• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by her three sisters PART3

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
My sisters come over with the electric toothbrushes, they sit on my bed getting ready to tickle me, my oldest sister says, "time for some toothbrush tickling" and my three sisters laugh enjoying seeing me looking scared and tied down with my ticklish bare skin ready to be tickled, my oldest sister says, "ok girls let start the tickling" with a evil grin on her face, my sister at my armpits starts using the electric toothbrushes on my armpits doing circles on them again, my sister at my sides, uses the two electric toothbrushes on my sides and stomach going up and down with them, my oldest sister who is by my feet starts using the electric toothbrushes on my soles going up and down and doing circles on my bare soles and tickling me under the toes, i scream with laughter, as my ticklish skin is being tortured by my three sisters, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOP PLEEESE IM BEEEGING YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOOOP PLEEESE HAHAHHAHAHAH I CAAANT TAAKE IT ANYMORE! I scream and laugh away and my oldest sister starts tauting me "oh is our little sis ticklish, tickle tickle tickle' and she laughs and so do the others, my breast starts to hurt again i start begging again for them to stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEESE STOPHAHAHAHAH I CAAANT TAAKE IT ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MY CHEEST HUURTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, my oldest sister says "well too bad we will stop when we feel like" and carrys on tickling my soles and toes with the toothbrushes, i laugh crazy and my breast is still hurting away, after about 40 minutes of the tickling my sisters stop, i start to catch my breathe and i see that i have been sweating during my tickling and so do my sisters and one of them gets a wet towel and dabs all the sweaty areas, i beg for my sisters again "please no more tickling, please, i have had my torture now, you have had your fun so now please untie me i cant stand anymore tickling please im sorry for how i treated you guys when i was young" i look up at my sisters with sad eyes, hoping this time they will give up and leave me alone and untie me but my oldest sister says, "are you kidding, no way are we finished with you little sis, there is more tickling to come wheather you like it or not" and she grins away, "we are going to use our tongues and then use our fingers again on your ticklish areas" and laughs away and and i lose it and i shout "NO UNTIE ME NOW, YOU THREE ARE SUCH BITCHES LEAVE ME ALONE WHAT I DID TO YOU WAS YEARS AGO GET OVER IT! my oldest sister says to me "you are going to suffer little sister and your breast is going to hurt really bad and we will not stop until we get bored of tickling your skin which wont be for a long time and your extremely ticklish so we like tickling the crap out of you little sis so be prepared for a long tickling because that is what you are getting weather you like it or not! I have fear in my eyes not liking the the tickling im going to get now.... :poke3:

I hope you enjoyed PART 3, PART 4 will either be posted today or tommorrow :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back