• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Days of our lives times 2

dontforget

TMF Regular
Ive been busy or id have posted this sooner but for those of you who know the chars on days heres some good news. There was 2 tickling scenes in one week !

the first was sammy being tickled on the ribs by lucus as she sat on him in the hospital while he had a broken leg. Man shes a screamer.

The second was mimi's mom bonnie lockhart.
She snuck into a morg to steal a pile off bones be4 police forenzicks or how ever you spell that could check them out.
any way a woman was comming in and she had to act fast so she hid under a blanket on a gurney pretending to be dead but lucky for us she left her feet sticking out with red heels on. the female mortician said wtf basicly and she thought she was busted but instead she removed the shoes and began cleaning bonnies feet with a wet rag ever so gently zoom to bonnie under the blanket trying not to laugh but giggling very nicely then she kicked !
the mortician said eheheh um rigamortis and ran out scared bonnie got away !

this happened not last week the week be4 on tuesdays and thursdays show i think pce.

And are the links here?

Were the links to this supposed to be here or did I miss something?

dontforget said:
The second was mimi's mom bonnie lockhart.
She snuck into a morg to steal a pile off bones be4 police forenzicks or how ever you spell that could check them out.
any way a woman was comming in and she had to act fast so she hid under a blanket on a gurney pretending to be dead but lucky for us she left her feet sticking out with red heels on. the female mortician said wtf basicly and she thought she was busted but instead she removed the shoes and began cleaning bonnies feet with a wet rag ever so gently zoom to bonnie under the blanket trying not to laugh but giggling very nicely then she kicked !
the mortician said eheheh um rigamortis and ran out scared bonnie got away !

this happened not last week the week be4 on tuesdays and thursdays show i think pce.

Wow! I would pay to see this one. As a matter of fact, I went to NBC's site to see if they had downloadable episodes, but the pics below are as close as I came. These were on the site along with commentary on the episode.

Thanks!

TK

nope sry and yes thats bonnie giggling under the blanket it really happened XD

Well I found the video of the hospital scene...but it was ina compilation video and doesn't have the audio...just a sappy love song over top.

At least you can see what the first scene was like...I guess...lol.

~ toyou

I know I have at least one of these scenes on tape, but when I make a file, it ends up being too large. Anybody know how to convert large mpg files to wmv or other? BTW what is the limit on the size of a file that can be posted here?

I put a clip of the morgue foot tickling scene in the mainstream clip section in the Days of Our Lives f/f thread. :dogpile:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back