• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority Blues

alwayssilver

TMF Expert
REQUESTED BY: NavelTickler74
WRITTEN BY: ALWAYS SILVER

Caroline had been at the university for nearly three years and had been a proud member of an all girls sorority and found it a great way of life. Often when she found herself in a jam her sorority sisters were always there to give her a hand, or offer some advice. Over time Caroline had become a top ranking member, and started to host her own brand of hazing. Some thought it was funny, and didn’t take it very seriously, until they got a dose of it themselves. And now everyone used it.

Caroline was sitting on a couch, her bare feet were propped up on the coffee table sitting directly in front of her. Caroline ran her fingers through her long blondish hair trying to concentrate on a history book that was sitting on her lap. Though she was finding the task increasingly difficult thanks to the music that was tearing through the walls, and assaulted her ears.

“TURN IT DOWN!” Caroline screamed, but her voice was lost. Putting her book down Caroline was about to beat down the door when she saw her friend, Samantha appear at the top landing of the staircase. A look of aggravation could be seen in her eyes.

“I’ve had it!” Samantha hissed. Pointing at the closed door near her left. “She will not turn the music down. I have a test tomorrow. Do something!” She ordered. Caroline sighed deeply. She knew instantly it was Tammy the new girl who was making all the racket. They had let her into the sorority house a few weeks ago, and ever since she had been nothing but trouble. She studied at weird hours of the day, constantly had her music playing even when she was in her room, and left the rooms she occupied a mess…. Regardless of how long she was in that room.

Caroline touched the side of her head thoughtfully. “No choice!” She screamed, over the music. “Get everybody over here!” Said Caroline. Samantha nodded, a grin cracked her lips. Caroline than walked around the house and gathered a bunch of items. A paint brush that was located in the kitchen in a drawer, a feather she found outside, and a few more devious tools she and her sisters could use. Last she gathered some rope.

Just as Caroline headed back into the living room the front door opened and three more of her sorority sisters appeared. They all looked concerned, and assaulted by the music. Samantha headed back downstairs. “Hey guys.” Samantha said, over the music.

“What the hell’s going on?” Kelly asked, putting her hands over her ears.
“New Girl!” Yelled Caroline. Holding up the rope she pulled it taut. The plan flashed in all the girls minds instantly.
“Let’s do it!” Kelly giggled.

Caroline led her sisters upstairs. She tossed them the rope. When they stood outside the door Caroline was the first in. Tammy was sitting on her bed wearing a white t-shirt, and matching shorts, her feet were bare. Tammy had long brunette hair that was draped over her small rounded shoulders, and dark brown eyes. The instant the girls walked in holding the rope and other instruments Tammy screamed.

The girls rushed the bed and pulled Tammy down. They easily overpowered her, and bound her arms and feet to the posts of her bed. Soon they stood around, each holding a tool in their hands. “We need to talk.” Said Caroline, she pressed the stop button on her CD player. “Were not really happy with our living arrangements here.”

“Let me go!” Tammy ordered.
“She’s not getting it.” Samantha said, shaking her head sadly like Tammy was already a lot cause.
“Teach her.” Caroline said, sighing.

The girls gathered around Tammy and began running their fingers and tools over her feet, armpits, neck, chin, everywhere they could think of. Tammy didn’t look ticklish, she just starred at the girls with hate filled eyes. “How about we take turns spanking her?” Kelly offered.

Caroline looked disappointed. Every girl that had came into the sorority was ticklish. Getting to her knees Caroline started poking and prodding with her own fingers trying to find that one special tickle spot. She tried her sides, dug her nails into Tammy’s soft pits, and than reeked havoc on her bare feet, but nothing seemed to make the girl laugh, or crack a smile for that matter.

“Let me go you losers!” Tammy screamed.
Caroline sighed deeply when her eyes fell to Tammy’s stomach, which was firm, and even beautiful in a way. She could just see her exposed bellybutton. Caroline scratched it and Tammy’s body started to vibrate.
“Oh! Not there!” Tammy cried.

“Gotcha!” Kelly laughed, she held a feather in her hands. The girls all went to their knees and started tickling Tammy’s bellybutton, Running small circles around it, and digging their fingers into it, they soon got Tammy screaming and pleading for mercy. Kelly feathered it with a feather, white the other girls feathered it with whatever soft thing they could find. Tammy was wiggling hard on the bed, she pulled on the rope causing the posts to whine with stress. Caroline laughed.

