• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickling tutor

library tickler

TMF Novice
this is my first story. let me know what you think.

The Tickling tutor

It was noon on a Sunday. Josh had just finished his tutoring session with Alexander. Alexander’s mom Cathy walked into the room.

“Time for hockey practice”.

“Ok mom”

“Josh, can I give you a lift?” “No thank you, I’m still going over Alexander’s research material. I should be finished when you get back.”

Cathy and Alexander left, leaving Josh alone in the house. Unknowing to anyone, Josh had special plans for Cathy when she returned. No one knew, but josh had been attracted to Cathy since he was ten and she was his scoutmaster. Now he was 19. Cathy was forty, 5’5, with beautiful black hair and black eyes. She and josh were the same size, and he was finally going to make his move. He was going to tickle Cathy.

Ten minutes later, Cathy walked in the door. “Josh, you ok?” “Yeah, I’m fine”. Cathy took $20 from her purse and moved went to pay josh. “I’ don’t want your money”. “You don’t want to be paid”. “No Cathy, I want to tickle you”.

“Tickle me. You must be joking”. As soon as she said this, josh lunged at her and dug his fingers into her flanks.

“HAHAHAH NO DON”T HAHAHAhHA” but it was no use. Josh mercilessly tickled all along her flanks until she collapse on the couch giggling hysterically. He jumped on her, pinning her arms with his knees and tickling all along her flanks, ribs, and underarms. “HAHAHAHAPLEASJOSHAHAHAHHASTAAAPHPHHAHAHAH”. After one hour of non stop tickling, Cathy passed out.

“Now she is mine”. Josh lifted Cathy’s unconscious body and carried her into the basement. He reflected on the past hour. On how warm and soft her flanks are. The smoothness of her underarms. He placed his hand on her stomach. Cathy was not a thin woman. Josh examined her; she was not too big and not too small. Her entire body was perfect for tickling. Soft, smooth, warm, and wonderful to touch. He looked at her still socked feet. I’ll wait till she’s awake to pull those off.

He looked around for something to tie her up with. He eventually found a length of rope and a skipping chord. Josh stretched Cathy’s arms over her head and tied them to the small table at one end of the couch. Fortunately an identical table was at the other end, and he tied her feet to it using the skipping rope. The only thing left was to wait for her to wake up.

After 20 minutes Cathy regained consciousness. Her arms and feet were bound tightly. ”what’s going on”

Josh smiled evilly. “I’m going to tickle you”.. josh placed his hands under Cathy’s shirt and began tickling her stomach. “NOAHAHAhAHAAHPLEASEHAHAHAHJOSHHAHAHAHA”. Josh showed no mercy, tickling her stomach every way he new. He ran his fingers up and down her incredibly ticklish stomach, then methodically digging each finger into her bellybutton one at a time. He then pulled her shirt up to her neck and blew raspberries into her stomach while tickling her flanks with his fingers. After half an hour, josh stuck his tongue into her navel and swirled it around. “NOAHAHAHAHHAOHHOHHHSTAAHPHAHOHOHNOHHAHH”. Cathy had been tickled for a full hour before josh gave her a break to breathe. While she has out of breath, he pulled her shirt above her head revealing her milky white breasts.

“NO….NOT….There”, she panted. “not yet, I don’t want you passing out on me”. “please…don’t…”. “we are in the basement. No one can hear you, no one can save you. At long last, you are all mine”.

After a four minute brake, josh began to slowly stroke Cathy’s now exposed underarms. “heheheheplheeesjoahhsh”. Gradually speeding up, Josh tickled Cathy into a state of hysterical laughing. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhHHAOHGAHHD”. For twenty minutes, Cathy watched helplessly as the teenage tickler stared drooling at her breasts.

After twenty minutes of underarm tickling, josh placed her left nipple between his thumb and index finger. “my god, you’re hard as a rock. Time for titty tickles.

“NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA”. Cathy screeched as josh fingered all along her left breast. “HELPMEEEHEHEHAHAHA”. After five minutes, he placed his mouth on her tit and alternated between flicking her nipple with his tongue and nibbling on it with his full mouth. For a full fifteen minutes Cathy laughed and moaned as her entire breast was mercilessly tickled. She felt her groin become moist, as the irrepressible pleasure past over her. Josh then switched to her right breast. Cathy felt all ten fingers dancing all over her sensitive right breast, as josh tickled her more intensely than anyone had ever done in her life. His teeth gently nibbled her nipple and his tongue swirled all over it. Cathy enjoyed every t moment of it.

Unable to speak, Cathy laughed, giggled, and moaned for a full thirty minutes. “HEHEMNHHAHAHAMNHOHHAHAOHHEHAOH”. The past half hour had been the most pleasurable experience in both their lives. When josh stopped to give Cathy a breather, he couldn’t quite understand what was different. For about two minutes.

“That’s not a forced smile, that’s a satisfied grin. You like it when I tickle you”. “No I don’t”. “Cathy, you’re still smiling. You love what I’m doing to you. Admit it”. Softly she whispered “yes”.

Josh walked over to the other end of the couch and removed her socks. “Don’t tickle my bare, defenseless feet”. “Josh, pleASEHEHAHAHAHA”. Josh scratched his fingers up and down Cathy’s bare soles for twenty minutes, before digging in between her toes. “HAHAHAHNOT THE TOES HAHAHAHAHAHA”. After another twenty minutes, josh switched to licking all over Cathy’s bare soles, before nibbling on every inch of her feet. When he finally stopped for a breather, he had been tickling Cathy’s feet for eighty minutes.

“What time is it?” “It’s after three” “Shit. I’ve got to get Alexander”. Josh got up and placed his cell phone by her head. “Call your husband. I’ve waited nine years for this and I’m not done with you yet” during the phone call, josh whispered in her ear “Have them go someplace else for the next few hours, or I will tickle your lovely tits till you die laughing”.

When she hung up, josh unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. He quickly pulled them down to her ankles and began to tickle her inner thighs. “OHHAHAHADON’TSTAAPHAHAHA”. Josh sat on top of Cathy’s legs and tickled her ass for thirty minutes. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAI LOVE THIS HAHAhAHHA”. “I know you do, that’s why I’m going to tickle you’re clit”.

“WHAT”. Cathy had hardly processed this when josh yanked off her panties. The next full hour was spent repeatedly tickling Cathy to orgasm. Josh every last inch of Cathy’s genitals, dragging his fingers through her fur and dipping his tongue inside her vagina. Cathy was pulsing with pleasure as the teenage boy tickled her pussy, alternating between his mouth and his fingers.

“I have a surprise for you”. Josh reached into his pocket and pulled out a stout little feather. Cathy went completely wild, screaming and laughing as the feather stroked her clit, her pussy, and the inside of her vagina. “YESHAHAHAYESHAHAHA”. The feather brushed over her lips and danced on her vaginal opening, before flicking her clit until she passed out.

“You okay”. “That…was wonderful”. “I’ll make you a deal. You don’t have to pay me, but I get to tickle you every week after I’m done

I gotta say, this would be an awesome tickle movie to make. Some one please make this.

thanks

thanks for the complements. if you ever need a script writer, you know where to find me.

thanks. if anyone wants to make a movie, i'm ok with it. just send me the first copy. after all, i wrote the thing.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back