• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by her three sisters PART 2

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
Im laughing away as my sisters are tickling my armpits, sides, stomach and feet with their long nails, HAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOP PLEEESE! i beg away and laugh some more my breast are aching as i laugh, i let out a scream and say STOP! and they do, my oldest says "oh has our ticklish sister had enough, well too bad because there is more tickling to come and we are going to be using feathers and toothbushes on every one of your ticklish spots and you can keep begging but we will stop when we want to, got it!" i say "please no more tickling, my chest hurts from the laughter and i cant take the tickling anymore you know how badly ticklish i am so please no more tickling, ill do whatever you want but please no more tickling" i look at all three sisters with sad eyes hoping they will release me and feel sorry for what they had done to me but one of my sisters says "we will let you have a 5 minute break then we will tickle you some more weather you like it or not little sis because you are going to pay for all those years you annoyed us and got us into trouble" and my three sisters have evil grins on their faces and i beg again "please no more tickling ive had enough, you have had your fun, now please untie me! i say, my oldest sister says "now, now if you keep begging and getting angry we will make your breaks short or we will not give you a break at all" "well i think your time is up so now we will use feathers and electric toothbrushes on every ticklish spot, my eyes go wide with fear as i wait for the torture to begin, my older sister gives my other sisters two feathers each and she has two feathers for herself to use on my bare soles and toes, my sister who was tickling my armpits starts tickling my bare armpits with the feathers one on each armpit and i go insane with laughter as the others start tickling my sides, stomach and feet with the feathers, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I laugh crazy as my sister tickling my armpits tickles them by doing circles with the feathers and my sister who is tickling my sides and stomach slide the feathers up and down my sides and does circles with the feathers on my stomach, my oldest sister is tickling the middle part of my feet sliding the feather up and down my soles and then taking them in and out of each gap between each toe and i laugh like crazy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAVE MERCY I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHA! and my sisters just laugh and carry on tickling every ticklish spot and then they stop. My older sister says "now its time for the toothbrush tickling little sis" and my sisters laugh away and get the electric toothbrushes, my eyes go wide with fear hoping this will end soon

Part 3 to come either today or tommorrow :)

I hope you enjoyed this story

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back