• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jan. 26th....Lightninbug Turns 54

lightninbug

TMF Expert
Sorry for the intrusion, I just never get my name in lights & It IS my B-Day.
Seems I didn't fill in the blank for Date of Birth...Back to your regularly scheduled thread. :poke3: :tickle: :2poke:
Happy Birthday to Me :bowing: :wavingguy :jester:
BUG :cool2:

hey Lightening bug happy birthday...what happened to your smiley face signature??? hope this birthday is terrific for you...:twohugs:

Thanx Folks

Means a LOT...

IZZY, I donno What happened to the siggie...Techno difficulties, I guess.

BUG

Here ya go, Papa Bug darling!!! Your name in lights for your birthday (though you deserve the spotlight EVERYDAY in my opinion)!! Love ya, buggers...hope you have a wonderful birthday!! :wub: :Kiss2:

Oh, and your siggie is restored! :D

Silly rabbit!
Hope it's a great one hon!
XOXO

I trust your birthday brings good things your way and happiness to your day. Happy Birthday!!!

Thanx Folks

MIMI, (aka Le Goddess) Thank You for those kind words AND 'My Siggie'
You're the Greatest Sugar-Muffin'

Drew 70 [Bows Low] Back atcha- from one ZAPPA fan to another. :devil2: :bowing:

Kered.... from one Hoosier to another,

Dussi, Milagros, Pokey, TKRex, Aun, Thunder Izzy & Steph..... :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: Thank you

BUG :cool:

Hey you old fart,you are older then i am LOL.Happy b/d to ya my friend!!!
:bouncybou :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :wavingguy

Thanx Bugman

We Old Farts are STILL KICKIN' just not as High as we used to...from one "BUG" to Another!! :bowing:
Bug :xbee:

I dont venture in here very often and truly sorry I missed this. I hope you had a really great day. Not too far behind ya on the age thing. My best to you. :twohugs:

Thanx Ladies!!!

Sultrybrunette said:
I dont venture in here very often and truly sorry I missed this. I hope you had a really great day. Not too far behind ya on the age thing. My best to you. :twohugs:

Sultry-Thank You...& btw I don't believe for a minute you're anywhere NEAR me as far as age goes; I've seen the New Pic...absolutely Stunning. :wow: ..(you're telling me that That SULTRY Lady by the tree is anywhere near 35??)...beautiful picture, Darlin'... & the 'pretty' inside more than matches the outside :twohugs: :tickle:
Thank You

And Annie- who can forget one of the "Rocks" upon which 'this whole ballpark'
is built ? :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:
Your common decency, natural wit & and good sense are why people who've found this little site keep coming back. :wavingguy

To the Ladies...& for Texas & Miss Lilly;
BUG :cool2:

Happy Birthday

Happy B-DAY Lightninbug , many good friends you have here , way to go on 54 .........

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back