• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CSI-- Feedback please!

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Disclaimer: I don't own Nick, Sara, Cathrine, or any other CSI people. If I did, I would be tickling, not writing.

Sara sidle awoke early friday morning in her office with the indent of a #2 pencil on the side of her face. Shit she thought. I can't keep falling asleep in the office like this! She hauled herself up to the mirror across her office and groaned, and started to rub the indent of the pencil off of her jaw. Just as the last rut vanished, Catherine Willows knocked on her open office door with two coffees.
"Glad to see your finally awake" she teased
Sara tried to hide her smile, and took the coffee that Catherine extended to her. "Thanks" she mumbled, breathing in its strong aroma before taking a hot sip.
"No problem, I owe you anyway" Catherine said, grinning and sitting on the chair on the other side of Sara's desk. Sara flicked off her computer and looked over at Catherine.
Nick knocked on the open door
"Hope I'm not interupting anything" he said
"Nope" both women said at once
"Good, Sara I got the prints for the Jackson case, and Cathrine, I finally got the car back from evidence. We need you guys both down at the lab in an hour" He said, grinning and turning to leave. Sara hopped up behind her new boyfriend and let her body fall against his, letting her every curve match his. He stopped and stood still, looking slightly over his shoulder at her.
"Yes"? He asked casually
"Um hello, wheres my kiss" she teased
He spun around and locked lips with her in a way that Catherine felt unbelievably awkward. He let his hands that were holding her waist lightly begin to graze her ribs knowingly.
Sara broke their kiss and giggled, lightly smacking him on the chest and trying to get away from his tickling fingers without attracting to much attention.
"Hey! Stop! ithihihit!" She giggled, trying to make him stop while still trying to stop herself from laughing. She had always prided herself in seeming stronger than Catherine, even though Catherine was more powerful, Sara seemed more rough-n-tough and was pretty embarrassed about how ticklish she was.
"What? What am I doing? Are you ticklish? I didn't know that- Are you ticklish here? What about here?" Nick stammered, mocking Sara tickling her up and down her sides the whole time.
"Oh hehe yeah I'm sohehe sureee" Sara giggled, pushing his hands away finally.
"I'll see you later" He said softly smiling at her, and leaned down to peck her lightly on the lips before turning and heading to the lab.

Sara smiled and watched him walk away down the hall
"I didn't know you were ticklish" Catherine said, breaking Sara from her daydream.
"Hm? What?" Sara said nervously, spinning around.
Catherine wasn't giving up.
"I said I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE TICKLISH" Catherine said a bit louder.
"Oh, yeah, that, I just didn't think it was a smart idea to let anyone know" Sara said, grinning a little "Especially you"
Catherine grinned mischeviously. "Your right. It was smart, but cmon, you know I'd find out"
Sara grinned back
"You told Nick" Catherine pointed out
"Ha! Yeah right" Sara said, rolling her eyes at the memory. "He found out himself. He accidentally brushed me with one of the fingerprint dusters, and one thing led to another" She said, blushing a little.
Catherine grinned, picturing the scene in her mind.
"Theres nothing left to do up here, do you just want to head to the lab now"? Sara asked
"Yeah cause theres someone you wanna do in the lab" Catherine mumbled.
"HEY"! Sara said giggling, "I heard that"!
Catherine laughed and the two of them headed down to the lab.

"Okay so what seems to have happened is the vic was cuffed to this matress, performing hell knows what type of deeds on it, and then the killer was able to cut the wrist, without the vic being able to prevent it" Grissom was saying to Nick and Greg when Sara and Catherine arrived
"Oh your just in time for field test briefing" Greg said, smiling at the two of them as they entered.
"Sweet. Whos testing"? Sara asked, putting her hands together.
"Well you or Catherine will be the vic, because our vic was a woman, meaning she had a different shape than a man would, so which one of you is going to be strapped to a bed"? Grissom said casually
Greg and Nick laughed "Thats what he sa-" Nick put his hand over Gregs mouth and laughed.
"Whos the vic"? Catherine asked
"A Shelby...Waters" Grissom said, looking at the name on the form, and pointing to the screen that showed the image of what was on the camera in the body examination lab.
The girl was right in between Sara and Catherines sizes, but she was more built of muscle.
Catherine and Sara both noticed this and looked at each other. Catherines eyebrows rose up.
"Oh no" Sara said "I'm not doing it"
"It does seem more logical" Grissom said, looking from the screen to Sara and back again
"Besides only Catherines gonna be there, apart from you of course" Greg said. Sara looked around. "Fine" She groaned "What do we have to do"?
"You just need to be cuffed in the same position as our vic and move around a bit, see if Catherine can push you around a bit, just to see how much moving room there was for our vic. Half an hour. Honestly." Grissom said.

