• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diva Tickle Torture : The way it was meant to be

GotaTicKleSara

TMF Novice
Divas...The WWE has many, Mr. Mcmahon looked on at the ring every Monday and Friday when his Brands would battle. Raw Divas such as Torrie Mickie James and Maria. Smackdown Divas such as Ashely amd Michelle McCool. Mr. Mcmahon noticed that all the divas had their own little personalities. Some Divas were well divas, meaning they loved to show their stuff, being in playboy and wearing tiny bikinis. Some were more tough and fought. Some had an attitude, and loved punkrock music.

No matter who these divas are they must have a weakness. So He thought......and then it hit him. why not hold some sort of...test. I'll take one Girly diva and one Tough Diva and see who can withstand the most....whats the word...punishment?? No....Torture..yes thats it, but not painful torture....

TICKLE TORTURE.... Vince then had a smile come across his face.

Vince wasnt sure if he should announce this or not...since it was kind of embarrasing that he had a fetish for this kinda behavior. But then Johnathon Coachman walked into the office. Sir is everything alright?

Well Coach, I was unsure to share this with anyone but i have an idea for a special episode of Raw....A Contest if you will between one Raw Diva and one Smackdown Diva. Who can withstand the most....Tickle Torture.

Boss, that is a marvalous idea! That will bring so many ratings to the show...and trust me...we get enough email about that anyway. Its a gold mine!! Actually to be honest I have the perfect person for the job sir...What if we ask.....He wispered the name of the Tickler to Vince.

Yea...that would make sense wouldnt it.

I've decdied the best way is to draw names out of two hats. one for Smackdown and one for Raw. and next week the contest will take place.

A match between HBK and Orton just ended with the Heartbreak Kid beating the piss out of One half of Rated RKO. Vince then walked down to the Ring to make his anouncement about the contest next week. He then Ordered Coach to bring the hats full of Diva names into the Ring.

Coaches Music hit and the ass kissing assistant of Mr. Mcmahon came to the ring with the Hats

Ok...First thing is first....The Crowd started to chant....Asshole..... Asshole

Shut up!! Damnit!! I'm doing this for all of you. You people make me sick!!! So ungrateful!!

JR and King were announcing as usual. Wow JR I wonder what is goin to happen. I dont know King. but i'm sure it isnt good. Oh JR, You worry to much.

Now....The Diva that will be representing Smackdown will be.....Vince pulled out the piece of paper and unfolded it.....Ashley Massaro!

Now for the Diva who will represent Raw.....He pulled out another piece of paper...All the divas in the backroom were staring at the screen waiting to see who will be chosen.

Maria Kanellis!!!

Maria started to jump up and down like a ditz, she obviously had no clue what she was about to undergo.

Next week came around. The show was filled with busy matches but soon enough the ring was cleared and the stage was set with two tables. Both these tables were different than the normal tables that were used in matches. they were both metal tables with cuffs for the hands and feet.

Each Diva entered down to the ring. Vince was waiting with a smile on his face. Good evening ladies, I'm sure you are both wondering what the contest will consist of tonite. Before I can tell you I need both of you to lay on these tables here. Ashley and Maria looked at each other than back at Vince...however both of them shrugged since they'd never find out what was goin to happen to them until they cooperated.

two security gaurds that stood by close began to fasten the girls to the tables.

HEY!! What gives exclaimed Maria...she didnt like being held down by anything...she had bad expreiences as a child. When her brothers would wrestle with her and not let her up.

The Gaurds then proceeded to take both girls footwear off. Maria had these cute lil high heeled sandles on, while Ashley had Knee High black zip up boots on.

What the Hell!!! yelled Ashely. Leave my boots on. Ashley had a thing about guys playing with her feet.

lastly both girls were blindfolded.

Ladies, If you havent been able to figure it out now. the contest you are about to undergo is a test of willpower, strength, and consentration. YES you guessed it. Both of you gorgeous women are going to be TICKLE TORTURED. With that said Vince called down the guest tickler.

Gene Snitsky's Music hit.

WOW JR, it's Snitsky!!...the foot fetish freak!!
Yea...this isnt right. Those Poor Divas.

