• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strange japanes program

I think these are great clips, some of these have already been posted before. However, the middle clip might not be a great clip to post here since it has kids, and that might be a big no no with some of the Mods, not sure though since they are doing the tickling. Oh well, just a heads up.

Hey!! Some of those I'd never seen, fantastic!!! Thanks!!

Very interesting clips, I enjoyed seeing them. :D I wish they had subtitles in English.

wow.I just love those clips with japanese gals being tickled.Thanks for posting them.

Two there I hadn't seen. Good stuff, thanks!

For the second link, is there a longer clip floating around somewhere where the girl has her boot removed? I think there is one somewhere but I can't find it, so if someone does find it can they post it. Thank you!!! :bouncybou

The second clip is really cute but the third clip with kids tickling the woman in swimsuits disturbs me.....

Cave In said:
The second clip is really cute but the third clip with kids tickling the woman in swimsuits disturbs me.....
You made me download and watch that clip for nothing, since I thought you meant to say "...women in swimsuits". What a letdown! ;)

Last edited:
I had a request to convert these to .mpg so I did...ain't I a nice guy? LOL

But since one of them involves minors I DID NOT convert that one.

Please don't ask for it...I've been around here too long to piss off the moderators...again. :eek:

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back