Sara left halfway through what should have been their lunch break. She wasn't hungry anyway. She headed downstairs to the lab and saw Catherine, who was added the final cuffs to the matress.
"Oh hey" She said, looking up
"Hey" Sara said nervously, dropping her jacket and bag to the floor and kicking her boots off next to them.
"All set"? Catherine asked.
"Yup" Sara said, still not sounding confident.
Grissom appeared from the door behind Sara
"Just wanna make sure your doing it right, then I'm gone" He said
He helped Catherine properly secure Sara to the matress, wished them luck, and turned and left.
"Mkay, I'm going to move my hand around real slow and you have to try to move your body in the complete opposite direction" Catherine said
Sara nodded and Catherine moved her hand slowly around, Sara, having trouble groaned in frustration at the limitedness of her restraints. Catherines hand had been able to catch up to her three times.
"Your not trying hard enough" Catherine said "You need motivation"
Sara watched Catherine pace back and forth and finally turn to face Sara again. "Everytime I catch you, I'm gonna tickle you" she said
"What"?! Sara said, hoping she hadn't heard correctly.
"You heard me, " Catherine said, instead, moving to the end of the bed and holding her hand above Sara's foot. Try to move your ankles. Sara could with ease.
"Your cuffs aren't tight enough" She said.
Sara lay still and kept her leg in place while Catherine adjusted her bonds.
Catherines hand grazed Sara's ankle and she jerked her leg as hard as she could, gasping loudly.
Catherine had just tightened to cuff.
"Ticklish"? She said, knowing perfectly well the answer
"You know I am, dont do that"!! Sara exclaimed
"You know, I probably shouldn't be taking advantage of you, all tied up like this, but look at you" Catherine teased, standing up and walking the length of the matress up so she could look down at Sara's face, which was growing more and more nervous. "But your so damn ticklish," She said, seating herself back down so she could tug at the cuffs around Sara's wrists checking for tightness.
"Cath, please don't. I'll die. That would be the worst autopsy report ever. Please please please plehehehehehehehease" Sara burst out in giggles on her final "please" when Catherine scribbled her fingers along the small ammount of bare flesh showing on Sara's flat yet muscular stomach from where her shirt had ridden up
"Don't do it again" Sara pleaded
"We need to check how well you are able to move around in these" Catherine said, as if no playful tickling had just occured. But then she looked mischeviously at Sara and before she could say anything she rephrased.
"We need to check how well you are able to squirm around in these" she said.
Sara burst into pleas again.
"Just please don't i'm so ticklish I'll do anythihingngng" she said, giggling out her last word again while Catherine scraped at her armpits
"No no no haahahahaha stop ithihihit"! Sara giggled while Catherine continued tickling lightly up and down Saras armpits and inner arms.
Catherine checked her watch. "We've got 45 minutes of me getting to make you squirm around" she said mischeviously.
"Might as well figure out where else your ticklish," she said, slapping her knees and getting up out of her crouching position. "Might come in handy in the future" She said, wandering over to the end of the mattress.
Sara continued to plead but she knew it wouldn't do any good.
"Are your feet ticklish"? Catherine asked playfully
"No"! Sara said back, attempting to lift her head up
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure"
"Because if I find out your lying I'm just going to make it worse when I find out your worst spot you know". Catherine called back.
Sara bit her lip.
"Is it to late to change my answer"? She asked
"Nope. Either way its happening, just might want to make it easier on yourself thats all"
"Then I'm gonna change my answer" Sara said back
"To what"? Catherine teased
Sara took a deep breath
"Yes"
Catherine loved having Sara helpless at her mercy for once.
"Yes what"? She asked back, smiling to herself waiting to see if Sidle would actually answer.
"Yes...my feet...are...tcklsh.." Sara mumbled the last part.