Let the contest BEGIN.

First Task...Snitsky went over to Ashely and started to tickle her underarms with his hands.

Oh God...nn NO hehhe...Ashley tried to be strong but she was holding her breath as much as she could....hahahhehehehahaha...NO...I'm Not gonna lehetheht this geheht tohoohoo meeee hahahahahahaha NaHOOOO.

He then gave Ashley a break and walked over to maria, giving her the same torture.

Ahh hahahahaha. hehehhooohoo, N..N..Not there NOOOOOOOO. he fingers skillfully danced along her sensitive underarms.

Looks like round one goes to Maria!! Maria wasnt exactly pleased however. Maria at least seemed to control her laughter more.

Next test the girls Bellies.

It was Maria's turn to go first. Being blindfolded wasnt fun. She couldnt see what was coming her way. Snitsky decided to change it up a bit. He was introduced to a table with "tickle toys" on it. he thought that the Cue Tip would work great for both girls cute lil inny belly buttons.

Both girls laughed and Laighed

Maria: AAAAA NOOOOOOO Hehehehehehehehehahahehaehaehaheehehhehehe this is is is TORTUREhahahahahah!!! STOPPHAHAHPPPPP

Ashely: Damnit!! hahahaha...mmmm mmmmNahh!!! hahahaha...No!! NEVER will I put up with thishishishahahahaha.

i think that round goes to Ashely!!

The Final round the lovely ladies Bare Feet.

Snitsky asked Vince to help out with the round.

The rules are the first girl to admit she can't take it any longer will be the loser and the loser will suffer the rest of the evening with more herendous tickle torment.

Two differnt tools will be used...An electric toothbrush, and a stiff Feather. we will alternate at our hearts desire.

snitsky started with Maria...He secretly loved her feet, ever since the first time he saw them. He always wanted to tickle them. he picked up the feather first.

Vince Got Ashley's feet with the electric toothbrush.

Maria:AAAAAHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH The feather stroked all around her highly sensitive feet. In the middle of her tender arch to the in betweens of her ticklish toes maria was a laughing mess.

Ashley: JESUS CHRIST!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH MY LORD NOT MY FEET THAT IS THE MOST TICKLISH SPOT!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO NO NO EEEEEHAHAHAH

time to switch tools. Maria was now tested with the electric toothbrush and Ashley was teased by the feather.

Before it started Ashley yelled out as loud as she could...VINCE and SNITSKY....Go To HELL!!! AND FUCK EACH OTH.. AHH... HAHAHAHAHAH she couldn't fnshed as the feather traveld at a medium pace along the side of her foot.

Maria was shocked at the talents of the electric brush....
HEHEHEH NO!!! THAT TICKLES SOOOOO MUCH HEHEHEHEHE EEEEEEHAHAEEEEE HEHEHE NAHOOOO. It spun around her most ticklish areas including her toes and the base of the balls of her feet.

it seemed like neither girl was goin to give but then at the same time both Divas announced

"I...ahoohoo GIVE....hehehe UP" AHAHAHA NO MORE!!! STOP HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Well since both of the Divas gave up at the same time both...LOSE!!
and now you both will get stage 4!! of the tickle torture...

Well that was part one....positive and negative feedback would be greatfully appreciated. i wanna know if yuo guys think there should be a part 2 to this.

superb

Throw Kelly Kelly in there too. She looks like the ticklish type

The concept was good, and including some story buildup, background and mood (the wrestling matches, the "Asshole" chants, etc.) is also good.

If there's a part 2, you might want to make it two different divas on the next RAW or Smackdown. Continuing to tickle the two losing divas all night is too generic (common).

Some ideas for the next installment:

1) Have the guest tickler be a diva or ex diva (Trish Stratus, perhaps?) who has or had a feud with both divas.

2) Have the guest ticklers be wrestlers who were ex-boyfriends of the divas (Matt Hardy and Lita, for example) with the idea that an ex would know the best tickle places.

3) Have the tickler be Stephanie McMahon (and have the two divas turn on Stephanie when it's over and cuff her to the table and tickle her).

The important thing is that you enjoy writing the stories.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back