• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any story requests?

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
I do like to write, and I would be happy to write a story for someone who'd like to read it. Only thing is I don't do full body nudity, nor do I do sexual/eroticeque tickling. So if you're looking for that, I suggest you look else where, not me, lol, sorry, I suck at those types, and don't like reading them let alone writing them.

I will abide by the rules of the site too, no underage tickling. Has to be eighteen or older, and oh, I also do not do m/m tickling, unless of course its harmless teasing, without torture element. I only do m/f, f/f, or even f/m stories.

If you'd like me to do tickling on characters based on tv or books, or movies, please suplly me the info about these characters so I know who they are.
Thanks.

You can make the requests here or pm me.

I'd personally like to see a tickle fic involving the characters from Ah My Goddess, preferably with Urd or Hild as the ler, i've been hoping to write it myself but i haven't found the time or inspiration to do so, already working own some of my own stories.

http://gateway.cjb.net/

Here's a site with some great info and images on the series.

Sure guys I can do that. Any kind of scenerios you'd like?

I'm not sure when I'll get them done, mind you, but when I do, you'll see them so please have patience.

Hmm, with Ah My Goddess there are so many possible scenarios with so many different characters, however i would prfer if you could do something with Hild as the dominant ler, as in the series she would have her pick of potential lees.

I would like to see a scenario with Hild turning Urd into a demon and then joining together torture her sister Belldandy, or another scenario would be if Hild decided that in order to punish all her years of incompetence and failure, Hild decided tickle torture Mara. Some lesser used scenarios would be focus on the mortal characters, like Mara having some fun by tickle torturing Megumi or possibly as a parody of a recent chapter you could have Urd and Peorth teaming up together to tickle Keiichi until he finally manages to work up the courage to tell Belldandy he loves her.

Of course these are just some ideas i have, i wouldn't mind it if you came up with something original.

story

could you do one with Natalie Raitano, the girl who appeared on the HOward Stern Show? Thanks.

do a hilary duff tickling story plz i am not botherd what is in it just have her been tickled all over for a long time

Okay guys I'll see what I can do. Not sure when any of these stories will be published, or how long they will be, but I'll try to remember to pm you when each one is done so you know.

Jennifer Connely needs her huge Barefeet tickled.

Also, all famous female athletes (Maria Sharapova, Jennie Finch, Natile Gulbis) need their barefeet tickled.

Anything new is cool with me. Have another writer attempting one for me at the moment but i dint mind waiting for another one.

An A list celebrity getting tickled would be cool But heres the twist. Like i explained to the other writer. I'd like to see a film character getting tickled. Not the actress who plays the character.

some ideas other than the ones my friend is attempting.....

Electra from the daredevil movie.

Elasti-girl from the movie Incredibles.

How about Elisabeth Swan from Pirates of the Carribean, getting tickled by one of her maids in her bed and vice versa, before the Black Pearl showed up and took her away? I'd like this one attempted. It could be so good!

Its not a problem! I have a lot on my plate, but I am sure I'll get to somethng,

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back