• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yuki and Mika (FF/FF)

alwayssilver

TMF Expert
Here's the sequel to "Akira's Two Woman Army" I plan on adding more entries into this, but for now this is it. I hope everyone is enjoying these stories!

A week had passed rather quickly, but in that time Maria and Kelly continued to train with Akira until that day came. Both girls pushed aside the night Akira allowed their family members to tickle them for a few hours, and even the strange woman who wanted them to agree to be her offering. Once they talked about the strange girl, but nothing solid like who she was, or where she came from. Akira didn’t seem to know who they were talking about either, and he knew about all the legends and stories their village accumulated. They were even tempted to visit the statues in the meadow a few miles away to see if the girl was perhaps apart of that legend, but thought against it.
Walking into the building where the warriors received their missions they saw Brock waiting for them. He was sitting behind a heavy wooden desk with his hands folded in front of him and resting on his stomach. “Morning ladies.” Brock said. Kelly and Maria were both garbed in their armor, and swords hanging from their hips.
“Morning.” Maria said. Kelly didn’t say anything.
“Ready for your first mission?” Brock asked.
“Yes.” Kelly said.
“Good.” Brock stood and walked around his desk. Pinned to the wall beside him was a map of the area their town laid in. Pointing to a small place on the map he tapped it with his index finger. “Here is a small meadow. Theirs a tent there where two ladies named Yuki and Mika live. Bring them here.”
“That’s it?” Kelly asked.
“Yeah… is it too much?” Brock asked, a smirk appeared on his rugged face.
“Nope.” Kelly said, and both ladies turned to leave.
“I’ll be waiting.” Brock said, calling after them.
The two ladies stepped out into the morning air looking refreshed. They had both decided to be the best warriors they could be. They didn’t want to appear weak next to their male counterparts. Already talk about their fight with Brock’s best students had circulated around the village, and they had become somewhat like celebrities. Stalked by admiring fans, and being questioned by other females who wanted to become warriors themselves. Maria often found her self surprised at how many women really wanted to become warriors themselves.
“Ready?” Maria asked, playfully nudging Kelly with her elbow.
“Yeah.” Kelly said, nudging her friend back. They had been given two horses when they joined the warriors. The horses were nameless. Maria was thinking about a name, but so far came up with nothing. The two ladies walked around the warriors building and found a stable where two horses were waiting for them. Saddling the up they drove them out onto the road, and with a kick to their flanks they were racing down it picking up dust as they went.
“Yuki and Mika.” Kelly said, aloud. “I wonder what they did.”
“Don’t know.” Maria said, as though Kelly was asking her. “Nothing good if the warriors want them.”
The two ladies raced on horseback until they reached the meadow. It was a few miles out of town. A large tent was located in the middle of the field. It had several sections built into it using smaller tents. Crates, old wagons, and a few carts were located in front of it’s gapping entrance.
“I remember this place.” Maria said, as she dismounted her horse. Tying the horses tethers to a cart. “You going to be ok by yourself?” She said, scratching behind the horses left ear.
“It’s a horse Maria.” Said Kelly.
“So? It doesn’t mean we can’t treat them good.” Maria said, rubbing her horses sides.
When she was done she slowly made her way to the opening. “I went here when I was younger.”
“I remember it too.” Kelly said, joining her friend after she tied her horses tethers to a different cart, but not before she patted her horse and said a few silent words to it. She might act tough, but those who really knew Kelly knew how sensitive she could be. “Great place… too bad they closed down. I wonder if Yuki and Mika worked here.” She said. The two girls entered the tent and saw a large stage standing in front of them. The stage was filled with paper litter, and a few discarded boxes. “What a mess.” Kelly moaned.
“What? You have the urge to clean up?” Maria asked.
“Shut up. The old lady keeps me busy enough.” Kelly said.
“I thought you quit.” Maria said.
“I couldn’t do that.” Kelly said, shaking her head.
“Oh… so you like it rough, huh?” Said Maria.
“Shut up.” Kelly snapped.
The two ladies continued to bicker as they moved deeper into the tent. The top rose over fifty feet above them, and several large pieces of rope hung from rafters built into the tents foundation. The sound of giggling stopped the girls bickering.
“Where did that come from?” Maria whispered.
