• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Crimson Pirate Part 3 The Rescue of Captain Jack M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Roddy and the rest of the crew roamed the town to find out where Taslin's ship had sailed to. Once they found out, they set sail to follow it. Taslin ahd about three days ahead of them and was enjoying himself.

Captain Jack was still tied naked to the table, being tickled by Taslin mercelessly. Jacl thrashed as Taslin tickled his soft belly and sides. His body was soaked in perspration from hard laughter and continued struggling. His laughter turned to silence as Taslin went from his belly to his underarms.

Basho was watching with interest and noticed that Jack was becoming exhausted. Basho came close and whispered into Taslin's ear. Taslin stopped and ordered Jack to be taken to a cell to rest before his torment was to start over again.

Taslin went to his quarters and Basho followed. "Master, Let me tickle the prisoner after he has rested. I am expert at finding the more hidden ticklish spots." Taslin smiled. The thouoght of his Master of Discipline tickling Jack broought shivers to his body, especailly when he thought of the time Basho had him.

Ming had often shared his tickling duties at the monistary with other ticklers. This was no exception and he shared Taslin with Basho. When Basho came to Taslin to tickle him, Taslin became nervous and excited all at teh same time because Basho was not only en expert tickling, but he was an erotic tickler, fnding those hidden erotic ticklish spots.

While they waited for JAck to rest, Basho whispered in Taslin's ear. the tickled the inside of his ear wiht the tip of his tongue, sending ticklish shivers down Taslin's body. Basho knew just where Taslin's erotic tickle spots were and he enjoyed tickling them.Smilng nervously, Taslin laid downon the bed. Basho tied his arms up over his head and spread his legs and tied hiw ankles down. Basho stripped his upper body and sat next to Taslin and ran a goose feather along his ticklish inner thighs. first the left then the right. Taslin began giggling as Basho slowly drew the feather tip alone his inner thigh, Then he took the feather and tickled around each erect nipple. Taslin's body shook as he laughed from teh teasing touch of the goose feather. Then Basho traced around the creases of Taslin's thighs and hips then around his pubic hairline iwht the feather's tip. Taslin keep giggling and thrashig on the bed as the feather tickled his most intimate parts. That was Taslin's downfall. Whle he was exceptionally ticklish all over, his more iintimate parts were insanely ticklish.

While Basho and Taslin played, Captain Jack's men carefully and quietly climbed up the achor's rope and slid along the deck until they found the stairs to the lower decks of the boat. They were careful not to be seen by Taslin's crew. Roddy stayed behind on the boat to make sure it wasn't discovered. Whle he sat there waitng for the signal, he heard light splashing in the water. He turned to see if it was a dolphin, then he felt ahand over his mouth and he was pulled in to the water. He struggled, but couldn't break loose of his captor's hold. He was knocked out by a heavy punch.

Captain Jack's men found the secret tickling chamber and very quietly cut Jack loose. As they were ready to take Jack out, Ming walked in. Yosif was ready for him and grabbed him by hte throat and punched out, knocking him out. then the men stripped him and tied him to the tickling table. Then the med took Captian Jack out onto the deck and slippped inot the water and swam to the boat.

Yosif looked around. "Where's Roddy?" They looked aroound the water but couldnot spend too much time looking becasue daybreak was soon and they needed to get back to the ship.

Captain Jack, relieved that his torment was over, fell into a deep sleep until they reached the ship.

While Basho was enjoying tickling Taslin, there was a frantic knock at the door. Basho stopped tickling Taslin as the door burst open.

"Commador!! Captain Jack is gone!!" TYaslin screamed and shouted to be untied and dressed hA half naked Ming walked into teh Commander's cabin, head down, eyes looking at the floor. "It was I. Captain Jack's men took me by surprise and took advantage of me. Truethfully, M'Lord I was enjoying the company of another instaed of watching as closely as I ought to have been."

Basho smiled broadly at the thoguht of gettnig to punish Ming> Taslin stood nose to nose to MIng, his eyes red with anger. "I trusted you!! And this is how you repay me? By being careless. You shall get teh extreme punishmetn by Basho's hand! First Officer! Asseble the crew on deck to witness punihsment!!

Basho whispered to Taslin who nodded. "Ming, You are sentenced to 24 hours of torture by tickling, full body tickling. Take him and prepare him for punishment."

End Part 3

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back