• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scene from "Husbands"

nosforatiop

Scene starts at the 1:30 mark and happens intermittantly throughout the clip.
Reactions from the lady are pissed off with a few giggles here and there. I thought I'd post it because I remember this scene being mentioned on more then one occasion, but I don't recall seeing a clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjF3_QnWpQs&NR

Sorry but that was dumbest thing I have seen in awhile. Where was the tickling? BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. The fact that I watched the entire clip tells you how bored Iam.

dolphinsfan34 said:
Sorry but that was dumbest thing I have seen in awhile. Where was the tickling? BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. The fact that I watched the entire clip tells you how bored Iam.

I don't think a clip has ever been posted of this scene, yeah, I remember watching this with my ex-girlfriend and her pinching me throughout the whole thing and just......praying it would be over.....and the scene just keeps going on and on!!! haha. That's Cassavettes for you.

Anyhow, I wouldn't agree with Dolphinsfan34, he tickles her a bit, more the THREAT of imminent tickling just from the situation.....not for everyone.......Cassavettes isn't for everyone....and it's pretty hilarious actually that he gets such a violent reaction even now!!! ha!

But I do think the scene is worth posting, definitely, without a doubt. But as mainstream scenes go....or ANY type of scenes go....this one's a little different and unusual.....and it goes on and on, it's really uncomfortable to watch!!!! Excruciating!!

Killedbyangel, again, thanks for posting this. And people, some of you out there will like this clip, so you may want to watch it and give it a chance. Though some of you WILL have the same reaction as dolphinfan34.

With mainstream stuff, you have to remember......you're in the middle of watching a movie, you're caught up in it...you're not THINKING of tickling fetish at all....and then all of a sudden...THIS scene comes on.........NOW watch it, and be the judge.

(I also want to go on the record as saying I'm a John Cassavettes fanatic, one of my favorite directors......and one of his hallmarks is that he goes out of his way to ANNOY the viewer.....scenes go on WAY past the point you'd think any other normal movie would cut away to the next scene....)

Killedbyangel, again, you rock, don't listen to that bullshit, of COURSE you should have posted this scene and....even though I do own the movie myself.....I'm really happy you posted it here. Especially since it's a scene that's been mentioned here on the Forum before (by me, incidentally!!! So dolphinfan34....blame me!!! Blame the nontkl of a few years ago!!)

I kind of liked the scene, it had an authentic feel. And even if I hadn't liked it Killedbyangel provided a public service by making it available, so those of us who've been trying to track it down can stop looking.

By the way, when he first gets the woman on the bed he puts her in something like the "unbreakable tickle grip" illustrated in the old men's magazine Gallery years ago. All he had to do is pin her right arm under his body and she'd have been totally helpless. Believe me, it works!

That clips was interesting. It wasn't really bad. It kind of reminded me of most of the real life tickling clips posted around here . . . your basic everyday romp/tickle. Thanks for posting!

Except for one thing...

If it wasn't for the part were she is choked with the scarf this would have been a great clip, but I have to bump it down to good. Still it was an interesting chainge from the normal stuff. Interesting find, I'll give it Interesting and good. Hows that?

Glad you guys can appreciate it, I know it's not your typical hysterical reaction but I figured what the hell, it's technically a tickling scene.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back