• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

humiliating tickle.. lol

Screamin x12 RR

so i never post stories but this totally sucked..so i wanna share it..

im a gracie jiu jitsu artist.. and i teach people brazillian jiu jitsu, so i was sparring with this uber gorgeous chick about 5 weeks ago.. and i went light on her cause shes basically a beginner, so i had her basically held down pinned, so she couldnt make any moves so i let up and she went for my ankle to go for an ankle lock so i held my ankle strong so she wouldnt twist it.. so she tried a few times and she gets mad.. and started running her nails up and down my feet so now im like trying to hold it in but i couldnt and i busted out laughing and everyone looked over.. and she put me in a ankle bar and now im tapping out to a beginner.. after 8 years of jiu jitsu.. lol yeah, totally sucked.. but i spar her next week again so i think im gonna return the favor cept im just gonna hold her so she cant move and tickle her.. and make her tap.. lol yeahhh i wishh!

May I suggest a classic arm bar. Leaves the tummy and side pretty much open. If you are more of a foot guy, well, there is plenty for that as well. Didn't know there were really any other martial artists on here. This isn't really tickling related . . .but you may want to check out this website, there's some good stuff on there. Again, this is NOT tickling related!

http://www.lockflow.com

haha yeahh, im a foot guy, but yeah i do many martial arts and i wrestle.. im starting to work on my boxing now. but anyway, lol yeah she better be ticklish i dont wanan get a kick to the jaw haha

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back