• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Moment (F/M)

BellybTickler

4th Level Orange Feather
This is part one, let me know what ya think, pros and cons, and a part two will be on its way, thanks :)

“Betcha can’t get out,” said Serena.

“Not in the mood Serena,” I replied coldly, “I’ve got shit to do and very little time to wipe my ass of it all”.

“You’re such an asshole, ya wimp!” she shouted as she whipped her back to me.

Rolling my eyes I went back to my term paper. For weeks she had been trying to get me in that rope. I knew her intentions, since we had met at orientation a few months back we’ve been getting into small tickle fights here and there. We were both ticklish, but nevertheless I was ten times as more, and would not like to find myself in the position of not being able to fight back.

“C’MON! PLEEEEASE!” she begged.

“No,” I replied, still working.

“FINE!” she snipped, stomping out of the room. I cringed as the door slammed; I’m not one to royally piss off women, because there’s always a consequence, but for the moment I really didn’t care.

The door opened again with my friend Leon following it.

“Brah, I’ve got a thirty rack and two fifths of White Russian!” he said.

Now I’m at stuck as to what to do: 1. be the good the college student and finish my paper that’s due in a couple days, or 2. get blitzed like the Tom Brady by the Colts defensive line. Yeah, I chose the booze

*NEXT MORNING*

“Ugh, what a fucking night,” I groaned. I made the attempt get up, but couldn’t. A roll to the left, to the right, neither brought the desired result. I tried to lift my legs, but they were securely bound to my bed, or at least I thought it was my bed. I quick glance around the room revealed that it wasn’t my room. In fact, it was a girl’s room, it hit me like a frying pan to the face, “S e r e n a”.

“Good afternoon sleepy heeeead,” Serena said as she jumped onto the bed, “you and I had quite a night. So, she filled me in on how we got completely hammered, got into a world war of a tickle fight, had sex . . . three times, and she tied me up in my sleep. At that point, I noticed I was naked and the panic hit me.

“Serena, whatever you’re going to do, please I beg you don’t”.

With a big, sexy smile she bit her lip, “No way in hell”. With that she dug into my ribs and just started raking them. I lurched upward and started laughing . . .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPPPNOOOOOHAHAHAOAOAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“I’ve been waiting 4 months to do this to you, and I’ve got a lot to make up for, her comes the tickle spider!!” she shouted as she wove a imaginary web with her tickling fingers on my stomach, ending in my belly button.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOMOOHAHAHAHAHAHAREPLEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHASEHEHEHEHEHEHE

My mind was going ballistic, this had never happened to me before; I had done everything in my power to prevent it. Now here I was, tied to bed, with a crazed girl dragging her nails across every inch of my body. I pulled at my bonds in a desperate attempt to escape the sensations, no give; all it did was tighten my armpit, which she took advantage of.

“Oh, what’s this, the ticklish baby trying to get away,” she taunted, swirling her finger around my belly button, “does he want the tickles to stop?”

YESSSSSSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Well tooo bad, because they aren’t going to”. From my stomach she moved up to my hollows of my armpits, humming Beethoven as she played the piano on my ticklish flesh. With a sudden stop, she got off the bed and walked slyly down to my feet. I lifted my head to see where she was; she had rested her chin in between my feet and was smiling at me, “I spy with my little eye something white and ticklish, in fact there are ten of them”. She slowly started to trace her index finger up and down the arch of my foot. I was a giggling mess . . .

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEPLEEEEEASESTOHEHEHEEP

“I’m going to draw your portrait on your foot hehehe,” she giggled. She painstakingly drew what felt like a smiley face on my sole, scribbling the eyes on my toes. By now I couldn’t breathe, silent laughter was flowing from my lips. Without warning, she attacked both feet wildly, I arched my back and bellowed with laughter. I thrashed back and forth doing everything I could think of to free myself, “Oh no no no, you’re not going anywhere tickle boy, you’ve denied me long enough. Tell me how ticklish your knees are?” as she flew to them, tickling underneath, on top, anywhere she could reach.

AHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVEEEEEHEHEHEHEHERYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Slowly she began to travel up my thighs, dipping more inwards as she went. Just before my cock she dug in. My eyes bugged, my body stiffened as I thrust upward, nothing uttered from my mouth.

“Oh, I think I found the spot,” she giggled gleefully. I took a deep breathe and started to laugh hard again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOHOHOHHOMOOORREEEEPLEEASEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

She dug in harder, I laughed harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking and I weren’t on terms at the moment. With one final lurch I collapsed back down from exhaustion.

“Oh, is the tickle boy tired? We’ve only just begun,” Serena said. With her farewell, I passed out.

Great start,BellybTickler!

I like the set-up for this-very believable! I can`t wait to see what Serena has instore for him when she returns! Four months is a long time to wait! I hope she keeps at him for a good long while! :couch:

Keep up the good work! I`m looking forward to more!

Very nice story, I like the tickling descriptions. Part two coming? :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back