• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blast from the Past: BRIAN'S SECOND CHANCE (Part Two FF/M)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Here's Part Two--enjoy!

:jester:

BRIAN'S SECOND CHANCE

Part Two​

Brian squirmed as Kim and Peggy ambled towards him. "Hey, come on, please," he whimpered.

"Hi, lover," Peggy cooed. She was a long-legged, extravagantly voluptuous redhead with jade-green eyes and striking features, wearing what seemed to be the uniform of the day-- heels, stockings, garter belt and nothing else. Her ripe breasts swayed as she bent to bestow a light kiss on his nose.

"It's nice to see you again, Brian," Kim added with a grin. She was a slender brunette with eyes the color of chocolate and a classically beautiful face. "Especially in these circumstances." She patted his cheek.

"Look, Peggy, Kim—I mean, come on. . ." Brian couldn't keep the fear out of his voice. "I didn't mean—I mean, I HAD to say what I—I mean she MADE me!

"Oh, sure." Kim ran a fingernail up his arm. "After all, as you told us—BOTH of us—that you're a one-woman man."

"Yes, that what you said Brian." Peggy knelt face to face with him. "In fact, you told me you were going to divorce your wife and marry me."

"That's what he told me, too," Kim added.

"So now, darling," Peggy went on, "I'm beginning to get the idea that you haven't been entirely candid with ANY of the women in your life. And I have to ask myself: What's the proper punishment for a worthless, cheating SHIT like you?"

"Peggy," he moaned. Kim, PLEASE—!”

"Oh, shut up, Brian." Without warning, Peggy dug her fingernails into his tender, unprotected armpits and upper sides. "AAAAH-HAHAHAHA!!!" Brian screeched. "EEEEEE-HEHEHEHE!!!"

"Adrienne was right," Kim said. "He IS ticklish, isn't he? Funny that I never noticed."

Peggy flexed her fingers again. "AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HA!!!" Brian howled, writhing with an energy born of desperation.

"It's kind of cute, the way he wiggles," Kim said.

"Let's make him REALLY wiggle," Peggy suggested. "I'll stay here. You take the back."

"Sounds good!" Kim picked up the artist's brushes. "These should do the trick," she said. "Hey, I bet his feet are REALLY ticklish."

"Not my feet!" Brian protested in a panic-stricken voice. "Oh Jesus PLEASE don't tickle my FEET!"

Peggy selected the fluffy orange feather duster. "Oooo," she whispered. "Now what should I do with THIS?”

Brian was about to renew his protest when something happened to distract him.

"OH NO!" he screamed. "NO-HO! OH NOT MY FEE-HEE-EEEEEE- HEE-HEET!!!"

Kim was stroking the heels of Brian's bare feet with the rounded tips of the brush handles. She stroked slowly and steadily. . .up and down. . .back and forth. . .around and around and AROUND—!”

"IT TICK-EEE-HEE-HICK-HEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-EEE-HIIIEEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!" he screeched.

"And how about this, Brian?" Peggy went to work on his torso with the feather duster. "Does this tickle TOO?"

But he didn't even hear the question. The indescribable sensations now shooting through his body had Brian's undivided attention. Kim was stroking his tender soles now, and Peggy was feather- dusting his belly. Brian struggled against the torture, but it was hopeless. Thanks to the fiendish ingenuity with which he'd been tied in place, there was nothing to do but kneel there with his arms above his head—and take it. Even his squirming and writhing was limited by the noose around his balls.

But Brian did his best.

After five minutes or so, Peggy tired of the feather duster and switched to the shaving brush. She used it on his armpits to dramatic effect, and Brian showed how much he appreciated her efforts by trying to turn himself inside out. Meanwhile, Kim had turned her attention to his toes. She held each one between thumb and forefinger, and carefully brush-stroked the tender spaces between.

"EEEEEEHEEEEEE!!!" Brian shrieked. "EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!"

"Having fun, darling?" Peggy whispered.

If he wasn't, the redhead was. Somewhere along the line her nipples had stiffened, and she was increasingly conscious of a warm dampness between her thighs. Peggy was surprised. She'd agreed to this because she wanted to get back at Brian. But this, she was thinking, this was. . .interesting.

Peggy wondered if Kim was having a similar reaction.

The tickled Brian until his whole body was pink and sweating, and his laughter had dwindled to a dry wheeze. When they stopped, he continued to tremble and jerk for a good minute.

Adrienne stepped forward to have a look at her gasping husband. "I hate to say it girls," she giggled, "but I think you can stick a fork in him. He's done."

"Oh." Kim frowned. "Too bad. I was just getting. . .interested."

Peggy gave her a look.

"I know," Adrienne said. "But we don't want to KILL him. Do we?"

"I suppose not," Kim admitted after a moment.

"Anyway," said Adrienne. "It won't be much fun if he's too weak to squirm."

"You know," said Peggy, "I may have an idea. Check this out"

The three of them went into a huddle. Brian hung in his bonds, still gasping. Though he tried, he couldn't quite hear what they were saying. That should have scared him—but Brian was too grateful for this blessed respite to fear for the future. It was enough that they'd stopped tickling him.

For the moment.

