• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Love Lucy Part 2 F/M

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
As promised, the sequel, just 40 months later. This is F/M and sexually explicit so consider yourself warned. Part one, M/F, can be found here, http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=33567

“Face down first,” Lucy instructed.

“First?” I asked.

“Yea, I figure I’ll tickle you an hour or so like this, then turn you over and really tease you. You’re in for it big boy, big, ticklish boy,” and laughed an evil laugh if I’ve ever heard one.

What had I gotten myself into. My nerves flared up as I felt Lucy render me helpless. Burying my face in the pillow, I awaited the onslaught. To my surprise, I felt something soft on top and back of my bald head, and on the back of my neck. Lucy was letting her gorgeous, long hair fall lightly on me. She slowly swayed her head to increase the tickling effect of her hair. I squirmed my head all around and tried to crunch up my neck, much to Lucy’s amusement.

She kept up the same motion with her hair down my back, and some would fall down my sides. When she reached my butt, I let out a squeal and we both laughed. Her hair really tickled there as she used just the ends to lightly glide over my bare butt, getting ever better results when she trailed it down my crack.

Down the back of my legs Lucy and her hair went, under my knees, to my feet, sending shivers through my body. Suddenly, Lucy changed her tactics and assaulted both my feet at once with her nails. Surprised by the extreme sudden change in sensations, I think I screamed before losing it in laughter. Lucy spent a good long time tickling my feet, one at a time and simultaneously, exploring every inch for ticklishness, pausing where she’d get the best response, especially at the base of my toes.

Just as quickly as she started tickling my feet, she jumped on top of me, sitting on my butt and began an all out attack on my upper body. Lucy knows all to well my worst spots and she took full advantage. Her fingers massaged my ribs, dug into my underarms and found their way under my body to my hipbones.

“Got you now, Jerry. Nothing you can do to stop me from tickling you like this as much as I want. You’re so ticklish right here under your arms, aren’t you? And it really tickles when I squeeze your ribs like this, doesn’t it? Oh poor Jerry, what you did to me will seem like a walk in the park compared to what you are about to experience. You won’t know whether you’re coming or going, but I promise you won’t be cumming. Not for a long while anyway. I haven’t forgotten Jerry, you’ve been rock hard this whole time and haven’t any release, and you were so kind to get me off so hard. Now you just have to wait and wait while I tickle and tease your whole body all night.” Throughout all her verbal taunting, Lucy never relented her tickle torture, her fingers flying up and down my sides, pausing here and there when I’d really get laughing, but she was sure never to stay too long in one spot. She said she didn’t want to desensitize any area, wanted to keep me off balance, and that she was going to make sure I lasted as long as she wanted to tickle me.

Lucy swung around, sitting on my lower back and started using her nails to lightly tickle my butt and backs of my legs. This tickled a lot to. My laughs, and many other strange noises I make when tickled, were muffled by the pillow as Lucy’s fingers squeezed my inner thighs. Then I could feel her lean forward, laying on my legs, and start to tickle my feet again. Sprawled out as she was, her feet were in perfect position to wiggle under my arms, a fact that did not escape her. Now my feet and underarms were being tickled by the same woman, and she was loving every minute of it. All the while, her hair was falling all over my butt and legs, adding its own tickling sensations.

After another good long while, Lucy turned around again and laid on top of me, her mouth next to my ear, her hair covering my head, neck and back, her fingers resting under my arms. I was just laying there, still giggling, panting and trying to catch my breath. “So, what do you think so far, Jerry?” Her fingers making sudden tickle darts on my armpits then back again, making me squirm. “What’s the matter Jerry, a little jumpy?” Her tongue tickled my ear.

“I just know you’re going to tickle my underarms again,” I responded.

“Well, as tied up as you are, and my whole body pinning yours down, there really wouldn’t be much you could do about it, now is there?” she teased, sneaking in another quick tickle. “Nope, there’s plenty of time for that. I think it’s time to roll you over and really have some fun with you.” With that, Lucy untied me and instructed me to roll over. I took a drink of water before allowing Lucy to tie me up again.

After securing me, Lucy turned her attention to still rock hard erection. “Awww, Jerry, you’ve been like this for what, over two hours now? Poor thing, you must really need to relief.” While she’s saying this, she’s dragging her silky mane all over my midsection, giving my whole body goosebumps. “Would you like me to let you cum finally? Huh, would you baby? Would you like me to stroke you like this?” she said as she lightly grabbed a hold of my cock and slowly started pumping. “Or maybe a nice blowjob, hmmm?” as she lowered her head and took just my head in her mouth and started to suck, her hair still tickling my balls and inner thighs as it fell around.

“Oh, god yes, please Lucy. I’ve never wanted to cum so bad in my life. Please do it.”

“Yes I can Jerry but…” I could feel my heart sink. “What I really want to do right now is tickle you some more, and since I’m in charge right now, that’s what I’ll do,” immediately dropping my hard on and digging her fingers into the spot where my upper leg meets my waist. I erupted in laughter and squeals again.

