• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alien Experiment Tickling (Prologue) Starring: Liv Tyler and Miranda Otto

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Alien Experiment Tickling Starring: Liv Tyler and Miranda Otto

This is just an intro of a story that alwayssilver and I are doing together. Due to technical difficulties, we shall both be posting these segments seperately. I apologize for the teaser, but it shall be worth it. It's entirely fiction and feedback always welcomed.

It was September, and the year was 2002. Liv Tyler and Orlando Bloom were chosen to appear at Comic Con, Kansas City so they could promote The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers. And they had three open slots available, so they took the liberty of inviting co-stars Dominic Monagahan, Billy Boyd, and Miranda Otto. Elijah Wood was off filming the next Jim Carrey movie, so he couldn’t have made it, as well as Andy Serkis and Sean Astin who had projects as well.

After a long day of signing autographs, and showing appreciation to their fans, the five found themselves at a nice pub with fried food and drinks. The five were anything but dysfunctional, as they became quite the group of friends while filming.

After two hours later, the guys decided to take a limo downtown and maybe hit a club or another bar, Liv and Miranda decided to take a short-cut back to their hotel, and bag which was walking through a nice park. Miranda was like a big sister to Liv, because the Aussie actress was ten years older which made her thirty five. The two were quite a stunning pair as Liv was 5”10” tall, long dark hair and beautiful. White blouse, black slacks, and her leather black boots. The daughter of Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler, and had just signed on to do an indie film with Ben Affleck, despite the fame Lord of the Rings had done for her.

Miranda was also beautiful, standing 5”6”, blonde hair curled up in a bun. Her pink sweater, deep blue jeans, and tan sneakers were usually the norm whenever she didn’t have a social gathering to attend. Born in Australia, she was quite an attendee of the States whenever she could.

“This reminds me of Central Park said Liv, who was kinda buzzed. “Back in New York, ya know”?

“Right said Miranda, your home-state huh”?

“Yeah said Liv, I’ve always been a city girl”. “I guess it must be the same for you with Australia, huh”?

“Oh yes, it’s a lovely country said Miranda proudly, as she had a buzz too. “Do you know why they call Australia, down under”?

“No answered Liv, why is that”?

“Because it’s as close as you can get to Hell, without actually getting burned”.

Liv and Miranda shared a laugh and threw their arms around each other, and walked away.

“Liv Tyler, Miranda Otto”.

The two women turned around to see a woman clad in a leather jumpsuit. It was night, but the lights on the side of the walkway were enough to get a good look. The woman stood 6”3”, had long red hair and had ruby red lips to match.

Liv recognized her at Comic Con, when she was at her booth. The woman had stared at her for the longest time, and Liv pretended not to notice, thinking she was some bitter comic hero scorn for jealousy.

“Do I know you asked Liv, even though she was pretty good with faces, have we met before”.

“Negative said the woman, but I know all about you and your friend here”. “And I need you both to please come with me and all will be well”.

“Thanks but no thanks answered Miranda, we are really tired and going to bed now”.

“I don’t think you have any choice in the matter said the woman as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small device. Aiming it at the confused actresses, she pushed a button and the next thing Liv and Miranda saw was a white blinding light.

When they opened their eyes, they both saw that they were no longer in the park but in a huge white room with a few silver chairs and a white couch. The leather clad woman stood ten feet away, a slight smile curled under her lips.

“What the hell, where are we exclaimed a panicked Liv, how did we get here”.

“My God gasped Miranda, are we dead”.

“Not at all she responded, and you will not be harmed in any way shape or form”. “But first let me explain”. “I am not human like you, I am what you call an alien”. “This body I have was something I transformed myself into, as my true form would truly be horrifying for you both”. “My name is Zira, and I am a scientist”. “My team and I require test subjects for an experiment we are conducting”.

“But why us protested Liv, out of all the people on the planet”.

“Because we just so happened to be at a certain event that allows us to fit in without your culture being suspicious of us”.