Just as Kelly was about to answer to ladies stepped into the tent wearing pink robes, and sandals on tiny bare feet. The first lady had long flowing black hair that fell to the small of her back. She had to have been eighteen years of age, she looked beautiful too. Small rounded shoulders, perky breasts, and five feet tall. The other had shorter hair, and dark brown eyes, unlike the other who had blue. The two girls looked identical except for their hair and eyes, and both were smiling.
“Hi!” Said the girl on the right. “I’m Yuki.” She exclaimed giving Maria and Kelly a small wave.
“I’m Mika. Pleased to meet you!” Said the lady on the left.
Kelly and Maria gave each other a quick glance. “You two are coming with us.” Said Kelly.
“Why?” Asked Mika. “We done nothing wrong!” Her smile faded.
Kelly shook her head. “That doesn’t concern us.” She said, and she and Maria headed towards the two girls. Yuki laughed and bolted out of the room quickly followed by Maria. Kelly was about to follow when she realized that Mika was still in the room.
“Catch!” Mika laughed. She jumped in the air and tossed two daggers at Kelly’s feet. Kelly ran forwards but the daggers stuck into her boots between her big toes pinning her feet to the ground.
“Crap!” Kelly roared.
“Oh no! I didn’t miss?” Mika asked.
Kelly ignored the girls question as she reached down hoping to pull the daggers out, but they had sunk into the floor and refused to budge. Undoing her boots she slipped her bare feet out of them and than headed towards Mika, but she wasn’t there anymore.
“What…” Kelly breathed. Suddenly from her right she saw the girl. Kelly turned, but something swept her feet out from underneath her, just as Kelly was about to fall head first to the hard ground she stopped and it seemed like she was floating in midair. Kelly had her eyes closed the whole time preparing herself for the fall, but when it didn’t come she opened them. Kelly saw she had been tied to a support beam near the stage, somehow Mika had bound her to it with heavy rope.
“Comfy?” Asked Mika.
Kelly looked upwards and was startled to see Mika was hanging upside down from a rafter. But she wasn’t hanging from it, she was standing. “How’d you do that?!” Kelly asked, astonished.
“My secret.” Mika said, touching her chest. “Tickle time!” She laughed, and started tickling Kelly’s bare feet. Kelly squealed with ticklish laughter, and giggles exploded from deep inside her.
“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…NOT…M-MY…FEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She tried to finish what she was saying, but she was laughing too hard.
Mika ran her fingers over Kelly’s bare soles, attacking the arches, and than torturing her toes individually. Kelly roared with laughter, she tried to wiggle free of her binds, but it seemed impossible. The rope that bound her to the beam seemed strangely placed, it wrapped around her arms, legs, and ankles, but she didn’t feel any pressure from the rope she hung from.
Kelly tried to think of how this was happening, but the tickling was getting worse as the seconds slowly ticked by. She couldn’t keep a solid thought. Kelly laughed harder than she had ever before. Her feet was the most ticklish part of her whole body, and she hated it when someone touched them. She remembered growing up with Maria how when they had tickle fights she always went for her feet, and usually won the fight because she refused to let them go no matter how hard Kelly kicked.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kelly laughed. Mika slowly raked her nails along the soft soles of Kelly’s feet, and than drew circles in them with her index finger. Mika loved how she tickled the different parts of Kelly’s feet her laughter changed from frantic, to slow and steady.
“Ticklish baby.” Mika teased, but refused to let up on her torture. Mika moved down to Kelly’s heels and began scratching them, and than making small circles in them. Her feet grew a red color, and so did Kelly’s cheeks.
“MARIA HELP!” Kelly screamed.
“She can’t help you now.” Mika said, softly.
Maria chased Yuki into the next room when the door separating the main tent from the smaller once closed. The room was dark except for a spotlight located in the middle of the room. The light was aimed downwards illuminating a magicians box. “Sawn in half…” Maria muttered, stepping up to the box. It wasn’t a trick she was too fond of. Maria turned away from the box just in time to see Yuki leap into the air throwing a right foot at the side of her head. Ducking and rolling away Maria quickly got to her feet and turned to see the small girl had landed on top of the box.
“Will you get in?” She asked, doing a handstand.
“No way.” Maria said, surprised that the girl would even ask.
“Ok… I’ll have to make you though.” Yuki said, smiling. Maria ran at Yuki, but the girl pushed off the box and flew into the air, landing directly behind Maria. Maria turned as Yuki threw several punches. Maria blocked a few of those punches, and ducked underneath the last several. Yuki was fast, and the angle she threw the punches were hard to follow. It didn’t help matters that Yuki was smaller than she was.
