• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CSI - Nick & Sara (f/m, m/f)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
This story was requested of me by ticklish witch. please let me know what
you think.

After solving yet another murder case, Sara Sidle walked into the CSI staffroom to find her co-worker, Nick Stokes sitting on the couch watching TV with his feet up on the couch.

“Hey Sara.” Nick said as he noticed the tall slender brunette.

“Hey Nick. Do you mind taking your feet off of the table?” Sara asked.

“Whoa, whats the big deal.” Nick asked.

“well, I just don’t like people putting there smelly feet on the table where we set food. But, if you’re not going to move them easily, there are ways to persuade you.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Nick asked. Sara didn’t say anything, she just knelt down and removed Nick’s shoes. Then she ran her fingers up and down his soles. Nick jumped and started to laugh.

“HEHEHEHEHEY! WHAT GIVES! HEHEAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! COME ON!”

. “Aw, is poor Nick ticklish? Oh well.” Sara continued to wander her fingers over Nick’s feet, driving him crazy.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’LL MOVE MY FEHEHEHEHET! STAHAHAHAHAP TICKLING!” Sara just gave him a evil little smile and kept tickling.

“It’s not about that anymore. Now I’m having fun.” She admitted.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA! YEAH WELL AHAHAHA I’M NOT! HEHEEHAHAHHAHAHAHA!” Then Sara started to play with Nick’s toes. This drove the CSI level three bonkers.

“NOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SARA! STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHESE!” Next, Sara pulled Nick’s sock off and tortured his fair feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHA! SARA! PLEHEHEHESE! WHAT DO YOU WAHAHAHAHANT! HEHHAHAHAHA!” Sara said nothing, she just kept tickling. Finally, Nick was able to pull his feet away from Sara and plant them firmly on the ground. Sara tried to pull them up but wasn’t strong enough.

“Oh well, I’m sure your ticklish in other places as well. She dove on top of him and started to tickle his stomach. He lurched forward and started to laugh again.

“CRAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU’RE GONNA PAY SIDLE! HEEHHAAHAHAHAHA!” Nicks belly was tight and muscular but very ticklish and Sara had fun exploring the sensitive areas.

“OH GAHAHAHAD! SARA! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN”T TAKE IT ANY MORE! HAHAHAHA!” Then Sara found that his navel was particularly sensitive.

“SHIT! HAHAAHAHAHAHA! PLEAS! I’LL DO ANYTHING! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!” Sara was having a ton of fun torturing her co-worker and watching him squirm under her fingers. She continues to torture him all over his toros.

“AHAHAHAHAHA! SHOULDN’T WEHEHEHE WORK! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Nick was trying to find any excuse to stop the torture but Sara was not about to let up, in fact she started to tickle harder. Now Nick had tears streaming down his face.

“HEHEHEHELP! HEHEHAAHAHAHA! PLEASE SARA! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally Sra decided Niock had enough and got off of him and went to get a cup of coffee. Nick just glared at her for a few minutes before he got up & left.

Later in the day, Sara had been assigned to a hit & run case. The car involved had been found and towed into the garage. She put on a mechanics suit and climbed under the car to have alook. Not long after that, Nick walked into the garage looking for Grissom but noticed Sara’s legs sticking out form under the car. He though back to that morning when Sara had tickle tortured him and fot an idea. He very quietly snuck over to Sara and sat down beside her feet. HE quckly pulled off her shoes and started to tickle her feet. Sara was extremely ticklish and burst into laughter but not before sitting up quickly and bashing her head into the transmission.

“OOWWW! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAHAHAHAT THE! HEEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STYAHJAHAHAHAHAP!” Nick pulled Sara form under the car, all the while going to town on Sara’s sensitive soles.

“WHAHAHAHAHA! NICK YOU ASS! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Payback’s a bitch isn’t it?” Nick said as pulled off Sara’s socks to tickle her bare feet.

“SHIT! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Sara nearly wet her self when Nick started to tickle her toes.

“I’LL KILL YOU! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEAHAHAHA!” Then Nick ran his finger up and down the sides of Sara’s foot. This was a very sensitive area.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH NICK! I’M SORRY! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“hmm, you’re feet are quite ticklish but what about the rest of your body?” Nick pondered. He pinned Sara down and began to tickle her sides and ribs, causing her to squirm under his body.

“NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEEHHAHAHAHAHA! YOU JERK! HEHEHAHAHAHHAAHA!”

“Wow Sara, you’re right, this is fun.” Nick said as he continued to squeeze the ticklish’ brunette’s sides.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHSE! NICK I’M SORRY! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Nick started to play with Sara’s tummy, this drove her nuts.

“SHIT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE STAHAHAHAHP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Nick undid Sara’s mechanics suit to get closer to her skin, she hated this.

“HEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T BREATHE! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Nick found the best way to get Sara was to do quick claw tickles just over her belly button, so he continued to do this.

‘FUCK! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE NICK! HEHEAHAHAHAH! IT REALY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Nick stuck his fingers under Sara’s shirt to tickle her bare belly. She was laughing so hard, no noise was produced.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Nick decided he should stop tickling his co-worker so he didn’t kill her. Once Sara caught her breath, she immediately dove at Nick and started to tickle his ribs.

“WHAHAHAHAHA! YOOU’RE$ DEHEHEHEAD! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Nickw as able to turn around and grab Sara’s sides. Both Nick & Sara were now rolling around the garage in hysterics, tickling one-another.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” They continued to do this until Grissom ealked in,. scolded therm and told them to get back to work.

*muah!*

THANK You sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much!

I know, right?! I wish I had written it... would have been great to be able to take credit for a work of art like it :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back