• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Guest

Ovda

TMF Master
The Ticklish Guest
By
Ovda

Ashley had been walking aimlessly during the early evening. She and her boyfriend had a huge fight that ended with them breaking up, and he throwing her out into the streets during a rainstorm. Ashley could not go back home to her parents because her they had disowned her a few years ago. Now she had no where to go. Ashley went to the local park and sat underneath the covered pavilion, heart broken and all alone. A sad lost little girl.
Ashley sat there waiting for the rain to stop and watching the cars go by. A couple of hours passed by when a car suddenly stopped, backed up, and parked in one of the parking spots. Ashley raised her head to see who it was. She knew that it was not her boyfriend, and if it was him asking her to come back, she was going to blow him off.
The car lights went off and the engine died. Ashley saw the driver’s door open and out stepped a man. He began his way towards her. It took Ashley a few seconds to see that it was. It was Simon. Simon and Ashley worked together for a couple of years at the dollar store. Simon had won the lottery and of course he quit the next day. Ashley had always liked Simon. He was real friendly and kind-hearted, a good listener.
“Hey, kid. How’s it going?” asked Simon as he sat next to her.
“O.K.” she said with a smile trying to hide her problems.
Simon could tell that that was a lie. He kept looking at her, and Ashley broke down and cried like a baby. Simon placed his arm around her and she buried her face in his chest. After a few moments, Ashley gained her composure, sat up and Simon gave her a handkerchief to dry her eyes.
“You want to tell me about it?”
Ashley told him the whole story.
“Come on. You are going to come home with me.”
“What?” she asked not believing what she just heard.
“You are going to be my guest at my house.”
“Are you sure?”
“Listen I have this big house. I’m single. I have no wife, no girlfriend, I’m not engaged, no kids. So come on.”
Simon took Ashley by her hand and led her to his sports car.
“Wait. But I’m soaking wet…”
“Don’t worry. It’s only water.” Simon assured her with a big friendly smile.
Simon always had a small crush on this eighteen-year-old kid. Ashley was about five feet six inches tall. She had short brown hair, pretty almond brown eyes, a lite spray of freckles across her face. Ashley has nice fair skin, nice luscious firm breast, and a great body.
It took them about an hour to get to Simon’s house. He had moved way out in the country. Basically out in the middle of nowhere. Ashley was amazed at just how big the house was. When they got in, Ashley’s almond brown eyes became as big as saucers in total awe of the place.
“You like?”
“I love it.” Was her reply.
“Now for these wet cloths. The bathroom is over here. Put them in the basket and I’ll get you a bathrobe while you take a shower.”
Ashley did as she was told.
Moments later she came out wearing a long comfortably warm bathrobe. Simon showed her to the washer and dryer. Moments later Ashley came into the living room where Simon was watching TV.
“Wow this feels so soft.” She commented as she caressed carpet with her bare feet. “And this robe is amazing.” Ashley loved the way the robe felt against her naked skin.
“Here you’ll really love this recliner.” Simon said as he got off the recliner and offered it to Ashley.
She sat down and Simon raised the footrest, thus, allowing him to see the lovely soles of her bare feet. “I’ll get you something to eat.”
They watched a movie, and Ashley just could not get over Simon’s hospitality and charity towards her.
“Oh, I almost forgot my cloths.” Ashley went to get her cloths and came back to Simon. “I’ll change and be on my way.”
“What do you mean ‘on my way’? You have no place to go. I have an extra room for you to stay the night. Plus, I did tell you that you are going to be my guest here.”
Ashley dropped her cloths and wrapped her arms around Simon and she began to cry, again. “Thank you” was all she was able to say over and over.
“Here it is.” Spoke Simon as he showed Ashley the room. Ashley placed her cloths on the bed and sat down on the bed trying it out.
“So do you like it?”
“Its great. I think I’m going to go to sleep, now.”
“OK” Spoke Simon as he left the room and closed the door.
Ashley removed the robe and got into bed. The silk sheets felt incredible against her bare skin. She turned off the light and drifted off into a deep comfortable night sleep.
The next morning Ashley awoke feeling great. She started to get up only to find out that she was unable to. She looked to find that she was no longer in the bedroom, but she was in a padded soundproof room. Ashley also discovered that she was bound on what looked like a medieval rack. Her heart began to pound harder and harder as fear and panic started to set in. Ashley began to struggle with all of her might in order to get herself freed, but she soon came to the frightening conclusion that she was going nowhere.