After a few more punches Yuki ducked down and grabbed Maria’s ankles. Lifting them up Maria yelped in surprise, but when she landed she saw she was in the magicians box, and not on the ground. Maria tried to get up, but Yuki slammed the lid shut and locked it with a heavy, iron lock. Maria banged on the lid, she tried to remove her sword, but it refused to budge. Yuki locked Maria’s ankles into place, and than her head. “How does this go again?” Yuki asked, no one in particular. She than reached underneath the box and removed a large saw.
“Whoa.” Maria said, her eyes went wide. “Don’t do this!” She begged.
Yuki ignored Maria’s pleas as she started sawing the box in two. Maria fought against her binds, but they refused to budge. She pounded on the lid with both hands, but it was too strong. Yuki stepped back a moment later holding the saw upwards.
“Done.” She said. Maria looked down at her body and saw that the box had been cut in two, she was looking at her feet which were facing her. “Pretty good, huh?” Yuki asked.
Maria wiggled her feet, and to her surprise they moved. “How?” Maria asked, astonished.
“The trick isn’t down yet!” Yuki said, she walked over to the box holding her legs, and feet and opened the lid. Undoing the straps on Maria’s boots, she tugged them off exposing Maria’s bare feet. Before Maria could say anything Yuki attacked them with both hands.
“HEY! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…NO…F-FAIR!” Maria cried.
“Yeah I know.” Yuki laughed, nodding her head. She was tickling Maria’s feet from behind, scratching her bare soles furiously. Maria continued to pound on the lid of the magician’s box with both fists, but the only thing it did was muffle the sounds of her laughter and pleading voice.
“PLEASE DON’T!” Maria begged. Yuki grabbed Maria’s big toes and quickly ran her fingers over her bare soles. She ran her fingers up and down them, and than scratched her heels vigorously.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Maria laughed. Her chest heaved, and her body vibrated. The box shook as she still struggled to break free. “P-PLEASE STOP!” Maria begged. Yuki dug her nails between Maria’s toes, but the girl kicked them away. Maria continued to tickle between the girls toes, but soon she moved back to the soles of her feet. Maria had tears streaming down her cheeks. “Don’t start crying now!” Yuki giggled.
Kelly was laughing so hard she couldn’t even speak any longer. Mika was merrily tickling her soles with both hands, dragging her nails along them, and than scratching her heels until they were red. Mika reached into her robe and removed a feather. “Uh-oh.” She giggled. Kelly looked upwards and saw the feather.
“P-Please!” Kelly giggled. Mika shook her head and began dusting Kelly’s feet with the feather. Kelly continued to look upwards as the feather was ran over her feet, and between each of her toes. Kelly’s giggles grew to the same pitch they were before, and the tent was echoing with laughter.
“MARIAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kelly screamed.
“I told you already, she can’t help you.” Mika said. Tears and sweat were draining down her cheeks, and she was starting to feel lightheaded.
“Please!” Kelly begged. Mika only giggled at the girls request as she dragged the feather over the girls feet. Kelly was starting to feel like she was going crazy. The feather was being ran between her toes now, and all she could focus on was it.
The laughter that was spilling from her sounded like music to Mika’s ears. “You have such a cute laugh!” Mika said, smiling. “Come on let me here more!” She said, and began tickling Kelly’s feet with both her hand and the feather. Kelly laughter rose in intensity as she wiggled back and forth in her binds. The tickling was getting so bad she couldn’t even beg anymore.
“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kelly laughed.
Mika always loved tickling cute girls. She often got into tickle fights with Yuki, but usually lost those fights because Yuki always found her most ticklish of spots. Once Mika won, but only because she cheated and tied Yuki’s hands behind her back and tickled her until she cried and swore she’d never try and win another tickle fight again, but she lied and the next fight Mika ended up balling like a baby! The girl Mika was tickling was close to tears herself, she was screaming and begging for mercy, sometimes her laughter vanished and she laughed silently. Mika was starting to feel bad for the girl, but decided that feeling sorry for her wouldn’t help her in the long run, if she was going to work with the girl she would have to learn how to take torture. If she couldn’t handle tickling than she could only imagine how quickly she would fold if the torture turned painful.
