• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of The TIckling Tutor

library tickler

TMF Novice
what do you think?

The Return of the Tickling Tutor

A year has passed. Alexander has passed his science course with flying colors. Despite how hard they tried, Josh and Cathy could no longer come up with excuses to see each other. There was no way around it; Josh had to give up Cathy.

The recently depressed young man tried to drown his sorrow through work. He was now a student intern, a paid tutor, and a member of the trivia team at Vanier. He had his own office, yet things seemed very bleak. Then he met Kari.

Kari was his boss, plain and simple. She was the supervisor for the interns, the manager of the tutors, and the head of the trivia team. As the weeks went by, josh had the same feelings that he had ten years ago. He was determined not to let this one go by for ten years; he would make his move as soon as possible.

Kari was a beautiful woman. At 34, she was 5’3, slightly shorter than Josh. She had emerald green eyes, short blond hair, and always wore a white sweater, jeans, and toe-socks. When josh was down in the dumps, he would see Kari and tell her a joke. Her charming smile and lovely laughter was enough to make everything seem right.

Josh had an office with a locked door and concealed windows. He was determined to lure Kari into his office when there was nothing to do, and then tickle her for hours behind his locked door where no one could see what he was doing. First, he had to get prepared.

That weekend, he purchased everything he needed to tickle Kari. Two pairs of restrains, sound proofing material for his office, two toothbrushes, a comb, a hair brush, some pens, a few fake nails, a can of chloroform, and an assortment of feathers. Josh wanted Kari to agree to weekly tickle sessions, but first he needed to know which type of feathers would be most effective. He purchased one fluffy pink feather, one long turkey feather, one thin ostrich feather, one curvy blue feather, and one stiff hawk feather. He would tickler her all over with each feather, and then stock up on the kind that tickled the most.

Once all of the necessary materials had been purchased, Josh packed them into his gym bag and headed off to work. Fortunately for him, the work load was very light that day. After finishing his work, so that no one would go looking for him and spoil his fun, he called Kari and asked her to meet him in his office.

“Hi Josh. What’s up?”

“Hey, could you come in here for a minute?”

“Sure thing”

Josh locked the door behind her. “There’s something I need to show you”. He fumbled through his bag as if looking for some bit of work to show her. “Ah. Here it is”. As Kari moved in to inspect whatever it was, Josh shoved the chloroform in her face and knocked her out.

Wasting no time at all, Josh quickly went to work sound-proofing the room. Then he pulled of Kari’s sweater and tightly secured each wrist to the arms of his chair. Finally, after closing the window shade, Josh pulled off each one of Kari’s pink shoes, and tickled her socked feet until she regained consciousness.

“HEHEWHAT THE HELLHAHAHSTOP JOSH”.

“No I won’t. I love your smile, I love your laugh, and I’m going to make sure you laugh for the rest of the day”. Josh let go of her feet and dug both hands under her arms. She yelped and screamed for help, but no one could hear her. “HELPHAHAHAHAHASOMEONEPLEEEEESEhAhHAHAHAHAHHA”. Josh ignored her cries for mercy and tickled her underarms for twenty minutes before stopping for a breather.

“wh….why are you doing this to me?”

“I already told you. I’m in love with your laugh”. Sensing it was time to recommence his attack, he danced his fingers up and down her flanks. “NOHAHAHAAAHAHAJOHOSHHOHAHAHO”. After ten minutes of flank tickling, he switch to tickling her stomach. “NOT THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASEHAHAHAHAH I HAHAHA CAHAN’T STAHAHAND IT”.

His fingers scratched all over the surface of her stomach, occasionally dipping his index finger into her navel. Kari sat helplessly as Josh stuck his tongue into her belly button and swirled it around while his fingers spider tickled her sides. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWHAHAHWHYAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOHAAHAHAHA”. He screams of laughter increased as his fingers went up into her underarms. This lasted for a full hour before Josh stopped for another breather.

As Kari panted for breath, Josh grabbed a nearby pair of scissors and cut her bra straps. Before she could protest, Josh began tickling all over her breasts. “OHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAOHOHOHHONOOOHHOHOHAHAHAHHOHHOHO”. Kari’s breasts were among the most ticklish areas of her body. After fifteen minutes of Josh’s fingers dancing along the sides of her boobs, Kari wet herself.