Liv and Miranda looked at each other and knew what she was talking about, Comic Con”.

“After witnessing your popularity today, as well as your elegant features, we had realized you were the best candidates explained Zira

“Candidates for what asked Miranda, why did you bring us here”?

“After researching what you call, the Internet, we found a particular human fetish that is appears to quite a bit of people after looking at all the ratings”.

Zira pushed a button on her console and the screen above them turned on. It was in slideshow format and it showed a clip of a woman in bondage being tickled. The next few shots involved the woman in different positions and different devices being used for bondage. Liv and Miranda just stared in shock, their mouths hitting the floor.

“You, you, brought us here to be tickled said Liv dumbfounded, that is so idiotic”.

“On the contrary insisted Zira, we are curious to see if tickling can be used to promote pleasure throughout the human body, rather than pain”.

“But why us demanded Miranda, why don’t you and your crew do it to each other”.

“Because we have no ideas what these bodies are capable of, and until we do, we aren’t going to inflict any actions to our new forms”. “And that’s why you two are going to do it for us”.

Zira turned off the screen and pushed another button that opened up the floor in the front of them , and it elevated a huge round cot to the top that had restraints on it.

“This is Phase 1, one of you shall strip off your clothing and lie down while the other sits down and observes everything without making a sound or talking”. “Now ladies, who shall it be”?

Last edited:
Why Not?

It was September, and the year was 2002. Liv Tyler and Orlando Bloom were chosen to appear at Comic Con, Kansas City so they could promote The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers. And they had three open slots available, so they took the liberty of inviting co-stars Dominic Monagahan, Billy Boyd, and Miranda Otto. Elijah Wood was off filming the next Jim Carrey movie, so he couldn’t have made it, as well as Andy Serkis and Sean Astin who had projects as well.

After a long day of signing autographs, and showing appreciation to their fans, the five found themselves at a nice pub with fried food and drinks. The five were anything but dysfunctional, as they became quite the group of friends while filming.

After two hours later, the guys decided to take a limo downtown and maybe hit a club or another bar, Liv and Miranda decided to take a short-cut back to their hotel, and bag which was walking through a nice park. Miranda was like a big sister to Liv, because the Aussie actress was ten years older which made her thirty five. The two were quite a stunning pair as Liv was 5”10” tall, long dark hair and beautiful. White blouse, black slacks, and her leather black boots. The daughter of Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler, and had just signed on to do an indie film with Ben Affleck, despite the fame Lord of the Rings had done for her.

Miranda was also beautiful, standing 5”6”, blonde hair curled up in a bun. Her pink sweater, deep blue jeans, and tan sneakers were usually the norm whenever she didn’t have a social gathering to attend. Born in Australia, she was quite an attendee of the States whenever she could.

“This reminds me of Central Park said Liv, who was kinda buzzed. “Back in New York, ya know”?

“Right said Miranda, your home-state huh”?

“Yeah said Liv, I’ve always been a city girl”. “I guess it must be the same for you with Australia, huh”?

“Oh yes, it’s a lovely country said Miranda proudly, as she had a buzz too. “Do you know why they call Australia, down under”?

“No answered Liv, why is that”?

“Because it’s as close as you can get to Hell, without actually getting burned”.

Liv and Miranda shared a laugh and threw their arms around each other, and walked away.

“Liv Tyler, Miranda Otto”.

The two women turned around to see a woman clad in a leather jumpsuit. It was night, but the lights on the side of the walkway were enough to get a good look. The woman stood 6”3”, had long red hair and had ruby red lips to match.

Liv recognized her at Comic Con, when she was at her booth. The woman had stared at her for the longest time, and Liv pretended not to notice, thinking she was some bitter comic hero scorn for jealousy.

“Do I know you asked Liv, even though she was pretty good with faces, have we met before”.

“Negative said the woman, but I know all about you and your friend here”. “And I need you both to please come with me and all will be well”.