“Tickle tickle sweet baby!” Mika teased, lightly touched her feet with the very tips of her nails.
Yuki had turned over the box containing Maria’s feet and was holding down her toes and running her tongue over them. Maria was screaming, and squirming in her box. She hated the feeling of Yuki’s tongue as it ran over her bare soles, and between her toes. “Tasty toes.” Yuki giggled, as she began to suck on both of Maria’s big toes at the same time.
“STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA
HOOHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Maria screamed, her body started to flop wildly in the box.
“P-PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She screamed.
Yuki halted her tickling and looking at Maria with an evil smile. “I’ll tell you what. I’ll stop if you can do something for me.” She said.
“What? Anything!” She screamed.
“Spell tickle for me.” Said Yuki.
“Tickle? Ok.” Maria said, nodding. Just as she said the first letter in the word Yuki ran a finger over Maria’s right foot causing her to strain the second letter. “C-K-LLLL-EEEEE!” Maria giggled, as she spelled the last of the word. Yuki giggled.
“Ok.” Yuki said, nodding. “Next word and I’ll let you go, but no mistakes.” She said.
“Ok.” Maria said, a glimmer of hope was beginning to form.
“Spell ‘tickle toes’.” Said Yuki.
Maria was about to say that was more than one word, but decided not to push it. “T-I-C-K-L-E-T-O-E-S” Maria said, quickly spelling the word.
“Wrong!” Yuki laughed, and began tickling both of Maria’s feet.
“NNOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I SPELLED IT R-RIGHT!” Maria screamed.
“You forgot the space between tickle and toes.” Yuki said, and with that she began to attack the bridge of Maria’s toes with all ten of her fingers. Her nails were slowly gliding over it and between all ten of her toes. After a moment Yuki halted her torture and flipped the box containing her legs over and slid the box back to the rest of Maria’s body. Undoing the locks she stepped back letting Maria lift the lid.
“It was a trick question.” Yuki said.
Maria was still giggling as she pulled herself out of the box and onto the wooden floor. Her legs felt wobbly underneath her as she made a few staggered steps towards Yuki. “Your still coming with me.” Maria said.
“Sorry.” Yuki said, and with that she ran off into the darkness. Maria watched her leave.
“Crap.” Maria breathed, locating her boots she strapped them onto her feet and started to move around the wall of the tent, she found a way out, but it didn’t lead into the last room she and Kelly were standing in. “Kelly.” Maria said, remembering her friend. “I hope your ok.” Even though she was concerned for her friend she knew she was strong enough to take care of herself.
Yuki watched as the strange girl she had tickled before entered the rooms he was hiding in. Standing behind a support beam she took quick glances at the girl as she slowly walked around the room.
She’s either looking for me… or a way out. Yuki thought. I can’t believe I have to work with her.
Yuki smiled and looked towards a table sitting near her. She spotted her staff sitting on the top. Slowly making her way towards the table she took up the staff and twirled it in the air, that caught the strange girls attention.
“There you are.” She said, and with that she unsheathed her sword.
Yuki giggled and ran forwards, just as she neared the strange girl she jumped on her hands and pushed off the ground narrowly avoiding the sword the girl swung at her. Yuki landed on her feet and attacked with her staff, but the girl blocked it from hitting her by using her sword. Yuki slammed her staff multiple times in the sword the strange girl held in front of her. Yuki than held her staff in front of her as the girl brought her sword down slicing her staff in two.
“Damn.” Yuki cursed. “That was my favorite staff.”
“I couldn’t care less.” Said the girl.
Yuki jumped backwards towards the table she had gotten her staff from, she threw the two shards towards the girl who charged towards her. The sword the girl carried swung left and right knocking the pieces of staff away. Yuki landed on the ground, and as soon as she did she leapt again over the table. The girl who pursued her stopped short watching with awe as Yuki leapt several yards away.
“Who are you?” Yuki asked.
“My names Maria.” The girl said.
Yuki landed and reached into the darkness removing a long sword that was hiding in the darkness. Yuki held it up waiting for a duel. “Ready?” She asked, smirking.
Maria noticed a difference in this girls attitude, she was acting more serious even though she was acting a little cocky. Maria leapt onto the table as Yuki moved towards her with lightning speed. Maria knew she was fast, and if she could get her inside a magicians box before she could even prepare herself, she could only imagine how deadly this girl could be with a sword. Maria turned and placed her sword a few inches in front of her face, the long sword Yuki was wielding appeared. Maria turned and aimed her sword towards Yuki’s right arm, but the girl ducked low. When Yuki rose she slashed with her sword three times, but each time Maria parried the sword.
