• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(not your usual story) Tickling: On-the-Road-Part-One m/f Barefeet

FeatheryOctopi

TMF Expert
Something I wrote a short while back, :idunno: comments AND critisizims welcome. :grouphug: Haven't read back through it much, might be kinda choppy. :disgust:

Tickling: On the Road (series)
by:[email protected]

Part 1

It was early october, the chilled wind had a cold bite to it as I drove down the freeway with my window open. It wAS just getting dark and the sun sat right atop the color-changing leaves. Making an illusion of firey waves crashing against the sky as I continued to drive, no destination in mind. The sun quickly sank and died behind the trees, giving birth to endless stars strown like diamonds an a black beach. It was about ten o'clock now and I still wasn't sure where I was going. Just me and the road. I didn't even have any music on. I saw a sign for an exit to a local convenient store a half mile down the road. The taste of cigarette smoke had grown stale and sour in my mouth. So I decided to see if they were still open.

I took the exit and sure enough there it was right by the main intersection. There were no other cars there but , I pulled in around beside it. Got out and walked up toward the door. As I glanced in the window, as I was going in and saw an older woman sitting behind the counter with her barefeet propped up on it, reading a magazine. I always had a thing for female feet, and was instantly embarassed yet hypnotized. It was so great that her attention was focused on the magazine so I could take a little more time to stare. I pushed open the door and walked in as a small bell sounded. She look up over her magazine at me.

"Hello." She said in a sweet country voice, "If I can help ya just let me know. Ok, sugar?" Then she went back to reading her magazine.

I walked to a spot where I was able to get a good look at her feet, without her noticing me. I day-dreamed about asking her questions about her feet or if she was ticklish. I slowly walked around as if there was something special I was looking for. I then had an idea. I thought, What if I get a coke with a straw and then I could "accidently" brush the straw across her feet. My mind was racing but I had to do it. Even if she got mad I'ld probably never come to this place again. It wasn't like I lived near there. I walked to the machine, filled a cup with Coke, and put a lid on it. I then grabbed one of the oversized straws to make it seem like more of an accident. I walked up to the counter set my drink down and set my strawn down. In doing so dragging it down almost her entire sole. She shrieked and dropped her magazine on the counter,

"What do you think your doing!?" She spat, her thin burgundy lips curling, "Are you trying to tickle my feet!?"

"Uh..no.." I stammered, "I was just...." Her blue eyes were piercing me as I spoke, "setting my stuff..." I had been found out! "on the counter."

She retorted quickly, making me even more nervous. "I saw you staring at my feet," I was beet red and my knees were trembling, "and I know what you were trying to do! Just admit it. You want to tickle my feet!."

"NO. " I said sheepishly, "I wasn't."

"I'm going to call the police if you don't just tell me the truth!" she yelled,"That's harassment ya know." then she grabbed the phone.

"OK." I said shyly, "I want to."

"You want to WHAT." Her voice bearing alot of confidence now. She was enjoying putting me on the spot, tormenting me. Making me writhe in my skin.

"I want to..." My tongue was tied in boulders, but I managed to squeeze it out, "tickle your feet." I had been defeated, and she knew it. I had been looking at the floor for the past three minutes. Even though her feet were still their on the counter. I forced myself to look at her after a short silence, and suprisingly she was smiling. A sickeningly sort of smile. What she said next almost put me in shock.

"Well...." she paused, "then tickle them if you want." Then she picked up her magazine and began reading it again.

I just stood there for a moment wandering what to do. She got so calm about it all the sudden. Was this a test? If I really did it would she be even more upset? I looked from her feet to the door and back again. I was almost totally petrified. I thought about moving my fingers to her feet but they wouldn't go. I didn't understand what was happening to me. I felt as though I was made of stone, just a novelty item of some sort to place on a shelf or vanity.

Then all the sudden, it hit me. What was I doing? this lady had just told me to tickle her feet. And I was going to. I picked up the straw once more, and she looked over the magazine again with a very curious look. I began by running it up her soles one after the other. Yet she maintained her composure. "Ah, a challenge, huh?" I thought to myself. I continued the repetitious movement for a little while, admiring the smooth pink wrinkly soles. Then I turned it up a notch, rapidly stroking her left arch with the straw. Her foot was twitching, but still no laughter. So I used my other hand and scratched lightly under her toes with my index finger. She giggled and little and began wiggling her toes in hypnotic rythmical patterns. Her lime green toenail polish against the tan tops of her feet underlined by pink toes and soles. It was irresistable.

I stuck my tongue in between her toes and began lapping the flavors off her delicate toes, one after the other. She began giggling wildly. She dropped her magazine and began pleading and trying to wrestle my hands away. But it just couldn't stop there. Not after what she put me through. Even if she was a total stranger. I held her ankles fast with my right hand and scribbled my fingers all over her soles with my left. She starting laughing so hard she went silent, so of course I couldn't stop. I just keep tickling. Feeling the soft skin under my fingers, the friction of my nails scratching.

A minute or two later she was about to scream. I stopped and looked at her and waited for her to speak. Her eyes were teary, her face a light pink with several loose locks and strands of dark hair all around it. She was trying to wash away her smile but I could tell she was having a hard time. After a minute she regained her composure and began to speak.

