• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Moment Part 3 and Final (FFF/M)

BellybTickler

4th Level Orange Feather
Hey y'all, final chapter to what seems to be a well received story, thanks for all the advice and support :)

"Heeeeyyyyy Serena! hehe," Jaime squealed, "have you been playing without us?". She made a

mock pouty face, then directed her attention to me, "well well well, if it isn't our next

door neighbor, are you having fun toooo?"
I jerked my head away from her, only to feel her fingers begin to drum on my

stomach.

Heheheeheheheheehe stooooop hehehehehehehe dooon't doo that hehehehehehehehehehehehe

"My my my, the little baby is ticklish," the accompanying girl, Jaclyn, cooed, "I can't wait

to get a hold of you hehehe".

A wimper escaped my lips.

"Now that's no way for a strong man to behave hehe, oh yeah I forgot, you're not a strong

man, you're my little tickle-toy," Serena taunted, "who's in charge?"

"You are," I muttered.

"I couldn't hear you!" she yelled as she ripped into my left side.

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE YOU ARE YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

"That's better," said Serena, Jaime and Jaclyn giggled.

"Ohhhh this little tickle-toy is in for a treat," said Jaclyn with a mischeivious smile

etched across her face.

"Damn straight," added Jaime.

The three tickle fiends advanced on me. Once again I tugged uselessly at my bonds

as the panic began set in. Jaclyn and Serena hopped onto the bed while Jaime went down to

my feet. Serena straddled me as Jaclyn took position above my head.

"You know," said Jaclyn, "We could hear you all the way across the hall, we don't want an RA

coming in here and ruining our fun, now do we girls?"

They shook their heads in unison.

"I have an idea, said Jaime, she left my feet and then handed something to Serena, a roll of

duct tape.

"Excellent," Serena smiled, "I can make this even better". She took off one of her socks

and crumpled it into a shoddy ball. She then stuffed it into my mouth and before I could

spit it out she placed a couple pieces of the duct securely across.

"MMMMPPHHHHHMMPHH!" I yelled into the makeshift gag.

"That's better," Jaclyn said, gently stroking my head. I glared up at her, "I don't like

the look you're giving me!" She looked around, reachecd, and grabbed another toy, a

hankerchief. She folded it up and attempted to try and tie it around my head. I jolted my

head back and forth to escape it, "Serena," Jaclyn sighed, "if you please".

"Certainly," said Serena. She scribbled her long nails across my stomach and ribs. My body

shook as I laughed and screamed into the gag.

MMMMMRRPMMPHHHHHHH MMMMRRRPPMMHHHHH MMMMPPPHHHMMHPMMMMMPH

After several minutes she stopped, "Are you going to obey Mistress Jaclyn?" Serena

asked.

Sweat beaded on my forehead as I managed to nod my head and give a muffled "yes".

"Gooood".

With that Jaclyn blindfolded me.

"Okay girls," commanded Serena, "make him suffer!"

At that point, they all dug in. My body instantly tensed up as I shot towards the

ceiling. Serena had shifted herself down a little bit, so as she proded her thumbs and

fingers into my lower back and hips, she would dip her tounge inside my belly button.

Jaclyn was having the time of her life spider tickling in my armpits and down my rib cage.

She would make a system of starting from hands and drumming all the way down to my lowest

rib where she would stay for a few minutes and then travel all the way back up. Jaime, well

Jaime was making mince meat out of my ticklish feet. She would suck and nibble on the toes,

going across like an ear of corn. At the same time, she dragged her nails all over the

soles and arches. Me, haha, as for me I was laughing, sreaming, cursing, thrusting,

quivering, and all out a mess. For a half hour they kept it up, tickling every inch of their

desired areas. Serena slide slowly back up to my waist. I don't know if she did it

intentionally or not, but the feeling of her warm crotch against my bare cock felt reeeally

goood and it began to rise. Big mistake, I had unwillingly called unwanted attention to my

most ticklish area and now I was in for major consequences.

"Wooow," Serena mocked, "look who's awake hehe". She lifted herself back down onto my

thighs and tapped my leg. I giggled uncontrollably from the sensation.

"Hello hello, well aren't we blessed, little tickle baby," Jaclyn cooed as Serena began to

tease my ever hardening extremity.

I bounced and quivered and wimpered into the gag.

"hehe, I think he likes it," Jaime giggled.