Maria backed up and did a back flip off the table. As she was flipped she slammed the sword into the table splitting it in two. Yuki stepped backwards just narrowly avoiding being hit with the blade.
“Wow.” Yuki said.
“Yeah.” Maria said, nodding her head. She was surprised how fast she was getting with a sword. She was never really good with one, but for some reason it seemed natural to her. Yuki backed away as Maria jumped over the shattered remains of the sword and swung her blade to parry Maria’s sword. Suddenly both ladies leapt high into the air and landed on a rafter hanging close to twenty feet in the air. Maria looked down at the floor below, it surprised her how high she had jumped. It didn’t surprise Yuki though.
“What are you anyways?” Maria asked.
“What do you mean?” Yuki asked.
“The thing with the magicians box. Us jumping this high? This is impossible!” Maria asked.
“And yet it happened.” Said Yuki.
“Your logic is irrefutable.” Maria said.
“Big words scare me.” Yuki said, huddling as though she were shaking with fear. She laughed and than ran towards Maria holding her sword ready to strike. When she brought her sword down in a wide arc she saw the determination in Maria’s eyes to win this battle. She hadn’t seen that look before.
Maria blocked the sword and lashed forwards with her own. Yuki barely had time to block the attack. “Are you trying to kill me?” Yuki asked, blocking another attack.
“I don’t want to kill you. But I refuse to loose this fight!” Maria said.
“Good.” Yuki said. And with that she tossed her sword away. Maria steadied her hand, but was ready for anything.
“What are you doing?” Maria asked.
“There’s something you need to know.” Said Yuki.
Brock was doing paperwork when he heard someone entering the building. Looking up he saw Akira. “What can I do for you?” Brock asked, setting down his pen. Akira didn’t say anything. He was busy admiring the swords, and shields that decorated the wall of the building. Brock waited until Akira made his way in front of his desk.
“I was just seeing how my students were doing.” Said Akira.
“No idea. I haven’t heard anything from them since I sent them out.” Said Brock.
Akira nodded. “What’s the mission?” He asked.
“Oh… well I decided to bring in two ladies from another village. If I’m going to allow ladies to join our ranks than I thought it would be a good idea to bring in some experienced ladies. Kind of partner Kelly and Maria up with them.”
“Sounds like a good idea.” Akira said. Brock smiled and picked up his pen again. “Did you tell Maria and Kelly this?” Akira asked.
“I think I neglected to mention it.” Brock said, and went back to work.
“Let’s go.” Akira said, annoyed.
Maria and Yuki were sitting on the edge of the rafter a few moments later after Yuki had explained everything to Maria. “I can’t believe it.” Maria said, slowly shaking her head. “Why didn’t he tell us?” Yuki didn’t have any answers so she only remained silent. “I still can’t believe it.” Maria continued. The two ladies sat there in silence for the longest time.
“Sorry.” Yuki said, placing a hand on Maria’s shoulder.
“No… it’s not your fault. Now I understand why you guys acted the way you did.” Maria said.
Yuki nodded. “Yeah.” With that she jumped off the rafter and landed twenty feet below without making a sound. Maria followed and she too didn’t make a sound when she landed.
“That’s so weird.” Maria said. “What’s happening to me anyways?” She asked.
“Your getting stronger. We all have powers… yours are just now revealing themselves.” Said Yuki. The way she explained it to Maria made it sound like she should have known this was happening since the beginning. “Come on. Let’s find your friend and my sister.” Said Yuki, and with that the two ladies headed into the next room. Maria could only hear laughter when she entered.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” It was Kelly. Maria stepped up to the girl who was laughing uncontrollably. She was hanging upside down as Mika was running a feather and raking her fingers over the girls soft soles. Kelly’s eyes were closed tightly.
“Have you been tickling her the whole time?” Yuki asked, still standing at the room entrance.
“Yeah. I know I was only supposed to tickle her a little, but God I love it so much! She’s so ticklish!” Mika said, not letting up on her torture. Yuki and Maria watched for a while as the girl continued to torture Kelly’s feet.
