• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Contest Part 0: Hilary Duff & Lindsay Lohan

I liked this story. I enjoyed the f/f tickling descriptions, especially about their feet. :feets:

As an author here, I agree that it is encouraging to get positive feedback, even if only "I liked it" or "Good story." It is depressing to see thousands of views and no comments at all. So to you readers: If you liked a story, take the time to say so, even if in only two or three words.

Ah James, as usual I loved your work. I think this is a nice prequal to a great series. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what you do next!

great job :) the best story written in a long time:) maybe a part 6 :xpulcy:

greetzz

Great story! I generally like f/m and I'm not crazy about either actresses but the story is definitely hot!

well ive read all the other parts when you just wroted them and waited and hoped for more well you made an extra part 0 now so i keep hoping....

i dont have any advice about an 6th part... im not really a writer im more a reader...maybe another celeb who finds out she loves to be tickled

James, I enjoyed this story a lot (gotta love Lindsay). One or two suggestions: let us get inside the girls' heads to hear in more detail what they are thinking and feeling. Also, more verbal taunting and teasing would add another tickly dimension.

Thanks for your work!

dig dug

:wavingguy

i really enjoyed this one... especialy the belly and belly button parts! :bowing: :bowing: <<<<----

*would u ever consider a story about belly, belly button, sides, ribs, and hips being tickled??* :tickle:

great story

I liked it. To put it short, you write pretty well, and although this may have been done before, you did it well. Thanks for writing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back