• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Last of the Scream Queens" - Part 3

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather
Here is the 3rd and final chapter of this story I started last year. You can find the complete story in it's entirety here, on Tickling Emporium: http://www.ticklingemporium.com/stories/last_of_the_scream_queens.htm

"The Last of the Scream Queens" Part 3

Lisa retied Aunt Bev's ankles so that she was in that same "Y" position, with her arms stretched above her head and her legs spread wide apart. Only this time she was on her back. The younger woman then lied next to her older lover, taking a tissue and wiping away the mascara that had run down her cheeks and the smeared lipstick from her mouth. Nothing quite says crazy like smeared lipstick, Lisa thought to herself. She smoothed the hair off Aunt Bev's forehead and kissed her lips. She fondled her heaving breasts... feeling the full softness, lightly circling her nipples with her fingertips. As Lisa kissed her, Aunt Bev began to break out in muffled giggles, and it became apparent to the young woman that my aunt's breasts were as intensly ticklish as the rest of her body. "Oooooooo, what do we have here?" giggled Lisa, as she began to draw slow lazy circles around and around my aunt's luscious reddish brown areolas, which were becoming all hard and pebbly from the stimulation. Aunt Bev couldn't help but explode in laughter as she looked down helplessly at her nipples being teased and tickled by Lisa's agile fingers. "Hahahahahahahaha... no please... not there... I beg you... no... hehehehehehehehe!" "Oh my what tickly little nippies we have, Tiffy!" Lisa giggled mockingly, as her fingers lightly teased and pinched and wiggled against my aunt's swollen morsels of protruding flesh. Then Lisa remembered something in Aunt Bev's handbag, which was on the floor by the side of the bed. She reached inside the bag and found that soft fluffy makeup brush she saw my aunt use in the ladies' room at the funeral. "Oh, Tiffy... looky at what we have here! So nice and soft and fluffy!" Aunt Bev looked at the swirling brush with horror, as she instinctively knew what Lisa was going to do with it. "No... oh no you don't! Please I can't stand it!" Lisa laughed mockingly and proceeded to tease Aunt Bev's nose with the brush, making her shake her head back and forth, trying to avoid the tickly hairs. Then, as Lisa lay next to my aunt, she slowly stroked her outstretched arms... first the left, then the right, bringing a look of total panic to Aunt Bev's face. "No, no... get that thing away from me Lisa... please... I can't!' Once the brush swirled against Aunt Bev's inner elbow and the insides of her upper arms, she burst in a wave of giggles and screams. "Ahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha... no no no no... hehehehehehe!" "Oh my, but your skin is so soft and tender, here Tiffy!" cooed Lisa. "No no please... it's too tickly there!" Lisa slowly dragged the brush down to my aunt's left armpit and swirled around and around in slow circular motions, sending Aunt Bev into spasms of forced hysterics and mindless screams, "Naaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha... hohohohohohhoh... ooooooooooooo... nooooooooooo... pleeeeeeeezeehehehehehehehe... not there! Not my armpits! Hahahahahahahahahaha!" After teasing my aunt's left armpit for a few more minutes, Lisa tickled her right pit with the fluffy brush, forcing my aunt to buck up and down and twist and turn, laughing and giggling like a madwoman. "Oooooo... Tiffy! What tickly little pittys we have... so soft and smooth! And how ticklish they are... making you laugh and giggle like this! You sound just like in your movie, "Invasion of the Terror Tramps", when they blasted your character with laughing gas!" Hahahahahahahehehehehe... but that was acting...hehehe... this isn't... hohohohohohahahahaha!" Lisa kept going back and forth to each armpit with her brush, softly tickling the tender exposed flesh, driving my aunt into maddening fits of forced laughter, incoherent begging, and involuntary bodily squirming and writhing.

After a while, Lisa let Aunt Bev catch her breath, smoothing her matted hair off her face, softly kissing the side of her cheek. My aunt whimpered slightly, as the tickling made her shaky but incredibly turned on as well, evidenced by her stiffened nipples and the wetness all over her groin and inner thighs. "Lisa, please make me cum... I'm dying, you must!"
Lisa giggled, "Oh but there's so much more to explore, Tiffy!" As she picked up the makeup brush and began drawing slow circles around and around Aunt Bev's breasts, driving her to fits of girlish squeals and giggles. "Hahahaha... stop that! Not my tits! Hehehehehehe!" "Tickly tits, tickly tits.... hehehe" giggled Lisa, as the feathery swirls on my aunt's jiggling shaking breasts were sending her to total mindless distraction. As the brush swirled around Aunt Bev's nipples, she shook herself in such a way that her breasts swayed back and forth, attempting to avoid the teasing instrument. Lisa remedied that by holding each breast still in the cup of her hand, while she tickled my aunt's swollen pebbly flesh. "Hahahahaha... Oh Lisa, I can't stand it... please... hehehehehehehehe!" Tears were streaming down my aunt's cheeks as she watched helplessly at her nipples being relentlessly teased and tickled with Lisa's brush, convulsions of forced laughter echoing throughout the bedroom. Finally, Lisa took pity and sweetly kissed Aunt Bev's throbbing nipples, making her moan, pleading with her young lover to let her release. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Lissssssssssa! Please, I beg you to let me cum... I'm dying!" Lisa responded to my aunt's pleas with an impish smile, and began to tickle Aunt Bev's torso with her brush, concentrating mostly on her sides, belly and hips. "Hahahahahahaha... Oh God, Lisa... noooooooooohohohohohohoh... no more... hehehehehehehe!"

