• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Moment Part 2 (F/M)

BellybTickler

4th Level Orange Feather
Here's part 2, thanks for all the advice on the first part :) I really appreciate it.

"Wakey Wakey Missster," a faraway voice commanded.

My eyes opened as a groan passed through my lips. I looked around, forgetting for a

moment where I was and what was happening.

"Serena?" I asked.

"Yessss?"

"What are y-?" it all came back, "ahh shit".

"That's right my little tickle-toy, I hope you had a nice nap, because it's going to be a

FUN day! hehe".

As the events that were about to unfold sank in, so did panic. Once again I tugged

furiously at my bonds, swearing up storm in the process.

"Uh oh, someone's not happy," she said coyly, "lets change that, hehe". She climbed up on

the bed and straddled across my hips.

"SERENA!" I begged, "please, please don't do this, I can't stand it, I'll go crazy,

pleeeease, PLEEEEASE!" my pleas of mercy fell upon deaf ears. She lowered her hands to my

stomach and started to slowly massage it, surprisingly it felt good, up until the point when

she began to scribble her nails across it.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOONOOONO

OOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

"Can't heeear you!" said Serena. She slide down, leaned forward, and started to swirl her

tounge in my belly button

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I strained against my bonds, trying as hard I as could to break them. She tilted

her head back up.

"OMEEGOD I love how you try to escape, it's sooooo cute!" she exclaimed, dishing a whirlwind

of tickling on my ribs and armpits, "This is soooo much fun, we should've done this a long

time ago, oh yeah, you never LET ME!".

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIAMMMMHHAHAHAHAASSORRRYYHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE *deep

breathe*

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Hmmmm? I didn't hear you".

"Ser-Serena, I'm sorry, please no more, I'M SORRRRYEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHE". She had

begun the tickling again, this tiem tracing her nail along the hollow of my right armpit.

She was leaning on her left hand, laying across my chest.

"Hmmmmm, such a nice chest, such a big strong man allowing himself to be tricked and tied up

by little ole me, hehe" she said as she lowered her mouth to my nipple and began to tease

it. I pulled away,well I tried to, "oh what? we don't like that? Well isn't that a shame,

here I am trying to make you feel good, and you shove it away, your going to get it now

mister!"

"Ser-Ser-Sereeehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahannnnnnaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

She was tracing both amrpits like Picasso paintings. Then she dug into the hollows,

talk about a surge of sensations.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bucked, I twisted, I squirmed, I did everything I could possibly think of to get

her off of me. It was a three foot drop to the floor but I could live with it as long as

the tickling stopped.

"I have a feeling, that YOU don't like this, I can't imagine why," she said sarcastically,

"I'm having a shit load of fun HAHAHA".

She let the tickling cease and looked into my wandereing eyes. My chest heaved up

and down from the costant laughing and lack of oxygen. It was getting unbearable, I didn't

know how long I could take it. As I looked back at her, something was off, the way she was

looking at me, it almost seemed lustful. She slowly slide her body off mine.

"I've been having so much fun with your armpits and belly that I almost forgot about your

feet, hehe" she giggled. She moved to straining feet and looked at them, "so ticklish, so

cute hehehe". She took a handful of her hair and began to brush in between my toes and down

the arch of my left foot. I clenched my teeth and shut my eyes, determined not to give in

to the senstations. Realizing my attempt to keep it in, she started to to tickle the other

foot with her free hand. I held my ground, well I thought I could, that was until I felt

something wet being dragged along my toes. Yep, I lost it.

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAANNYYYHTINGBBBUTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHTHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIAIIICAN'TSTTTNAHAHAHAHAHAHAAANDDDDDITTT

"Really? Because just a few minutes before you were Mr. BIG STRONG MAN!" she made a muscle

and resumed the torture of my feet. Dancing her fingers across my feet, lightly sucking and

nibbling my toes, I was going insane. She then left my feet and climbed back onto the bed.

"Wha-wha-what are you doing now?" I choked out.

"Well this morning, I hit a wonderful spot on your thighs, and I'm a sucker for visiting

places I love more than once or twice hehe".

"No .. NOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T, NOT THERE, I DO ANYTHING, JUST DON'T TICKLE ME

THEREEEEEEEEEEE!" I begged.

"Oh, and why not?" She asked.

"I just can't take this anymore, pleeeease!"

"Hahaha, oh you think that this is as bad as it will get you have no idea!" she said

sternly, "four months have lead up to this, and you're the prize, and you don't leave and it

won't stop unless I SAY IT DOES!"

With that she dug into my inner thighs. My ass shot off the bed like a rocket to

the moon. She grabbed, skittered, poked, and prodded. For twenty minutes she kept me

laughing to my fullest, never yeilding until she needed a break herself. When she stopped

she looked at me with those same longing eyes.

"Soooo, who's in charge?" she asked.

I mustered up what energy I had left.

"GO TO FUCKING HELLLL!" I screamed.

"Very Very wrong answer!" she shouted as she flew to my ribs. For another ten minutes I

thrashed and laughed and screamed and squirmed.

"So I'll ask you again, who's in charge?"

"go-go-go to he*coughs*ll" I managed.

"Talk about a stubborn Polack!" she said, "I have just the thing to fix that".

She hopped off the bed and went over to her desk. After some shuffling she came

back with a new toy . . a feather duster.

"You see my little tickle-toy, I can take this everyday household cleaning tool, and turn

into a source of unrelenting tickle torture. But we could avoid all that if you just admit

I'm in charge," Serena explained.

"hrmmmph," I said glaring.

"Have it your way," she sighed. With that she plucked off one of the feathers, "see I'm not

one to use use so much, when so little will do the job hehehe".

I watched as she lowered the tip of the feather towards my belly button. My

breathing pace quickened, panic rose as the tip came closer . . and closer . . and -

"ALRIGHT! You're in charge, YOU, Serena, the boss, the big head honcho, just pleeeease don't

tickle me any mooohohohoorrre!"

"Awwww, my little tickle baby, that's more like it hehehe," she said, all smiles that she

had cracked me down even more.

A knock came to the door. I jolted my head to see who it was, hoping it could be

someone to save me from this-this torture. When it opened, my eyes stretched wide in

terror.

"Oh hey girls, what took you sooo long?"

Awesome!

I love the way he tries to hold out and fight the inevitable! Resistance is futile!I can`t wait for part 3!!!

Bring on the ladies! :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back