• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by her three sisters PART 4

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
My sisters get rid of the toothbrushes and come back to my my bed, my oldest sister Crystal says to Jade "you and me will tickle her soles with our tongues and then we will use our fingers" my other sister Tasha says "i will do hte same for her armpits and give her sides,ribs,armpits and stomach are real good tickling with my fingers" and my sisters laugh, "well Beth i bet you wish you were not in this position right now and we are going to make sure to hate every minute of this tickling we are going to give you" my older sister says, and the others laugh along with her, "i think we should put some baby oil on her feet and toes and armpits to make her skin super soft and smooth" my sister Jade says and laughs, and my older sister Crystal says" yes that is a good idea, this is going to be so much fun" and she and others laugh again with their evil grins and my sister Jade goes and gets the baby oil "we will use it when we use our fingers on her skin" my sister Jade says, "yeah thats a good idea" my sister Tasha says "shall we start the tickling now" my sister Tasha says to the others, my other sisters say "yes deffinitly" and so the tickling begins my two sisters down by my feet start using their tongues on my soles and toes and my other sister is switching her tongue on my left armpit to my right armpit making me scream with laughter as tongues are tickling my feet and armpits HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASOOOOTIIIICKLISHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIIII CAAANT STAAAND IIITHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH my sisters who are tickling my soles take their tongues up and down my soles and attaching the middle part of the foot with their tongue which makes me scream and then they start sucking my toes while i go wild with laughter and my sister who is tickling my armpits with her tongue sslides her tongue up and down each armpit driving me insane with the tickling HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I cant even try to beg for them to stop as it tickles too much and makes me want to just scream and laugh non-stopHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHEEEEEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im wishing they would get the tongue tickling over and done with so i can also get the finger tickling over and done with too but they just keep using their tongues and i just keep on laughing that my breast was starting to hurt again HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHE SCREAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA then i feel like im about to lose my voice from laughing too much but im also starting to feel faint and dizzy and i pass out and my sisters notice and stop and call my name and i wake up and one of my sisters puts a wet towel on me to cool me down and my sister gets me a drink of water and says to me " drink this so your voice will come back" and i say "ive had enough, ive just fainted and my breast is hurting again so please no more tickling, i cant stand anymore tickling, im losing my voice and my mouth hurts from the laughing too much, so please no more tickling and let me go" i plead, my oldest sister Crystal says "we are still not finished with you, but we will let you have a 5 minute break then we will tickle you again weather you like it or not" and i say "5 minutes yourve got to be kidding, i cant take anymore tickling" and i sigh knowing that they are not going to listen to me, well my 5 minutes is up so the tickling begins with my sister Tasha tickling both armpits with her fingers and using her nails stroking my armpits doing circles and my sisters Crystal and Jake stroke my soles with their fingers and use their nails on my soles and toes, i erupt with laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHASCREAMHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSCREAMHAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHESCREAMHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAAHAH PLEEESE STOOP HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHIIII CAAANT TAAKE IT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAIIIIT TIIICKLES SOOO BAAAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHASCREAM and so my sisters keep tickling away while i scream with laughter then after two hours or so of this torture they stop and my oldest sister says "well i hope you enjoyed that Beth, this wont be the last time we tickle you good and without mercy little sis" and all three laugh and then they untie me and leave my room, im glad the tickling is over, my breast is still hurting and im sweating and all that tickling had made me tired so i rest on my bed for awhile wishing i wasnt so ticklish and im getting scared of getting tickled by them again as i couldnt handle another tickle torture like that

THE END LOL :tickle: :feets:

Well i hope you enjoyed PART 4, what did you think of PART1,2,3 and 4 and would you like me to carry on making up tickling stories? :)

cool story

hi that was cool, carry on the good job buddy. expecting some erotic butt, pussy and boob tickling next time :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :rolleyes: cool story

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back