"What was that hun"? Catherine called back, grinning at her own evilness.
"Yes my feet are ticklish" Sara exclaimed, but burst into giggles as Catherines fingers found the sensitive spot of Saras foot right between the heel and the arch.
"eek! okay okay okay okay okay ahahahahahaahhaha pleheeheeheease stahahahap" Sara begged
Catherines fingers traveled up Saras legs making her giggled while it passed over her knees and thighs and up to her sides and ribs.
She lightly tickled her ribs and sides for a few moments, which she tickled like mad but at least Sara could handle it better than...
Sara shrieked and howled with laughter as Catherine's soft torment stopped and she dug all ten of her beautifully manicured fingers into Sara's ribs.
"Gahahahhahahaha plehehehehehehse omg omg omg anythihihihng"! Sara exclaimed, "Uncle! uncle! I give! anything! Please"!! Sara shrieked, panicking even more when she pulled on her unforgiving bonds and couldn't do anything to protect herself.
She had been tickled by tons of people loads of times, the same way Catherine was right now, but at least then she could move her arms. Even though if Nick had her cornered and was tickling her ribs, and she was protecting them with her arms, it didn't do much, and she still ended up tickled, it was a lot less worse than this.
Catherine slowed to a stop and traced her fingers down to Sara's upper stomach making her arch her back and instantly go on a begging rampage as Catherines fingers drew closer and closer to the exposed piece of flesh from her lower belly, that she knew was going to be the worst.
"Hey girly, your shirts ridin' up righhhhhtt hereee...." Catherine said, lightly touching one finger to Sara's exposed lower stomach. "Think its a sign"? She asked. She looked up at Sara who was attempting to regain some breath while still looking absolutely beyond horrified. "Hm? I bet you anything your ticklish rigghhhhhhttt here" Catherine said, lightly moving her single finger lightly across the line of skin from underneath her navel to her bikini line.
Sara squirmed and started giggling. "Not there please not there" she begged, barely above a whisper. Her eyes were filled with tears of ticklish laughter.
Without warning Catherine dug all ten fingers into Sara's entire stomach and she burst into uncontrollable giggles and howled with laughter screaming out curses and anything else she could think of to express the torture she was experiencing. She suddenly arched her back, and yanked as hard as she could in the opposite direction of where Catherine was sitting, and *Clang* The cuffs finally flipped open and ripped from the mattress.
Sara wriggled herself off of the mattress and sprawled herself on the cool linoleum tile floor trying to cool off.
Catherine stared at the mattress in shock. They had done it. She grinned They figured out the strength of the cuffs.

"....And so the vic was having intercourse with the killer, because he slit her wrists, when she wasn't struggling" Catherine concluded, to Grissom in the lab 20 minutes later, Sara standing next to Catherine, even still breathing hard. Grissom smiled. "Brilliant" he said, turning and leaving.
Catherine turned to Sara
"Listen, I'm sorry. I just needed to make you struggle and its not something you can generally do on command unless theres some kind of threat"
Sara blushed "I don't care if you never EVER mention it again".
"Or tickle me like that again." she added quickly
Catherine grinned. "I promise not to tickle you" She said and turned away to leave. Like THAT.

End.

Feedback PLEASE????!!

Good on you,Ticklish_witch!

Very nice story! I like the way you were able to keep it within the confines of the show,while still making it as erotic as you did! It is very easy to picture Catherine as a wonderful `ler! Thank you ! :smilelove

I liked this story too, and i really like the way you capture the playfullness of Sara and Catherine, especially Catherine lol!

great story

wow that was a wicked story catherine is so hot and she would be such a good 'ler...way to be

I agree with everyone, that was a great story, and I absolutely Adore CSI. Nice job. ^^

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back