"Oh my, you really wanted my feet didn't you?" She took her feet down off the counter, slipped on her sandals, and came out from behind the register. She was wearing a green,short-sleeve, work shirt, with a pair of cut off jean shorts. She walked up in front of me, looked me in the eyes, then walked over and locked the door to the shop. I could smell a faint scent of sweet candy as she passed."Go into the breakroom." She said walking back by me, "I'll be there in a second, trust me you'll like it." She winked and scooted me in that direction

I was speechless once again. Was this real? Was I dreaming? I began to question. But once again I thought, "Oh well. I can't pass on an oportunity like this." And I went back into the breakroom. It was a standard break room. A table in the middle with four chairs, a microwave on one of two small counters either side of the sink, and a refridgerator. I took a seat in one of the chairs and anxiously waited for her to come back there. I was now really wandering what she was up to.

I heard a thud from behind me and turned to look. There was a wide wooden door, similar to that of a cellar. I was very curious now. Was someone else here besides the clerk. Before I had too much time to think, I heard the clapping of her sandals against her heels as she walked in the room. One hand on her hip, and one behind her back.

"So, honey, ready to play?" She shot me a flirty smirk, and removed her hand from behind her back. She was holding two jumpropes she must've got from one of the shelves of the store. She began inching her way closer, a sly smile on her face as her hips rocked her legs closer and closer to me. My mouth ran dry, and my adrenaline pumped. I stared into her eyes, unable to look away, transfixed like some sort of lifeless doll. My anticipation overflowing like a forgotten bathtub, left to gush and leak out all over the floor. And so was my imagination, bursting at the the seams, to find out what was in store. (no pun intended)

She walked up right in front of my chair, dropped the jumpropes on the table, and sat in my lap, her legs straddling my waist. I could feel my erection grow under the preassure of her body. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pulling me into a strong embrace. My face tucked deep in her chest. The scent of sugary candy was overpowering, and the light aroma from her sweaty underarms was enough to make me go limp. I was like a child, tucked securly away in a warm safe place. I could not resist. My head was light, the lingering fragrence of heaven was all I could smell, and my body was tingling as if being rubbed al over by silk. I was a willing prisoner to a cell I never wanted to leave. After a moment of this sweet bliss I heard a two small smacks as her sandals hit the floor behind me.

The sound seem to hit me like a freight train as I thought about her feet now bare and helpless. The small flow of air between her toes, the sensations of nothingness on her soft soles. She began rubbing one of my legs with her foot. At first it was outside my pants, then she worked my pant-legs up and her toes found their way to my skin. She continued rubbing my leg but released the sweet embrace. Her hands now entwined behind my neck as she leans back to look at me. As her body shifts, I once again feel the preassure of my erection as it throbbs under her. She notices it as well, and gives me a playful grin.

"I'm so glad you came by tonight. We don't get many people out here at this time of night." A bump from the room behind mecaused her a slight stirring.

It also made me a bit nervous again."What do you mean "we" ?" I stated feeling my securities drifting. "Is someone in there?" I asked, my worries getting the best of me.

She seemed a bit aggrivated by the question. "It's just the back up generator. It acts up sometimes." She got off my lap and walked over to the door. Picking up a broom that is near to it and begins hitting the door. "Doesn't it!" She yelled trough the door. "Don't you trust me?

Those last words were a bit too convincing. "I've got to go." I said calmly."I'll be late for a meeting." I stood up and ran to the door. But it was locked. I looked around the store for another way out but here was none. I went to the register to hoping it would be there. She walked to the doorway of the breakroom, with a shiny little key in her hand. I turned to look at her slightly afraid.

"Looking for something?" She said coyly. "I thought you might want to back out, so I took precausions. It's ok we won't hurt you. I actually kind of like you."

"We...." It was all I could say, and as I said this a second figure stepped behind her into the doorway. It was a very strange looking man. His head was extremely elongated and he appeared to have mant cuts and scares on his face and body.

End Part 1

:veryhappy Wow Awsome first part dude great story so please continue it.

Aside from the edit mistakes I'm draw to this and honestly can't wait to read what happens next.

Oh and bravo by the way on how you discribed his reaction to getting hypnotized by the site of her bare feet.

I mean in all honesty I kind of get that way myself to at the site of a ladies bare feet.

Anyway dude two thumbs up and please hurry with part two huh.
Looking forword to reading what happens to him next.
TS07

yikes..this looks like it's going to be quite interesting and unexpected..he might just have wished he hadn't given in to those tickling urges of his..great job, very well-written and descriptive...and with a plot..i always enjoy those best myself..

GREAT, you finally posted this story dude! Even though it took you long enough LOL! Yeah, i remember reading it several months ago, one fellow foot guy to another i love your details as well.

You Like It! You Really Like It!

Wow thanks, this is my first story post on TMF, hopefully more to follow soon. I didn't think that this one was ready but i guess it did pretty well. Thank you all. I'm working on a few projects right now, another one is at the top of my agenda right now, but this is one of my favorites so I'll get it out soon, or try to anyway. Thanks again every one. Any suggestions on what you would like to see come from this? Ideas are always appriciated.

Like Bac said in his post a while back for his new comic release:
What's next, the two words an artist most fears.
Or something along those lines.
Thanx again

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back