"Maybe, lets find out," Serena suggested. With that she grabbed a hold and began pumping

furiously. I arched my back and started to scream and moan into my gag. I thrashed and

thrusted, reaction to the pleasure wave that had hit me. It began to build and build, I

shook like an earthquake, wanting so badly to cum, she went harder and faster, uhhhhhhhhh

almooost theeeere. She stopped suddenly and dug into my inner thighs. The sudden change in

sensations throw me completely off, I shot to the ceiling in a fit of screaming laughter.

Jaime and Jaclyn followed suit, ripping at my ribs and feet again. They were going to drive

me insane, the bitches, tickled to the brink of insanity. I couldn't concentrate on

anything, my mind was a blur of tickling sensations. My body was exhausted, almost to point

of giving up and letting them have me. Then it hit me, they do have me, for the past three

hours I've been tied to this bed and tickle tortured beyond any capacity I once thought I

possessed. Resistance is futile, a friend once said, and I didn't believe him up until now.

A quick jab into my inner thigh brought me back to reality.

MMMMMMPHHHH HHMHPPHHPHHHHHHH MMMMMPHHHHHHHH

It had been another half hour since Serena had faked me out and the end wasn't

looking to be in sight. In surprise move, Serena stopped tickling me. She ordered the

other two to continue, she'd be right back. When she returned, she hopped back up to her

previous position, but this time, she did something different. My still hard cock was

flopping back and forth as I rocked away from the sensations of Jaclyn and Jaime. She

grabbed a hold of it and began to lightly tickle it with one of the feathers. The sensation

electrified me and I began shake violently again. Meanwhile Jaime and Jaclyn increased the

tickling ten fold. I laughed and screamed and moaned into my gag. The orgasm began

building again, a lot quicker this time, as Serena continued to drag the feather over the

head and down the shaft. Giving quick tickles to my hips and thighs, making me thrust

upward. The feeling of the feather was driving me crazy, it felt soooo goood, yet amidst

all the other tickling it was mentally draining me. As the torture of all three parties

continued, the orgasm built stronger and stronger.

MMMMMMPHHHH MMMMMPHHH MMMPHHH MMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH

Yeah, I wanted it, wanted to cum soo badly I would do anything. Hell, I'd be her

slave if she'd just let me explode.

"You want to cum, my little tickle-toy?" Serena taunted. I nodded my head violently.

MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHH MMMMMMMMPHHHHHHHHH

"Fine, but you can only cum when I say you can!"

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Sorry, but remember that I'm in charge here," she let out a cackle and resumed the torture

of my swollen extremity.

MMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH

"Not yet, little tickle baby". I don't know how long I could keep it in. What's worse is

that she knew that too. She knew I couldn't last long, but the torture, oooohhhhh godddd.

MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"haha, not yet".

I shut my eyes, banged my head, did everything I could to prevent myself, but in the

end, resistance is futile. I exploded like Old Faithful, shot after shot after shot blasted

from my lower region. Jaclyn yelped as apparently one or two either hit or came close to

her. I screamed pleasure into my gag

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After a few seconds, the final drops dripped down my still hard cock. I heaved

breathe after breathe.

"Did that feel gooood, tickle baby?" Jaclyn asked. I weakly nodded my head, "wonderful".

Serena and Jaclyn got off me, I don't know where Jaime went.

"Okay tickle baby, you've tired us out, we're going to take a little nap and come ba-" she

stopped in mid-sentence as the door opened, "oh its you, perfect timing, he's right there

all set for you".

What was she talking about? Who was she talking to?

"We'll see you later tickle-baby, have fun with your new playmate, hehehehe". They giggled

as they left. I heard footsteps come over to my position. The bed bent as the body knelt

next to my head. I felt the soft breathing against my ear and heard a whisper . . .

"Hey Brah".

THE END

hmmm as I read through it again I see your points. Oh well, hit or miss ya know, good advice for future stories thanks :)

lol I'm not taking offense, my friend, I appreciate the friendly criticism, I wanted to do a sexual encounter in it, I figured that throwing it with the 3 girls made it like every man's dream lol. When I read through it I saw that it did come unexpectedly. Which some like and some don't, its the second of two series i've done on here so I've got a long ways to go lol, and I'm grateful that y'all can provide the advice, helps out a lot :-D

James_Bond4334 said:
Like i said, I'm torn 50/50 on the matter. I'm not saying that it's bad at all. Love the story.

My thoughts seem to say that it would have been a better situation without the first two. When I make a series, I try to develop character and keep the situation on the right track. Even if it leads to a sexual experience, I lead up to it and try to hint that it's coming so the reader isn't surprised.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not insulting the 3 stories at all. Love the storyline. Just some friendly advice which is coming from a person who only thinks he can write. So, don't take my word for it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back