• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Thief's Ordeal

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
The Thief’s Ordeal
Story by NavelTickler75
Request by Raptorspride

Yuna looked at herself in the dress and frowned. She was not as liberally minded as her cousin, or her friend Paine, so she found this dress to be a bit… well exposing. Still she was able to breathe, and it was comfortable. She smiled, twirling around, tonight would be her night with Tidus in the first time since he came back to her, and she wanted everything perfect.

“Well aren’t we fancy?” Paine said, walking in and looking over the dress.

“Thanks,” Yuna said with a giggle.

“You made some modifications to the thief sphere I see,” the younger woman said, looking her up and down. “Rikku would be upset.”

“Well Rikku is on a date with Gippal, so she has to deal, doesn’t she,” Yuna giggled. The thief dress was slightly longer, but not by much. It still allowed her skin to breathe, still showed off her soft pits, her firm, flat stomach. Lace from the dress swayed back and forth over her navel, and she giggled when she moved a little. The only thing missing right now was her shoes, and she wiggled her ten cute pink piggies on the cold bare floor of the Celsius.

“You see troubled a little though,” Paine said looking at her.

“I can’t seem to get this shoulder strap just right,” Yuna sighed, her bright blue eye dimming as her green shone in the sun’s light. She pushed and pulled on it, losing her balance, and slowly fell to the floor, landing on her back. “Ow,” she cried, glaring at her friend. “You could have helped me you know.”

“Sorry, sorry,” she said, taking her friend’s hand with one of her own, and put her other hand on Yuna’s waist. She lifted, and helped Yuna half way up, when the young summoner started giggling and wiggling, letting go, and falling down to the floor again. “What is with you?”

“You tickled,” Yuna giggled, rubbing her sides. She smiled looking up at Paine and giggled again. “What?”

“You’re ticklish?”

“No I was laughing for my health,” she giggled.

Paine flashed a quick, evil smile and her red eyes narrowed. “So this tickles?” she asked, reaching down and racked her nails against Yuna’s sides. She was rewarded with a gasp from her friend, and a smile.

“Don’t do that?” Yuna said, still smiling.

“Do what?” Paine asked, feigning innocence. “This?” she reached down and kneaded Yuna in the ribs.

“Yehehees, that,” Yuna squeaked and giggled, inching away. “What has gotten into you?”

Paine smiled, the sun beating down on her pale flesh, illuminating her like she was a ethereal specter of beauty and winked at Yuna, “Delgma vekrd,” she said with a giggle in Al Bhed, not knowing what made her so playful herself today.

Yuna’s eyes widened for a moment, inching away from her friend. “Okay I know that vekrd means fight, but…, oh now wait a …,” before she could finish, Paine was on top of her, sitting down on her hips and attacking her pale sides and ribs with lightning fast fingers. “Paine, stop hahahah!”Yuna began thrashing on the floor, desperate to break free, but Paine was far stronger than the summoner. Her fingers kneaded Yuna’s ribs again, moving toward her stomach, where they spider crawled all over her flesh, darting like flies any time Yuna’s hands got too close to bat them off, and returning as Yuna flopped to the floor, thrashing again. “I… I hahahah can’t stand it hahahahahahahahah!”

“I didn’t think it was going to be this much fun!” Paine giggled, moving her hands to Yuna’s knees now, squeaking them and pinching the flesh underneath them. “Oh this is fun! I knew you liked to laugh Yuna, I just had to help you along,” she giggled. A few minutes later, she stopped and smiled, looking at Yuna’s feet. “Oh those are cute looking piggies.”

“You wouldn’t,” Yuna gasped, her forehead drenched in sweat. “Paine don’t you… dahahahahahre ahahahahahahahahaha,” she shut her eyes tight, as if trying to drowned out the sensations with her shut eyes, but Paine’s tongue, fingers and teeth racked, poked, clawed and sawed around her wiggling digits, and then her friend held her toes back, and used one finger to featherly draw along Yuna’s soles, and balls, making Yuna scream and kick, to no avail. “No more… no more hahahahahahahahaha.”

“But this is too much fun, and I see something else,” Paine giggled, turning her attention to Yuna’s upper body. Like a cat, she pounced and pinned her friend’s arms above her head. “Yuna, you need some cleaning here, you so sweaty you can’t go on your date with pit sweat.” Her left hand dug full force into one of Yuna’s defenseless armpits, as her fingers from her right danced and slid up and down Yuna’s other pit.

Yuna could do nothing now but laugh, both loud and hard, as well as silently. Occasionally Paine would bend down and raspberry Yuna’s belly, making her friend scream, and laugh even harder.

“You know this is a thief’s fate in some places,” Paine giggled.

“It is not,” Yuna gasped softly, her eyes full of water, as both pits had dancing “spider like” fingers in them. “Oh Yevon stop! AHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE EARS HAHAHA, COME ON STOP …. WITH THE ARMPITS… STOP HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“And what does this button do?” Paine giggled, putting her finger into Yuna’s navel.

“Please stop!” Yuna cried with laughter. “Come on its been ten minutes!” She laughed and frowned a little as Paine frowned. “What?”

“I can’t get it out,” she said, her face serious.

“What?!” Yuna was still laughing a little, and frowned deeper.

“I mean it Yuna, I can’t get my finger out of your belly button,” Paine teased. Then she smiled playfully. “Maybe if I wiggle it like this?” Gently her finger wiggled like a worm on a hook, and Yuna exploded with laughter, her energy depleted, she was no longer able to even thrash or move any more. Paine was laughing now, and wiggled the finger, rolled it around and around in circles, used a second one to trace the outer edges of it, all which made Yuna scream with laughter so loud, people in the FarPlane had to have heard it.

“Paine no more! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Plehehehease?”

Paine finally laughed and let her friend up, laughing as she did so. It had been fifteen minutes, fifteen minutes of tickling, and her fingers were tightening, cramping. It was funny, she could hold a sword for hours in battle, and nothing happened to her fingers, but this was most definitely not only a work out for Yuna, but Paine too.

“Oui pek pimmo,” Yuna snapped with a half smile, hitting her friend in her shoulder as she stood up. “How was that a tickle fight? I have to take a shower now just to get ready for my date.”

“Every had to hold yourself down Yuna?” Paine asked with a laugh. “I knew you were strong, but not as strong as that, your tough for a girl your size.”

Yuna laughed and walked passed her friend. “Remember that the next time your guard is down,” she giggled.

Okay short, I know, but this is what came to my mind. Maybe sooner or later someone or even myself will right about Yuna’s revenge.

WOW THANKS, THAT WAS AWESOME!!! I may have a surprise for this form for the weekend!!!!

OMG I Love You!!!

:bowing: I LOVE FFX-2!!!! I've always wanted to see Paine in a playful mood.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE make her the next victim!!!!!!! :bowing:

strangie said:
:bowing: I LOVE FFX-2!!!! I've always wanted to see Paine in a playful mood.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE make her the next victim!!!!!!! :bowing:

LOL dude was I the one to get your first post?! Very cool. I just might make a Paine story for you!

Larcen Tyler said:
I like how Yuna insults Paine in Al-Bhed at the end. :D

LOL thanks! You were the first one to bring that up, could ya understand it?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back