• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: Scenes We Never Saw ;) Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Part 1

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
I know this one may b pretty short, but i wanted 2 do a romantic story btween Han and Leia somehow, but i didn't want it 2 b a repetition of my Anakin/Padme one. So, this is the kind of loving tickling that would casually happen in REAL life. Anyway, Enjoy!

STAR WARS: SCENES WE NEVER SAW ;)
EPISODE V: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
PART 1
BY: MC^2

It is a dark time for the rebellion. Ever since the Death Star was destroyed, the Empire has been in search of the Rebel Alliance, and has driven them off of their latest base on the ice planet Hoth. As the Rebellion evacuated the planet, they were separated from Luke Skywalker and Artoo Detoo, onboard Luke’s X-Wing Fighter, and Han Solo, Princess Leia Organa, Chewbacca, and See-Threepio, onboard the Millennium Falcon, whose hyperdrive has been damaged. The Millennium Falcon has recently landed for repairs in Cloud City, on the gas planet Bespine, where Han Solo’s old friend Lando Calrissian, former owner of the Falcon, acts as Baron Administrator. Lando has taken the refugees under his wing and has kindly agreed to see to the repair of the Falcon.

A few hours ago, Threepio turned up missing, and Leia had been worring about him since. She paced back and forth in her visitors’ apatment. Just then, Han entered.

“The ship’s almost finished,” he said. “A few more minor system repairs and we’re in great shape.”

“The sooner the better,” Leia said concernedly. “Something wrong here. No one has seen or heard anything about Threepio. He’s been gone too long to have gotten lost.”

Han sat down next to her on her bed. “Relax. I’ll talk to Lando. See if he can find him.”

“I don’t trust Lando,” said Leia.

“Well, I don’t like him either,” Han joked. “He is my friend. Besides, we’ll soon be gone.”

Han looked into Leia’s eyes, and she looked into his.

“And you’re as good as gone, aren’t you?” she said.

They smiled at each other and passionately kissed. Han laid her back onto the bed and kissed her some more. His hands trailed down her calves and she squirmed.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Nothing,” she said. “I’m just a little ticklish.”

Han smiled. “Really? Lemme see.”

Han then proceeded to knead he ribs a little.

“No—ah! No, Han, please, dohohohon’t! Ah! Han, please! Ahahaha!”

Han then dug into her underarms.

“Ah! No, Han! Ahahahaha! I’m too ticklish! Ahahahaha! Please! Stop it! Hahahahaha!”

Leia’s laughter was music to his ears. He’d never loved a woman so much before, and he was really enjoying tickling her into a laughing mess.

“Come on, Your Worship,” he teased. “Surly you can tolerated a few laughs.” He went for her ribs again.

“Ahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahan!! *hiccup* Hahahahahaha! Stahahahahap! *hiccup* I cahahahahahahahahan’t *hiccup* I can’t breeheeheeheeheeath! Hahahahaha! *hiccup*”

Seeing that Leia was now in discomfort, Han ceased his tickling and allowed her to rest and catch her breath.

Just then, Chewie entered and wheeled in a big crate.

“ROOOOOOOWWWRR!”

Leia got up and looked into the crate. Inside were the severed limbs of See-Threepio.

“What happened?!” she exclaimed.

“Rowr,” growled Chewbacca.

“Where?” asked Han, who was one of very few people in the galaxy who could understand the complex gruffs of Wookies.

Chewie barked some more. “Found him in a junkpile,” Han translated.

“Oh, what a mess,” said Leia. Chewie, do you think you can repair him?”

Chewie barked affirmatively.

“Lando’s got people that could fix him,” Han intervened.

“No thank you,” Leia said, turning the offer aside.

END PART ONE

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back