• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Crimson Pirate Part 4 - The Revenge of the Tickler Queen F/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Roddy woke up to find himself stripped naked and tied spread eagled to a large wooded frame. He tried pulling at the ropes, but couldn't get free. He began screaming for help, but nobody came. He became nervous and afraid all at the same time as he recognized where he was. Roddy closed his eyes and sughed, knowing what he was in store for.

The door openned and a thin sliver of light crept in. As the sliver of light grrew larger, Roddy saw the silouette of a female figure just standing in the door way.

The silouetted figure spoke in hushed tones. "I know where she's most ticklish. If I tickle her there, she'll talk! ... I'm gonna tickle you til you can't stand it anymore!!" Roddy shivered as he recogniozed the voice as the Tickler Queen's voice.

She walked up to Roddy's naked, ticklish body. "You're in quite a picke I'd say! You left me in a bad way after you tortured me with your feathers and fingertips. NOw you are going to suffer ticklishly as i did.!!"

Roddy studdered and began to plead for mercy. "Please! You have to understand. We were looking for Captain Jack to bring him back to his ship. Please! PLEASE!! you don't know how ticklish I am! I can't take it1 Really!!!"

The tickler queen threw her head back and laughed as she got ready to tickle Roddy. She slipped the tip of her tongue in his belly button and began tickling deep inside it. Roddy's body stretcehd upward as much as his restraints would allow. He began giggling as he flicked her tongue in and out of his ticklish navel. She began tickling his midline form his belly button up to the middle of his smooth, hairless chest. He giggled louder and began wiggling as she kept tickling him with tip of her tongue. she drew the tip of her tongue inside his armpits, driving roddy into hyperticklish laughter.

As she tongue tickled Roddy's armpits, a native form the village entered the room and began tickling the bottoms of his bare feet wiht the tip of her tongue. Roddy screamed a high pitch scream as his laughter became frenzied. His body thrashed and wiggled to try and escape the tickly tongues. The woman tickling his feet began tickling his toes wiht the tip of her tongue, snaking it in and out between each ticklish toe. Roddy wriggled his toes and screamed in frenzied, hyperticklish laughter, pleading for them to stop. He jerked his body spasmoticly as the two women kept tickling him wiht their tongues.

Then the Tickler queen ran her nails along his innr thighs, making him thrash and tense his thighs up, giglging hysterically. Roddy could feel his manhood growing harder and harder and getting more and more ticklish as the women kept tickling his inner thighs.

The Tickler Queen took a feather and began tickling the tip of his manhood slowly and deliberaately. roddy shuddered and bucked violently as the tickling got him more and more arroused and he became more and more ticklish.

Then the Tikcler Queen snaked the tipof her tongeu around his ticklish ball sac. Roddy'd body arched and he laughed hysertically as her tongue tickled his manhood playfully. His chest heaved up and down, trying to get more air into his lungs as he became more and more arroused from her tickling. She saw how close Roddy was to releasing his seed and she took her tongeu away and began tickling the tip of his cock with a feather. Roddy let out one loud scream as he shot his seed out violently.

He hung on the frame giggling and gasping fro air for what seemed to be hours. The two women had long sinced left him in his naked, hyperticklish state. Roddy's body was wet wiht sweat and stickly form his jizm.

AS roddy thought he would be left for dead, the door flew open and Captain Jack and his men came and cut him down. Roddy smiled weakly then passed out as the men raped him ina blacket and carried him back to the ship.

Captain JAck could have gotten revenge on the Tickler Queen, but he just wanted to put out to sea and get as far away from that place as he could.

End Part 4

Last edited:
Don`t stop now!

It`s just getting interesting!I must say,the tongue in the belly button would have me in hysterics! Take it to him,Tickle Queen!

Wow, I must've missed this one! Great story, and what a lucky pirate!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back