• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Banjo Kazooie

garyphil80

Hi

Anyone ever played that classic N64 game Banjo Kazooie?

If so, and if you want, i can make a tickle story of it.

Please post in your opinions.

Yo that game fekin rocked! Yet, I have 0 interest in reading about a bird tickling a bear.

method11236 said:
Yo that game fekin rocked! Yet, I have 0 interest in reading about a bird tickling a bear.

Classic.

Awesome game, though.

It's been a while since I'd played it. Thought it's to bad I don't have much memory about it.

method11236 said:

Who said it had to be about a bird tickling a bear?

There are several other characters

The First Draft

My first attempt at writing a story. If you are interested, i will write the next part.

Banjo Kazooie

It was a hot day and Banjo and his little bird companion Kazooie were taking a lie down on the grass, outside their house.
Banjo was a bear that lived with his sister, and friend, Kazooie. They lived in a wonderful field, surrounded by floating vegetables and honeycombs. His friend, a wise mole named bottles, always visited Banjo everyday, without fail. It was Bottles who Banjo discussed all his personal secrets to, even his most ticklish spot. Of course, Bottles liked tickling and always wanted to have a go at tickling Banjo’s most ticklish spot. His big soft feet.

Banjo of course, was barefoot, as was his friend, Kazooie, when Bottle’s popped up.
Right in front of Bottles was Banjo’s huge soles. Bottles felt so tempted to run his fingers up all over his feet at that moment, but thought Banjo might find him as a bit of a freak, so he left it for the time being. ‘’Afternoon Banjo’’ Bottles quoted. ‘’Oh hello, I didn’t notice you there’’.
The two started talking, and while doing this, Bottles was loosing interest in the conversation with Banjo, and thinking more about touching them perfect soles sat right in front of him. It kept pending on Bottle’s mind how to do it, he felt humiliated if he did it in front of the bird that never liked him and always was ignorant to him. He had to find a way. Just then he thought. If Kazooie disappeared somewhere, then he would have Banjo to himself. How to make Kazooie disappear was hard to think of. ‘’Hey bird face, this bird who I know says she can fly a lot better than you’’. Bottle’s came up with. Of course he didn’t think this would work. But.
‘’Oh yeah, who is this champion bird friend then?’’ Kazooie replied.
‘’She lives over that hill’’ Bottle’s answered.
And within seconds, Kazooie had gone to take this challenge. Bottles felt a bit of relief now and knew he could get a go at tickling the bear’s big feet.
Banjo felt very relaxed, and so fell asleep. Bottles was a bit disappointed, because he wanted to hear his reaction.
Just then, Bottles found a feather that Kazooie must have left behind. He felt a bit nervous, but he went closer to his feet…closer…closer…and WHAM! Banjo kicked Bottles in the face.
‘’What was that for?’’ Bottle’s asked angrily.
‘’I know what you were trying to do’’ Banjo laughed.
Bottles felt so upset, he had a plan, managed to get Kazooie away, but it all ended up in pain.
Bottles crawled back down into his mole hole, miserable. He just wanted to have a bit of fun.
But then he could still see through the top of the mole hole slightly. He saw Banjo’s feet, and saw Banjo had gone back to sleep, he came out and grabbed Banjo’s left foot, and managed to pull it back into his hole. It was stuck there, and Bottles had all the advantage of his foot, with Kazooie’s feather in hand, he traced the outline of the foot. He could hear Banjo laughing already. This should be fun, Bottles thought.

Great story

Great story, a shame nobody makes stories or draws pics of kazooie getting it, she is looooooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue for it by two games. :cool2:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back