• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Interrogation Of Natalie And Campbell

alwayssilver

TMF Expert
THE INTERROGATION OF NATALIE MORALES, AND CAMPBELL BROWN
WRITTEN BY: ALWAYS SILVER
REQUESTED BY: FOOTMAN79

“I’m going up to the bathroom.” Said Natalie Morales, as she ran her finger through her brown hair. She was starting to feel exhausted. She and Campbell Brown had been sent overseas to find information that concerned the government, but the moment they arrived they soon realized that it would be difficult. No one seemed very interested in disclosing any information to them. Natalie recognized fear when she saw it, and the moment she mentioned the government most people ran while refusing to disclose anything, often they ran after the blood in their faces drained to the soles of their feet. Thankfully this did not last long, and a man stepped forwards and told them everything they needed to know. The moment the man finished the first sentences both anchor women knew they had a story.

“Right behind you.” Campbell said, with a grin. They both climbed the steps in their apartment to the second floor, and located their room. Natalie slipping into the bathroom first and closed the door behind her. Looking herself over in the mirror she looked at her dress, and her nylons. She spotted a tiny hole located near her right foot. “Damn…” She thought, scratching the back of her head. Her nylons were pretty expensive, but it was the cost she had to pay for a good story. Natalie used the restroom and stepped outside. “All yours…” She said. Her lower jaw dropped when she saw stepped out of their apartment. Campbell was lying face down on their bed, her hands had been handcuffed behind her back, and a large man wearing all black stood over her.

“Hello.” He said, even though he was wearing a mask Natalie could tell he was smiling.
“RUN!” Campbell screamed.

Natalie nodded and turned to run, it was than that she saw another man leaning against the door to her apartment holding a length of rope, and an ice bucket. “Your out.” He said, shaking the bucket in front of him. “I guess we can’t chop fingers and toes off now and have a chance to sew them back on when we get the information we need.” He said, with a grin than shrugged. “I’m sure we can think up something a bit funnier to do, and a little less messy.”

“What do you want?” Natalie asked.
“Oh the usual. Love, money, sources… Yours to be exact.” The man said, who was leaning against the door. He made a few advances towards Natalie causing the Hispanic woman. “Nice dress.” The man said, his eyes ran up and down her body. “Nice.”

The man that was hovering over Campbell turned and grabbed the dinner table and dragged it near the bed. He than released Campbell and forced her onto the table. Natalie watched helplessly as her fellow anchorwoman had her hands cuffed over her head and to the right leg of the table. Her feet were than tied together with some rope that was hiding near the foot of the bed. Campbell struggled in vain, but she was easily overpower by the masked man. “Your turn.” Said the guy in front of Natalie. Natalie breathed deeply, she didn’t feel like lying down and she could only imagine what these men planned on doing when they had her bound.

“Ok.” Natalie said, seeing the man in front of her starting to loose her patience. Stepping up to the table she lied next to Campbell, and her arms and legs were bound the same way. When the men were finished the one who had Campbell stepped over the bed and was out of the room. “There we are…” Said the remaining man. “That wasn’t so difficult.”

“Where’s that guy going?” Natalie asked, she turned her head so she could see the door.
“Never you mind that… now about those sources.” The man began. “How about you just tell me what I want to know. I don’t like torturing women… well I do, but I don’t want too.” Said the man.

“We refuse to give up our source.” Campbell said. “Your just going to have to kill us.”
“Kill you?” The man said, furrowing his eyebrows from underneath his mask. He than cackled. “Hell I was hoping you’d say this.” The man said. He than reached behind him and removed a large knife. “You two wouldn’t happen to be ticklish would you?” He asked.

“Oh God…” Natalie said, she saw the knife. The man walked around the woman and started to cut off there clothes. Natalie, and Campbell were both soon was lying on the table on top of the shredded remains of her designer clothes. They pulled on their binds and screamed for help. “HELP US!” Natalie screamed.
“SOMEONE HELP!” Campbell screamed, her eyes were closed and she was screaming loudly.
“OH HELP US!” The man screamed too, he was cupping his hands over his mouth. He than laughed and put his knife back in it’s place behind him. “Ladies I don’t think anyone’s coming!” He said, with mock fear.

“Now which one to start with.” The man said, scratching his chin thoughtfully. He looked back and forth from Natalie and Campbell. “Ah.” He said, and reached forwards with both hands, he scratched both Natalie’s and Campbell’s pits causing them to yelp. The man stopped almost instantly. “Yep! Your both ticklish.” He said, and began moving around the table tickling the ladies in different places. From their sides, ribs, stomachs, thighs, and feet after he carefully removed their heels. His fingers were dancing wildly over the soles of both of the ladies feet.

“STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Natalie laughed, she was squirming hard. Campbell wasn’t in any better condition. She was laughing so hard she couldn’t speak. Her feet were wiggling wildly, but the man’s fingers easily followed them. Grabbing Campbell’s left foot he began scratching it with his free hand. Campbell closed her eyes tightly and continued to laugh.

“STOP!” Natalie ordered, she looked harshly at the man hoping to intimidate the man, but she knew it was futile. Whoever this man was he was a professional. The man was starring down at the foot he held in his hand, his fingers were tracing over the balls of her foot, and than moved to her heel where he tickled them furiously. He let her foot go so he could start tickling Natalie’s feet at the same time. Both girls were lost in hysterics, their bodies were flopping against the table they lied on, their eyes were closed tightly, and both tried to beg for mercy, but they were laughing so hard it was impossible for them.

“Where did you get your sources? Tell me!” The man ordered, his once cocky attitude was replaced with anger. Natalie shook her head. “Fine.” The man said, and he stopped his torture. Both women gasped for air. “Stop!” Campbell breathed. The man didn’t reply he was standing next to Natalie now. “I think you’re the strongest.” The man said, and with that he attacked with his fingers. Natalie started to laugh the instant his fingers found their way into her armpits. He raked his fingers in them, and began making small circles in her pits.

“Tickle tickle!” The man teased, he started poking Natalie’s belly. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Natalie laughed. She tried to move away from the man’s tickling fingers, but she couldn’t move to far. Campbell was still sucking in air, she didn’t even seem to notice that the woman next to her was being tickled silly.

The man’s fingers crept to Natalie’s ribs, and there he tickled them mercilessly. “STOP PLEASE!” Natalie laughed. “BREAK!” She screamed. “Only when I get that source!” The man said, he than laughed. “Asking for a break…” He than shook his head. His fingers continued to dance on Natalie’s ribs, and than found their way back into her pits. For the first time since this started Campbell turned to face the man.

“Were not giving up our sources. No matter how long you tickle us.” She spat. The man didn’t reply, his eyes merely shifted towards her, and he grinned. The man looked back down at Natalie and began tickling both of Natalie’s pits at the same time. Ten minutes passed and soon Natalie’s giggles were replaced with sobs, tears and sweat was draining down her face, and off her brow. “You’ll give it up soon.” The man said, ten more minutes passed and Natalie was moaning.

The man shrugged and moved to Campbell’s feet. Pulling them both back by their big toes with one hand, he began tickling both feet with his other. Campbell tried to say something before the tickling started, but she was giggling beforehand, and now was laughing uncontrollably the next. The man laughed. He could tell that Campbell was far more ticklish than Natalie, and if he was a betting man he could see this woman giving up the information before Natalie would.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Campbell laughed, her eyes went wide and suddenly her laughter stopped. The man looked up half expecting to see Campbell unconscious, instead she was laughing silently. The man laughed, and continued to tickle. After a few seconds he could hear gasps for air and than a fresh stream of laughs. “That’s better.” The man muttered, he wad digging his fingers between Campbell’s toes, tickling the skin between each one.

Natalie only lied there listening to the laughter, and starring up at the ceiling. She knew she couldn’t give up their sources, but she wondered how much more they could take. Looking towards Campbell who was laughing hysterically she could see sweat trickling down her brow, she knew how ticklish Campbell’s feet were and knew she wouldn’t be able to take too much more. Natalie was feeling a little lightheaded herself, and her sides were sore.

The man was on his knees, tickling the heels of both of Campbell’s feet. He seemed so focused on his work that Natalie didn’t think she would hear her. She had made a decision that went against everything she believed in. “OK!” Campbell screamed. The man stopped and stood. “You’ve decided?” The man asked. Natalie was starring at Campbell, even though she was going to reveal their source to the man she couldn’t help, but feel a little betrayed. “Alright… I will.” Campbell breathed.

It took only ten minutes and soon the man knew everything they did. “That’s it, huh?” The man asked. He removed a phone from his back pocket and punched in some numbers. Moments later he turned placing his phone in his back pocket. “There checking it out now, until than how about a little more laughter?” The man asked, going to his knees once again. He was reaching for both girls feet. Campbell was already giggling kicking her feet. “Wait! You said you would stop!” Natalie said. “No I didn’t.” The man replied, and began tickling both feet. Filling the room once again with desperate laughter.

-THE END-

footman79 said:
Great story.I appreciate the way you wrote it,

I hate to admit it, but this is the first story I've ever written based on living, breathing people. And it won't be my last either. I'm glad you asked me to do this, and I'm looking forwards to doing a few other projects at your request.

Thanks!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back