• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOTR story??

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
i remember reading awhile ago that someone wanted a Lord of The Rings tickle story, and after seeing the movie twice(it was a good flick:D ) i'm considering writing one.

Now if i was to write this, it would take a little time and cause me to depart from Tickle Street for awhile so i don't wanna write this story for nothing. So what i'm asking is, should i write this story?????

God Yeah

i requested it i the first place... would you???

Who would u have tickled? A female hobbit, as hobbits r always barefoot? Or maybe Arwen? It's a good idea, but LoTR doesn't have a lot of female characters. The only ones i can think of r arwen, Galadriel, and Eowyn.

Actually,

I really think that Tummy would make a wonderful young female elf. She'll have to lose the braces and ponytail, but hey, this IS her story, after all...

I can just see her now, dancing barefoot through fields flowering with feathers, some of which are just at bellybutton height. I imagine her trying to keep quiet while the orcs pass through, with the butterflies landing on her legs like gossamer ...(slap!) Wake up!

Ah well,

It was a nice thought, no?

Seriously, Tummy, your stuff is always good. Write whatever you like, but just remember, NEVER tickle a grumpy dwarf (and good luck finding one that isn't grumpy!

;)

I wish you the best of luck in undertaking this effort. I know you'll do a good job.:cool:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back