• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ESPN - Around the Horn

meehoo

TMF Poster
Maybe a cheesy post but FYI:

On today's Aroud the Horn the host started off by saying "4 of America's most ticklish sportswriters" and each one (very fakely) giggled and squirmed as though they were being tickled.

No big whoop but a tickling mention nonetheless.

If interested, the sportswriters were:

Woody Paige
Tim Cowlishaw
Jay Mariotti
Michael Smith (didn't even pretend to react)

Man, I had been wanting to see this ever since it first aired back in March. And I missed it again! Is there anyway someone could post this somewhere??

So in the "tickling", wasn't each guy tickled in a different spot? Which guy was tickled where? Did the host say anything about the tickling? How was Cowlishaw's reaction to the tickling?

Reeder you crack me up.

This really wasn't anything worth watching. This wasn't like last time - each person was not tickled in a different spot.

Woody Paige had four hands on his chest tickling him - but it was fake. He was actually annoying because he was scream-laughing. Michael Smith didn't do anything. He muttered something about 'I don't play games." Mariotti and Cowlishaw sat there with smiles jerking as if someone were poking their sides. Alas, no one was poking them.

Don't get me wrong - I would loved to have seen it really happen.

Hello!!!
Can anybody explain how was the tickling the last time? I don't know anything about this.

Thanks,

Apollo

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back