Without any notice the door opened and in stepped Simon. He closed and locked the door, came and sat next to Ashley.
“Did you have a nice sleep?”
“Why are you doing this to me?”
“I’ve always wondered one thing about you, Ashley. Are you ticklish?”
Her eyes grew as huge as the full moon with fear. Ashley has always been insanely ticklish. She could not stand to be tickled at all. It is one of her greatest fears. She became even more adamant in getting freed.
“HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!”
“Don’t bother. This room is soundproof. If you think that anyone is going to come looking for you, the police were here yesterday. That’s right, kid you have been out for about two days. Well, anyway. The cops were here, and I told them a good story, and off they went. So no one will ever suspect that you are down here laughing yourself silly as you are being tickle tortured.”
All Ashley could do was cry like a baby.
“I think before I start I’ll take the slack out of you.”
Simon went to the end of the rack and began to slowly turn the wheel. Ashley could feel her body being stretched out inch by inch. When it was all done, she was stretched taunt and immobile. Simon sat next to Ashley and slipped on a sleeping mask over her eyes.
“This will heighten the tickling sensation.”
Simon reached underneath the table and pulled out his box of tools. Simon slipped on a pair of tickle gloves. The gloves were skin tight with rounded metal tips as fingertips.
Simon started on Ashley’s flat sexy stomach. She exploded in a gale of hysterical laughter. Simon lightly scratched up and down her tummy. He used an index finger and traced random patterns on Ashley’s ticklish tummy. He gave Ashley’s sides the Ten Finger Tickle Torture. All she could do was shake her head wildly about as the tickling sensation surged like lighting through her ticklish eighteen-year-old naked body. Simon went to work on her soft smooth hairless underarms. As much as Ashley wanted to put her arms down to protect her ticklish armpits, it was impossible. Ashley could not even squirm try to evade the merciless tickling. After about thirty minutes, Ashley could feel her bladder filling up. She clenched her thighs together to keep to keep from wetting herself. Simon noticed what she had done.
“You have to take a piss, Ashley?”
She nodded her head in response.
“Well, looks like I’m not going to stop till you pee yourself.”
Simon stopped tickling her sides, and he planted his lips on Ashley’s belly and began to blow a variety of raspberries. Ashley threw back her head as a new fresh eruption of laughter poured out of her lungs. Soon she bladder emptied. Simon stopped tickling Ashley and gave her a moments rest.
Ashley was exhausted and embarrassed from peeing herself. Ashley’s chest was heaving up and down as she tried to get every ounce of oxygen into her aching lungs. Simon left the room. After Ashley recovered, she began crying due to her situation. All she wanted was to be back home with her family and her boyfriend. To be rid of this place forever.
Simon came back into the room. This time he brought two dogs. Ashley lifted her head to see that the dogs were golden retrievers.
“I’d like you to meet my babies, Rufus and Tiger.”
“Why are they here?” asked Ashley.
“To keep you company while I’m gone.”
Simon sat in front of Ashley’s lovely feet. He tied her toes back. Ashley laughed herself silly because her feet are so hyper-ticklish. Just the slightest touch makes her go nuts with laughter.
“P-Please don’t tickle my feet. I’m begging you anything else. I can’t stand to have my feet tickled.”
“Don’t worry.” Assured Simon. “I won’t tickle your feet. They are.” He turned to the dogs. Simon looked back at Ashley and showed her a jar of peanut butter. “I’m going to smear a healthy amount of this on the soles of your feet and lets my babies lick it off. It will take a few hours for them to polish your feet clean.”
Ashley began to cry some more, but it soon turned into hysterical giggling as she felt Simon’s hand smearing the peanut butter all over the bottoms of her feet. When that was done, Simon got up and went to the dogs.
“Here you go babies. Your favorite treat.”
The dogs jumped at Ashley’s feet. Before she could say anything, she feels their tongues licking her feet. Ashley threw her head back, and she exploded in uncontrollable hysterical laughter. Ashley can not believe how much their wet tongues tickle her insanely ticklish soles. The licking was unpredictable. It was hard for her to catch her breath. Ashley ended up laughing so hard that her words come out choked as she begs to an empty room, “It tickles. Please take them away.” The dogs are utterly oblivious to how much they are tickle torturing Ashley. There is absolutely nothing this eighteen-year-old can do to stop these dogs. All she wants is to get her feet out of the stocks so the tickling can stop. Ever once and a while Ashley got enough thoughts in her head and begged for her Mommy. The hours slowly passed by when Ashley mercifully passed out.