When the huddle broke, all three women closed in on him. Peggy knelt in back; Adrienne knelt in front; Kim stood off to the side.

"Don't...tickle me...any more...please!" Brian croaked.

"We wouldn't *dream of it, sweetheart," Adrienne assured him. "No, you've been such a *good* boy that we want to do something nice for you."

And she put a warm, soft hand on his cock!

Despite the prolonged tickling to which he'd been subjected—or perhaps BECAUSE of it—Brian's joystick responded immediately. Before he'd quite grasped what was happening, Adrienne had coaxed him to a full, throbbing erection. Meanwhile, Peggy was stroking his tight balls with gentle fingers.

Brian moaned and wiggled his hips.

"Feel good?" Adrienne whispered, running a finger up the length of his uptilted shaft.

"Oh!" Brian moaned. "Oh YES!"

"Want to CUM?" his wife whispered.

"Please!" Brian gasped. He couldn't believe this. The three of them! Jesus, it was worth the tickle torture—it was too good to be true!

And so it proved. Adrienne teased the head of his cock with a fingertip as she explained the rules. "Well, sorry, Brian. You're not allowed to cum. We'll be nice to you all right, but if you lose it and squirt, well, I'm afraid you'll have to be PUNISHED again."

More tickling! The sweat turned cold on Brian's skin. But maybe, he was thinking, just maybe it would be worth it.

"Why don't you take over, Kim?" Adrienne stood up. "I'll just move over here."

Kim knelt, leaned forward, kissed Brian lightly on the lips, and put both hands on his cock. Adrienne knelt on his right side and began caressing his chest, belly and back. Peggy was still petting his balls. And Brian was in absolute guy heaven. He didn’t care HOW much they tickled him now! Let them tickle! Because any moment now he was going to CUM—!

Kim teased him gently to begin with, but when his hips began to shimmy she reciprocated with a firmer stroke. "Want me to go fast?" she inquired with an evil grin.

Brian managed to nod.

"I don't think so," she said. "Not yet, anyway. I wanted to try this first."

Kim picked up the knotted string and dangled it in front of his face. Then she wrapped the ends around her index fingers, slipped the string under Brian's cock, and pulled it tight. Brian shuddered when it snapped against his tumid tool!

Kim smiled. You'll like this, darling," she whispered. "I just KNOW you will."

She was right.

When Kim began dragging the knotted string back and forth, his body and his mind went ballistic. "UNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!" he grunted. "UGH-UGH-UGH!!!" A tinly clear bead of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his throbbing cock and dripped to the floor.

And it got even better when Peggy slid her hand forward to stroke the base of his shaft. "HMMMMUMMMM!!!" he growled, squirming and trembling with pure pleasure. "UMMMMPH-UUUURRRR-UMMMMMMPH!"

"I think he wants to cum," said Peggy.

"Do you, sweetie?" Adrienne asked. "Remember what I said."

"Fuck that!" Brian shouted. "Oh fucking SHIT I want to fucking CUM!"

"If you insist," said Adrienne.

Kim and Peggy made short work of it. In less than thirty seconds they had Brian tense and trembling on the brink. A frantic, delicious sensation gripped his balls. A tiny drop of clear liquid appeared at the very tip of his cock. Kim edged to one side.

"Any time, now," she whispered, stroking FAST—!

And with that, Brian arched his back, wiggled his hips, and commenced to cum his stupid BRAINS out!

The first three spurts went half way across the basement. The next half-dozen walked back towards him. The final three jumped up feebly and landed between his knees.

"Oooo, you made a MESS," Kim giggled. "Naughty BOY!"

"Aaaah. . ." he moaned as a series pleasurable aftershocks shot through his body. "So that was my punishment? Well, it was worth being tickled. So go ahead. Tickle me some more, you bitches."

But Adrienne laughed.

"Oh, WE”RE not going to tickle you any more, Brian," she said.

"But you said—"

His wife laughed again. "You're going to be punished, all right. I TOLD you not to cum, didn't I? But Peggy, Kim and I are out of here. We've got dinner reservations. As for you, well, there’s someone I’d like you to meet."

Brian became aware that someone else had entered the basement. Who the hell—!?

"This is David. He's my cousin," said Kim. "And he's been dying to meet YOU!"

"What the FUCK is going on?" Brian cried.

Kim smiled. "Know what, Brian? You're just David's type. He likes them masculine and muscular."

"Omygod no!" Brian screamed. "You CAN’T! I WON’T!"

David was taking his clothes off. He was a slender, smooth-skinned young guy with dark hair, long lashes and pouty lips. "Well, guys, have a good time," said Adrienne. "Oh, and Brian. If David can make you cum, we'll consider your punishment concluded. You blew it once. Here's your second chance."

"No! Wait!" he as the three women headed for the basement stairs. "Stop! Don't LEAVE me—PLEASE!"

David knelt face to face with Brian. He licked his lips and said, "So, Kim tells me that you're REALLY ticklish. That's great! I LOVE to tickle. And I love to do other things, too. Can you guess what they are? Shall I give you a hint?"

David put out a hand. He ran his fingers lovingly through Brian’s dark chest hair.

The basement door closed with a mocking bang.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back