• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nest for a Noob lol (trying to get answers)

Adam55

Ok so I am really considering going to Nest this year but not sure exactly if I should. From what I have heard if you dont know many people it may not be a fun experience.

I just would like some of your opinions on that. Like I want to get to know everyone but also I would like to get tickled at some point, sorry if that sounds greedy to some people, but just trying to be honest and wondering if that would happen or sure or not. Again I really want to make friends at it and that is a main objective and tickling isnt just it.

Thank you for the Help guys!!

The best way to get to know someone is to spend time with them. That applies to every day life as well as tickling gatherings. If you come to NEST, you may not know anyone there. But you will when you leave! There are some great people around here and I am sure they will all be more than willing to welcome you with open arms.

I also don't think that getting tickled will be much of a problem for you.

Getting to know people is easy at NEST...IF you make the effort to meet people half way. The only people I know of who didn't have much fun were those who sat in the corner waiting for everyone to come to them. I'm very much an introvert. But, by the end of our first NEST, I'd made several new friends. I've met even more great new folks every year we've gone...and gotten to know old friends better. (This year will be #6 for us.) Definately, meeting other TK lovers is the focus and very much worth the little bit of effort that goes into it. So, you won't be at a loss there.

AFA play... There's always play going on...whether it be just fun quickie tickle fights, a foot massage turned tickle attack or a more involved session. If you come for the entire weekend, it will give you time to get to know folks, thus making it more comfortable when it comes to asking anyone if they would like to play with you. A complete stranger walking up and asking may not get far. But, if you show an interest in the people and not just the tickling, it helps.

Personally, I think all newbies should plan on spending the entire weekend. That gives you plenty of time to get acquainted with others and more chance of them being open to playing with you.

I agree with what Ann said...but also...you need to start HERE! Start getting involved with posting....chatting with different people....agian, like Ann said...it's takes some effort! I have met some of the most wonderful people that have a huge inpact on my everyday life, just by starting HERE!
Good Luck, and get out there and makes some friends~~ :bouncybou

I went into NEST totally cold last year. I didn't know anyone from chatting. I knew a few screen names, but that was it.

I HAD A BLAST! By the end of the first night (nevermind the weekend) I'd met some of the nicest, friendliest, most open people I'd ever met in my life. Got tickled. Got to tickle. Learned a little bit about the tk community and a lot about myself.

It's totally your call if you wanna come man, but if you do, take it from another noob, you won't regret it! :)

Snail Shell

PS - You'll also most likely get to meet this Bratgirl lady in the post above me. That's worth the trip alone. ;) (Miss you Trixie!)

NEST question

They don't have cameras all over the place do they?

Good question.....and not an uncommon one

Because of the fact that most people wish to remain annonymous, picture taking is only allowed with the express permission of anyone who may be in the cameras range. You'll see a few cameras that people bring to catch shots of themselves with friends. But, nobody has their picture taken unless they agree to it.

Bravo

That's an astonishingly good argument you make there... I have been hesitant in the past but I might just have to apply now.

Kev

This will be my first time going, along with many others who will be attending for the first time. I have no doubt there will be people to talk to, hang out with and even tickle. Feel free to PC or IM me at JamesBond4334. Glad to chat with you about any concerns.

The best thing, in my opinion is to post, and spend time in the TMF chatroom, get to know the people who will be going.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back