Simon can back into the room to see how his ticklish guest was doing. He saw his babies still polishing off Ashley’s ticklish soles. Ashley was a tickled wreck. Her naked body covered with sweat, her hair plastered to her forehead, and a fresh wet stain in between her legs.
After taking the dogs back up stairs, Simon went and got a small container of soapy water, a toothbrush, and a terry cloth towel. He sat at her feet and washed her feet clean of the dog slobber. After drying Ashley’s feet, Simon gazed upon her lovely fleshy pink soles. Nice slender feet, high arches. Simon began to gently raking up and down her feet. Simon could not believe how buttery soft Ashley’s sole were. Next, he untied her toes and began to lick her soles and nibbling her cute adorable toes.
Ashley awoke to the foul stench of smelling salts. She shook her head trying to get away from the horrible smell. Simon tossed the salts away and sat next to her.
“How are you doing?” he asked.
Ashley looked and could not believe that she was still in the room. She discovered that she was no longer on the rack, but she was still trapped. This time she was strapped down on the table in a full body straight jacket with her feet encased in a clear box.
“P-Please no more! I-I can’t take it anymore! I-I’ll do whatever you want! But please no more!” she begs.
“Why would I want to stop, Ashley? I’m having so much fun with you.”
Simon went and sat at her feet.
“This is box is composed of bullet-proof glass. The holes are padded for your comfort. Now.” He opens the lid. “I’ve coated your feet with a lite layer of sugar water for these.” He shows Ashley a jar. “In here are thousands of ants. I’m going to pour them in the box and they are going to crawl all over your excruciatingly ticklish feet.”
He opened the jar and sprinkled the ants all over her feet. Simon closed and locked the box. Seconds later Ashley began to laugh and giggle hysterically as she felt the seemingly millions of ants crawling all over her insanely feet. She wildly flailed her feet about and wiggled her toes in a vain attempt to knock the ants off of her milky white feet, but it was no good. The more she jerked her feet about and wiggled her toes the more it made it feel like there were more ants crawling all over her feet. Ashley begged for mercy with every ounce of strength she could muster. The ants were driving her to the verge of sheer madness.
Simon just sat off on the side watching his handy work and feeling rather proud of himself. Then he had an idea. Simon left the room for a few minutes. He returned with a head brace. Simon strapped the brace onto Ashley’s head and secured the brace to the table, thus making Ashley’s head immobile. Simon took a slender wispy feather and began to tickle behind her ears and in the canals of her ears with itching intensity, slow and maddening circles. Next, with his right hand, Simon began to tickle the tip of Ashley’s twitching nose and tickling the insides of her flaring nostrils with sadistic cruelty. Driving Ashley completely madness.
Simon kept Ashley in stenches for a long time. She never left the room, and Simon was never suspected of kidnapping her. About a month later Simon showed Ashley a newspaper headline stating that the search for her had come to an end. After that day, Simon became even more sadistic and inhumane with his tickling methods and the length of time he tickled his ticklish guest.

THE END

Ashley2.jpg

Last edited:
GREAT story! I love ants! Nicely written and a good build-up. Did I mention how good the ants were?

:) Soundproof Dungeon...Teenage Girl nude and blindfolded on the Medieval Rack...Tortured by Tickling...Hey Ovda just my favourite Stories!!!!

Thanks

Thanks for all of your comments. I actually do work with Ashley. If she how I lust after her & fantasize and dream about tickling her to my heart's content, she would probably punch me out. But thanks again for all of your comments.

;) A bit of advice Ovda- don't let Ashley know the url of the TMF or it might spoil your working relationship!
Keep on with your fantasies!

I know not to tell her, icetickler. Today Ashley was at work. Every time I saw her I'd study her face and the rest of her and kept thinking, "If only she knew. If only she knew..."

I really enjoyed the story. Great set up. Ashley thought that she was all safe with Simon then he pulls a Edward Hyde on her. Great story. I'm with Icetickler. Do not tell her about this website or she just might punch you out.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back