“Ha ha, I couldn’t get this spot very well before but now I can, tickle tickle, that’s a really good spot, isn’t it Jerry” Lucy taunted.

“Ahhhh yesssss it isssssaaahahahahah” was all I could muster.

Lucy straddled my waist again returned her attention to my upper body. Now I could really see how much fun she was having. Lucy had a grin from ear to ear that would get even wider every time she found a hot spot. Her fingers moved from my ribs, up under my arms, back down to my hips, eliciting loud laughter, girlish screams, and futile body movements to escape the tickling, everywhere they went.

“Damn, this is so much fun!” Lucy exclaimed, her laughter as loud as mine. “You are so ticklish and so helpless. I could do this for hours.” The joyful look in her eyes confirmed it.

“AHH noooo ahaah please Lucy, don’t, stoooooopppaaahahahahahahaahhahah”

“Don’t stop? No problem,” Lucy giggled, as she poked and prodded my ribcage.

Lucy slid down my body, tickling my balls, inner thighs, knees, her hair trailing behind her. She got to my feet. “Can’t forget these. They’ll feel left out,” and she began scraping her nails from under my toes down to my heels, pausing at the instep for awhile. Then she alternated her nail tickling with sucking of my toes and dragging her hair between each toe.

I had tears coming down my cheeks, and my sides were aching from laughing so much, before Lucy finally gave me a break.

Returning to my waist, Lucy grabbed my erection again. “Oh dear, I think you have blue balls,” she joked with that evil laugh, and she began stroking me again.

“Oh yes, Lucy, like that. I need this so bad. Oh yes,” I encouraged.

“Sure looks like you do. I bet it won’t take very long now, huh,” Lucy teased, occasionally leaning forward to drag her tongue down the length before tickling my balls with it.

“Oh yes, heehhee, oh no more tickling please, just let me cum, oh like that, yes, oh god I’m going to cum, don’t stop,” I begged as I lifted up my hips to get more pressure.

Lucy let go quickly, just in time to prevent the eruption, pre-cum oozing out everywhere.

“NOOOOOO,” I screamed.

“YEEESSSSSSSS!” Lucy responded enthusiastically and resumed her spot straddling my waist and began another upper body attack. “Just another few minutes, you can handle it, can’t you Jer? Of course, you can, you don’t have a choice,” she teased.

My mind had officially been blown. Lucy’s hair was now covering my face so all I could do was focus on the feeling of her fingers tickling my ribs and underarms as relentlessly and expertly as they had all night, my body consumed with ticklishness and lust. I begged, I pleaded, but Lucy just laughed and tickled.

When I thought I might actually pass out, I felt something warm and wet on my cock. Lucy was letting me slide inside her but her hair never left my face and fingers never stopped tickling my ribs and underarms. With my body already flailing around in a desperate attempt to move away from her fingers, it didn’t take to long to create the friction to bring me to the brink of orgasm again. Sensing this, Lucy stopped everything and jumped off me.

“AHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME LUCY! PLEASE! I’m begging you, please, finish me off. I can’t take any more,” I don’t think I could have sounded more pathetic.

“Ohh, poor baby, I really am driving you insane, aren’t I?” Lucy giggled.

“Yes, you are, you win. You got me back tenfold. Now please take care of me?”

“Awww, that was so heartfelt Jerry. I know you mean it. Tell me, did you like it? Do you like being tickled and teased as much as I did?”

“At times I wasn’t sure but, yes, I’ve loved having you run your hands, hair and tongue all over my body. I’ve never been so turned on in my life.”

“Well, if you like it so much, maybe I should tickle you some more,” she said, reaching down to tickle my foot for a few seconds.

“Ahhah, no, please. I’ve had enough, really. But I did love it. Now can I cum?”

“You loved it, so you’d let me do this to you again?” sneaking in another quick tickle to my ribs.

“Yes, as long as we continue to take turns. Now pleaassseeeee.”

“Yea, I think you’ve handled this pretty well. You are just so ticklish it was hard for me to stop. But you’ve earned this. Lucy bent forward, wrapped her hair around my cock several times and used her hand slowly jerk me off. With her other hand she was lightly tickling my balls. I came in seconds.

We fell asleep in each others arms, both with smiles on our faces. Not just because of that day’s events, but the thought of many more to come.

Last edited:
Awesome story!

I really enjoyed this,Jerry!I like the way Lucy was able to include a bit of orgasm denial,along with her tormenting comments and fiendish tickling! :scared: :smilestar

kilitiinko1 said:
I really enjoyed this,Jerry!I like the way Lucy was able to include a bit of orgasm denial,along with her tormenting comments and fiendish tickling! :scared: :smilestar

Thanks. Just many of my fantasies rolled into one. And thank you, Milagros. I can always count on you to share the f/m love.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back