From the entrance of the tent Akira and Brock suddenly appeared. “So there’s your girl, huh?” Brock asked, pointing at Kelly.
Akira looked at Kelly strangely and than shook his head. “Never saw her before in my life.” He said, he than focused his attention on Maria and Mika who was standing side by side glancing up at Kelly who was in tears. “Brock has something he needs to tell you.” Akira said.
Maria and Mika turned and saw Brock was smiling broadly. “Sorry.” He began, scratching the back of his head. “I forgot to tell you that Mika and Yuki are going to be your new partners. I thought it would be a good idea to bring new women into the warriors.”
“So that means your going to allow women to join from our village?” Maria asked.
“You’re a quick one.” Brock said. “How did you manage that bit of information?”
Maria narrowed her eyes at Brock. “Thanks! That information could have been useful an hour ago.” Maria said, hotly.
“Hey! You better learn yourself some respect! You might not like me, but I’m your boss from here on out! If you like being a warrior I suggest you learn that here and now!” Said Brock, stabbing at Maria with his index finger.
Maria could feel her blood boiling, and her heart was pounding in her ears. “AND YOU BETTER LEARN HOW TO RELAY EVERY SINGLE BIT OF INFORMATION TO US!” She screamed.
Brock was stricken silent. He wanted to argue, but he knew the girl had a point. “Sorry. I will.” He hissed. Turning on his heels he marched out of the tent without saying another word.
“Wow.” Mika mouthed.
“Loud.” Said Yuki.
“GET ME DOWN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOMEONE STOP THIS FREAK!” Kelly shrieked.
“Freak?” Yuki said, sadly. She fell feet first to the ground and wrapped her arms around Mika’s waist, tears were streaming down her cheeks. “I’m not a freak!” She sobbed into Mika chest.
“You ignore her.” Mika said, stroking the back of Yuki’s head.
“Ok!” Yuki said, smiling brightly at her sister. Amazingly she wasn’t crying anymore.
“Oh Kelly!” Akira said, as though he were struck with a sudden revelation. “I didn’t recognize you upside down.” He and Maria helped Kelly down. Lying on the ground Kelly was sobbing, and giggling even though she wasn’t being tickled.
“Sorry.” Yuki said, standing over Kelly.
“I hate you.” Kelly sobbed.
“I know.” Said Yuki.
Akira was halfway back to the mouth of the tent when a hand fell on his right shoulder. “Thanks for coming Akira.” It was Maria.
“No matter what you two are still my students.” He said, and with that he left the four ladies alone.
Maria watched him disappear outside. Making her way back to the others she sat next to Kelly, Yuki and Mika joined them. “So now what?” Mika asked.
“What do you mean?” Asked Kelly.
“Well we work together now.” Mika continued. “We need to do something.”
“I don’t know if I’m happy with this.” Kelly said, she was eyeing Yuki.
Maria wasn’t saying anything. She was only looking up at the rafters high over head. Can I jump up there now? She wondered hoping her new founded powers wasn’t a one time thing. She didn’t feel any different than she was before. There wasn’t any enlightenment, her body didn’t feel different, nothing seemed different.
“I don’t think your going to let us put this behind us.” Said Yuki, breaking through Maria’s thoughts.
“Excuse me! I’m not the one who tried to tickle the other to death.” Said Kelly.
“I wasn’t trying to kill you. Just teach you.” Said Yuki.
“Yeah! I learned something alright!” Said Kelly, leaping onto Yuki. Before Yuki could react Kelly dug her fingers into her soft belly. Yuki squealed with laughter and fell to the ground kicking her legs furiously. Mika and Maria watched as the two wrestled on the ground tickling one another. Soon both girls fell to their backs breathing deeply.
“Alright. I’m satisfied.” Said Kelly.
Maria nodded and than got to her feet. “Let’s get some training in.” She said.
“What?” Kelly said. “Are you kidding me?”
“No! We need to get stronger. Come on guys.” Maria said, holding both hands out to Yuki and Kelly. Both girls looked at each other and than at Maria. For a moment Maria seemed like an entirely different person to them. Yuki and Kelly both reached up and took the warriors hands.

Last edited:
sorry for the late reply. again another good story. keep up the good work. Looks like I am the #1 fan.

Tickler_DAE said:
sorry for the late reply. again another good story. keep up the good work. Looks like I am the #1 fan.

A fan I'm honored to have!
Thank you!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back