“Thanks but no thanks answered Miranda, we are really tired and going to bed now”.

“I don’t think you have any choice in the matter said the woman as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small device. Aiming it at the confused actresses, she pushed a button and the next thing Liv and Miranda saw was a white blinding light.

When they opened their eyes, they both saw that they were no longer in the park but in a huge white room with a few silver chairs and a white couch. The leather clad woman stood ten feet away, a slight smile curled under her lips.

“What the hell, where are we exclaimed a panicked Liv, how did we get here”.

“My God gasped Miranda, are we dead”.

“Not at all she responded, and you will not be harmed in any way shape or form”. “But first let me explain”. “I am not human like you, I am what you call an alien”. “This body I have was something I transformed myself into, as my true form would truly be horrifying for you both”. “My name is Zira, and I am a scientist”. “My team and I require test subjects for an experiment we are conducting”.

“But why us protested Liv, out of all the people on the planet”.

“Because we just so happened to be at a certain event that allows us to fit in without your culture being suspicious of us”.

Liv and Miranda looked at each other and knew what she was talking about, Comic Con”.

“After witnessing your popularity today, as well as your elegant features, we had realized you were the best candidates explained Zira

“Candidates for what asked Miranda, why did you bring us here”?

“After researching what you call, the Internet, we found a particular human fetish that is appears to quite a bit of people after looking at all the ratings”.

Zira pushed a button on her console and the screen above them turned on. It was in slideshow format and it showed a clip of a woman in bondage being tickled. The next few shots involved the woman in different positions and different devices being used for bondage. Liv and Miranda just stared in shock, their mouths hitting the floor.

“You, you, brought us here to be tickled said Liv dumbfounded, that is so idiotic”.

“On the contrary insisted Zira, we are curious to see if tickling can be used to promote pleasure throughout the human body, rather than pain”.

“But why us demanded Miranda, why don’t you and your crew do it to each other”.

“Because we have no ideas what these bodies are capable of, and until we do, we aren’t going to inflict any actions to our new forms”. “And that’s why you two are going to do it for us”.

Zira turned off the screen and pushed another button that opened up the floor in the front of them , and it elevated a huge round cot to the top that had restraints on it.

“This is Phase 1, one of you shall strip off your clothing and lie down while the other sits down and observes everything without making a sound or talking”. “Now ladies, who shall it be”?

Liv and Miranda looked at each other with trepid eyes, sweat beaded down their brows. “Her.” Liv said, pointing towards her companion. Miranda’s eyes widened in horror. Not only was she going to be first, but she had been betrayed by her friend. “Liv!” Miranda said, her voice filled with hurt. Zira seemed pleased by this. She knew already that humans were prone to betrayals just to save themselves, but this was the first time she had witnessed it first hand, and she was glad for the experience.

Zira stepped forwards and seized Miranda by her right arm and dragged her screaming towards the cot which waited anxiously for someone’s company. “Come now.” Zira said. Miranda fought, and kicked, but no matter how hard she slapped Zira she just couldn’t get away. The alien was stronger than she appeared.

“Please don’t do this!” She begged, she than turned towards her friend Liv who had crossed her arms in front of her chest. Something told Miranda that she wouldn’t come to her rescue, regardless of how much she begged and pleaded.

When Miranda and the alien reached the cot, Liv pushed her forwards. “CRAP!” Miranda screamed, and fell on top. The restrains went to work on their own accord, wrapping around Miranda’s arms and legs, pulling them taut. “Let’s watch.” Zira said, to Liv. Liv looked around as though the alien were speaking to someone else in the room. “What?” She said. The alien stepped towards Liv. “I said lets watch. Just because you volunteered Liv for the first phase doesn’t mean you aren’t going to volunteer yourself for the second. Understand?” Zira asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Liv breathed deeply and followed Zira to the cot where Zira crawled on top next to Miranda. “First we will test your bodies nerve endings through pain, and lighter touches like tickling. First pain.” Liv said, and she removed a device from her jumpsuit and pressed it again Miranda’s arm. Pressing a button Miranda’s shrieked loudly and her entire body flopped wildly on the cot. Just as soon as Liv started she stopped. “Hmm…” Liv said, looking at the reading on the strange device. “Not what I was hopping. But it will do.” She said, than returned it to her jumpsuit. She than raked a finger over Miranda’s exposed armpit. Miranda shrieked again, and flopped on the cot.