:”I think you’re ready for my toy box”. Josh reached into his bag and pulled out a comb and a restraint. Sitting in the chair opposite Kari, he pulled her left leg up to him, removed her sock, and secured her bare foot to one of the armrests. “Please, I beg you. I can’t stand having my bare feet tickled. I’ll go crazy”. This was just what Josh wanted to hear.

He grabbed the comb and began dragging up and down her sensitive sole. Kari exploded with laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAAOHOHHOHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHOHAHA”. The comb tickled so much she could no longer speak. For thirty minutes josh dragged the comb up and down her sole, across her arch, between and under her toes, and scrapped every inch of Kari’s left foot. By the time he finished to switch to her right foot, she had nearly passed out from laughing.

Josh quickly pulled off her sock and secured her right foot to his armrest. With one comb in each hand, Josh mercilessly tickled both of Kari’s feet for forty five minutes. “Kari my dear, it’s time to ‘brush up’ on you’re laughing”. He grabbed his hair brush, and while holding her left foot still with one hand, scrubbed her sole with his other. Alternating between light and hard brushing, Josh produced the most wonderful laughter her had ever heard. He also produced a moist patch on Kari’s crotch, and it wasn’t from peeing. After tickling her left foot for thirty minutes, he switched to her right. Exhausted, Kari passed out after ten minutes.

“mhnnoh” She awoke to feelings of immense pleasure. She had not even opened her eyes yet, but she could feel Josh gently massaging and caressing her breasts. “oh god that feels good”. As soon as she opened her eyes, her feelings switched to panic. She was now completely naked and Josh had a feather tucked behind each ear.

“Good, you’re awake. Now I can introduce you to mr. peacock and mr. raven.” With one feather in each hand, Josh tickled the bottoms of Kari’s breasts. “noooohohHAHAHAHAHAHNAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAH”. “If you hate this so much, why are your nipples rock hard?”. Fifteen minutes later, Josh switched from tickling the bottoms of her breasts to twirling the feathers against her nipples. “AHAHAHAAOHOAHAHHAHAHEHEHEOHGAWDHAHAHAHaHAH”. Kari’s eyes were clenched shut, as a mixture of laughter and moaning escaped her threat. This was the most torturous and most arousing moment of her life. After thirty minutes, it stopped.

She opened her eyes to see Josh kneeling between her still restrained legs, a curved blue feather in one hand and a short white feather in the other. “Let’s see if your lips are ticklish. Cootchi cootchi cootchi.” “EEKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”. Alternating between up and down motions and sawing motions, Josh feathered Kari’s reddening lips for a half hour. “HAHAHAHAHFUCK ME HAHHAHA”. “WHAT?”. “PLEEEESEHAHAHAHA”. “Look, I’m not going to fuck you this time, but I am going to do something just as good.” Having said this, Josh spread Kari’s lips and inserted the curved blue feather. “let me know when this hits your g-spot”. When he finally found it, Kari was so overcome by laughter all she could do was nod.

“Good, now for the giggle-gasms”. The blue feather danced on her g-spot as the white one went over her clitoris. “AAhAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHOHAHAHAOHAHAHAYEHEHEHES”. “Good, now lets try this”. Josh put his mouth on Kari’s lips and began to lick and nibble them. They both loved every minute of it. Kari’s juices were the sweetest thing josh ever tasted. With one feather on each side of her clitoris, he stuck his tongue in her vagina and spent the next two hours giving her orgasm after orgasm. Her whole body shivered with joy. Her toes curled and she let out the loudest screams of pleasure josh had ever heard. Finally he had to stop.

“hehehehmorehehhe”.

“You’ve had twelve already, you’re going to pass out”.

“That was wonderful”

“Don’t worry about the chair, I’ll pay for it. Lets hope no one sees all the Kari juice before it gets thrown out”.

Josh gently undid the restraints. Kari leaned forward and whispered in his ear “Come home with me”. “As you wish my lady”.

Wow great job dude now that's what I call a working relationship with just the right Perks :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back