“Hey girls.” Said Samantha. The girls moved their hands as Samantha leaned forwards and stuck her tongue in Tammy’s naval. “Yummy!” Samantha said, as she continued to lick Tammy belly. Tammy’s eyes bulged out of her head and her wiggling became more strenuous. The bed creaked under her, and her entire body vibrated.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…STOP NOT THERE PLEASE!” Tammy screamed. She wiggled even harder than before, pulling on her binds, bucking wildly on the bed. The other girls actually had to pin her down so Samantha could continue to lick.

“I bet you sorry now!” Kelly said, she looked into the eyes of the hysterical Tammy.
Samantha ran her tongue over the Tammy’s bellybutton for the longest time, when she stopped she laughed. “Tastes great.” She said. The other girls joined in again, their fingers scratched, and traced Tammy’s navel until the girl thought she couldn’t possibly take any more. She tried to beg for mercy, but she couldn’t get a single word out.

“My turn!” Said Kelly, and the girls backed away and watched Merrily as Kelly began running the feather over the bellybutton, and inside it. Tammy screamed loudly, her eyes were closed tightly and tears began to form in the corners of her eyes. Kelly ignored the laughter as she slowly swirled the feather around the navel. “I wonder how much this baby can take?” Kelly asked.

“That’s why were here. My turn.” Said another girl. She held a pencil in her hands. The girls watched as she began to poke the navel with the eraser. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tammy screamed, she pulled even harder on her binds. They creaked and moaned, but refused to budge.

“I’M SORRY!” Tammy screamed, she finally managed to say something. “I’M SORRY!”
“So?” Caroline said. “You have this coming.
The girl with the pencil hadn’t stopped tickling since she started. Her eyes were focused on the navel the eraser was assaulted so savagely. A grin appeared on her lips. “I could get used to this ladies. Why stop?”
“Yeah!” Kelly said, jumping to her feet. “Be right back.” And with that she ran out of the room.

Caroline leaned forwards, it was her turn to start tickling. The girl with the pencil sat back disappointed she couldn’t keep tickling, but her grin remained. Caroline leaned over the navel and attacked it with all of her fingers. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…OHHH GAWWD!” She screamed, tears were draining down her cheeks, and her laughter was replaced by sobs. She even was loosing her strength to struggle.

“Please stop!” She cried.
“Think she’s had enough?” Samantha asked.
“No!” Kelly said, re-entering the room. She carried an electrical tooth brush in her hands. Kelly straddled Tammy’s waist and turned the brush on, putting it in the girls navel she watched with glee as a new batch of giggles erupted from deep within Tammy. “There we go!” Said Kelly, with a smirk.

Tammy’s body even seemed to gain more strength as it began flopping on the bed. She tried everything she could to shake Kelly off, but she refused to budge. “STOP PLEASE!” Tammy screamed, she was so worn out she hardly knew what was going on. All she knew is that her sorority sisters were still tickling her, and they refused to stop. Her body flopped harder and harder on the bed until she couldn’t take anymore, she screamed loudly, pleaded for mercy, and finally she started crying again. The girls didn’t care they watched with laughing eyes as Kelly wiggled the brush around.

After what seemed like an eternity Kelly stopped. Tammy’s eyes were practically closed, her body was drenched in sweat, and her cheeks were flushed red. “Ok…” Said Kelly, moving the brush away.
“Think she’s learned her lesson?” Caroline asked, she looked from one sister to the next.
“Not at all.” Samantha said, she licked her lips.
The other girls didn’t seem convinced she had learned a lesson either. Caroline only shrugged. “Let’s do it than.” She said, and all the girls reached for her naval. Tammy bucked the instant she felt their fingers dig into her bellybutton and start wiggling around furiously. “Let’s tickle her all day.” Caroline offered, the rest of the girls agreed.

-THE END-

Crap dude, that was cool! LOL I feel sorry for her but that was cool!

nice work

good job buddy but why only bellybutton expected some dizzling fire work in the butt and pussy too. :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile:

Because in my request I asked him not to do any nude or sexual tickling, that's why. And I thought it might be interesting just to have one ticklish area not many, and since I love navels the best, well hell that clinched it.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. Also when it comes to requests I try to make them personal, and I try not to stray from the request. If you request feet only, you'll get feet only, if you don't want sex or nudity in your requested story than you won't get any. What's the point of offering to take requests, getting them, and than ignoring what they want?

Anyways thanks again!

Last edited:
Nice work! Loved the focus all on one spot, I just LOVE navel tickling. Interesting storyline too. Well done Silver :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back