“Same results.” Miranda said. “I shall continue to observe.” And with that she started tickling harder than ever. Her fingers names scratched Miranda’s pits, causing her to scream with laughter, her body wiggled, and pulled against her binds. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…PLEASE STOP….HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed, her chest heaved, and her body vibrated with ticklish agony. Miranda smiled, on her planet tickling was a great joy, she was glad that it existed on earth.

Liv watched from where she stood as her friend pits were tickled. She couldn’t help, but feel grateful that it wasn’t her on that cot right than. “Liv help!” Miranda cried, looking towards her friend with a sad expression on her face. Zira still had her back to Liv, and was tickling her friend’s pits. Scratching and torturing her pits, with all of her fingers. Liv took a step backwards shaking her head. She wasn’t sure all of what Zira could do to her, or if she would be able to sense an attacking coming from behind her. There were far too many things she didn’t know about aliens, and she wasn’t about to take chances.

“Just take it.” Liv said, looking away. Miranda looked defeated, than happy as she burst into a new fit of giggles. Her body was sweating, and her cheeks and pits were turning a bright shade of pink. Miranda held her head back and screamed, her body lifted off the cot only half-an-inch before it fell back down. “NO NO STOP!” Miranda screamed, wiggling back and forth. Zira smile only grew wider. Her fingers were torturing, and tickling Miranda’s pits still. “Very ticklish.” Zira said, nodding in satisfaction.

Her fingers moved to her ribs, and began torturing them mercilessly. Miranda wasn’t sure if she should have been grateful that her pits were no longer the focus of Zira’s torture or if she should be dreading the fact that she was still being tickled. Zira straddled Miranda’s waist so she could tickle Miranda’s ribs, sides, and belly better. Miranda’s whole body shook underneath Zira, and it seemed to call Zira to tickle harder, and longer. Her fingers danced over Miranda’s ticklish frame, poking her belly, and torturing her sides mercilessly with all ten fingers. Miranda screamed, she suddenly knew how she should have felt when Zira had moved from her pits. Dread.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! PLEASE NO MORE!” Miranda screamed. She felt beads of sweat dripping down her brow, and tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. Even though Zira saw all this it didn’t stop her as she started to run her finger in Miranda’s naval, and start poking. Miranda screamed loudly, no longer was she able to beg for mercy, all she could do is laugh and flop on the cot.

“I haven’t even gotten to your feet yet. I wonder how they will fare.” Zira wondered, aloud. Liv shuddered at the heartlessness of the woman. How she could torture and tickle Miranda without batting an eyelash. “When will you stop?” Liv asked, deciding the thing she could do for Miranda was beg for her. “When I’m good and ready.” Zira said, looking hotly at Liv. “Now clam up or you’ll lie beside her and get tickled longer than your friend is.” Zira said, Liv instantly closed her mouth. Liv noticed that Zira was no longer talking like a robot.

Liv, without notice, stood and headed towards Miranda’s feet. Pulling off her shoes, she exposed her bare feet. “These should be educational.” Said Zira, as she started tickling both of Miranda’s feet at the same time. Miranda tried to kick her legs, but they refused to budge, so instead she kicked her feet, hoping to catch a few brakes here or there. However Zira’s fingers worked like a blur, moving and tickling no matter how hard Miranda kicked her feet.

Miranda was covered in sweat, and trembling by the time Zira stopped. Standing she starred down at Miranda. There was no look of pity in her eyes. “Now for phase 2.” She said, looking at Liv.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back