Lisa smiled a devilish grin, "I want you to say 'I love it!' Tell me that you love me to tickle you!" "No no please... I can't... hahahahahahaha!" "Say it... say it.. say 'I love being tickled'... and maybe I'll stop" "OK, OK.. I love it... I love being tickled!" Lisa giggled, "Say 'I want you to keep tickling me'... beg me!" "Hahahahahahaha... OK... please tickle me... I love it!" Lisa laughed out loud, "Oh well, if you love it so much, I'll keep right on tickling you, Tiffy!" "No no no... please...Hahahahahahahahahahaha!" Lisa swirled her brush around and around and in and out of Aunt Bev's bellybutton, her soft flesh quivering and jiggling with forced spasms and laughter, throwing her head back and forth, her thick mane of hair flying all over like flickering flames. Then Lisa ran the brush up and down Aunt Bev's legs. Down to her feet, where she tickled her toes and up and down her soles, sending my aunt into thrashing fits of screams and hysterical laughter. "Hahahahahahaha... Oh God noooooooooooo... hehehehehehehe!" "Oh my, Tiffy... your screams are incredible!" mused Lisa, as she continued to tickle my aunt's feet with her brush. "You sound just like your role as the slave girl in that movie, "Slave Virgins From Sacrifice Island"! Aunt Bev could barley tug at her restraints, as she was weak from laughing and struggling, completely immersed in her ticklish torture, which was also sexually arousing her to no end. As Lisa glided her brush up to Aunt Bev's jiggly soft thighs, the bristles became slick with cum juice. My aunt's velvety soft thighs glistening with her sweet secretions, shaking and quivering to the teasing touches of Lisa's brush. Her bellowing laughter filling the entire house, as the tickling was sending her into the throes of complete erotic agony and ecstasy. Lisa applied her brush to Aunt Bev's tender inner thighs, along her pelvis, and around her hip bones. My aunt's tender flesh jiggling with every gentle stroke, her half-crazed pleas and begging falling on deaf ears, as Lisa was so loving her tickle torture on her older lover/victim. "Hahahahahaha... oh Lisa, you're killing me... pleeeeeeeeezzzzzehehehehehehehehehe!" Lisa began to caress my aunt's vaginal lips with the brush... making them almost pout with pleasure. It tickled my aunt, but at the same time is caused her great arousal, as she thrusted her hips up and down in an attempt to extract even more contact with the teasing instrument. As Lisa tickled my aunt's labia and clit, she tickled her sides, breasts and armpits with her other hand, sending her lover into maddening bursts of shrieking moans, fits of uncontrolled giggles, squeals and screams. The feathery swirling motions against Aunt Bev's pussy was driving her insane with lust, and the tickling was forcing her to sensual madness... her whole body bucking up and down like a wild animal! Finally she exploded with a blood curdling scream that resonated throughout the house... almost shaking the walls and floor! After her climax, Lisa put the brush down and lay next to my aunt... who was panting with exhaustion. Lisa kissed and caressed her... my aunt barely able to kiss her back. After a few minutes, Lisa got up and took her clothes off, returning by my aunt's side in bed. She reached over to untie Aunt Bev's restraints on her wrists. "Wait, Darling... maybe not right away?" Lisa purred, "Ohhhhh... you do love it don't you! Hehehehe!" And with that Lisa began tickling my aunt's sides up and down, this time with her fingers... Aunt Bev's giggling and laughing to be heard far into the night. Sounding quite a bit like her character as Esmerelda, in her cult classic, "The Horrible Hunchback of Warlock Mountain"!

Epilogue

Lisa's relationship with my aunt brought her great rewards, and vice versa. She became Aunt Bev's personal assistant, and through her energy and dedication, delivered renewed interest in "Tiffany James". She organized retrospectives of my aunt's old films, a gallery showing of her posters, got her interviews on television, created a website and even set up a book deal. Through my aunt's own contacts in the film industry, Lisa was able to write, produce and direct her own documentaries, which became quite successful. And of course Lisa was always there to satisfy my aunt's love of bondage and tickling, which they always managed to find time to do, in-spite of their busy schedules. Well, it's comforting to know that something positive came out of my life, and death... introducing Lisa to Aunt Bev, both of their lives flourishing. The end of my life giving birth to Lisa's.

Last edited:
wow very well done..great descriptions, love how she was teased like that. nice job, Feathery..

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back