• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chain Story Presents: School Tickling

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
Aiite.....first chain story to launch in mankind....oops, i mean in the TMF forum, I'm very proud to present.....this story. Now, people can actually be interactive(if you are sick of this, just skip this paragraph and read if you know what you're doing). Remember, at least each reply should have a sentence. Please don't write sentence by sentence...or else this post will end up like Biscuits(hehe). I'll allow anyone end the story(I'm a nice guy, am I?) as long the story is long enough, makes sense, etc. If you want to write a note or comment for me or for someone else, put it at the bottom that is seperate from the story. Sorry to sound like a normal nagging mother or anything, but let the game.........begin!

It was a cool spring day as Jack sauntered to his locker at school. When he was at his locker, he noticed a very cute looking girl that is about his height stood next to him. She had long raven hair up to her shoulders, a slim figure, and she was wearing her flip flops, showing her beautiful unpolished toes. Jack wanted to talk to her, but he didn't know how to start it off...

(Note: HAVE FUN! :D )

...and how would he, after all of his thoughts centering around her for so long? She was a senior, beautiful and utterly out of his league. And how was he ever going to find a way to share his deepest fantasy with her? Oh, the nights spent dreaming of tickling this fair maiden. Jack even rehearsed the speech during his fantasy dates with the fair Julie. Not that he'd ever actually say it, of course.

But there she was, and casting a glance his way. Her painted toes almost spoke to him, and her curvy body seemed to be calling out to his quivering digits.

Maybe it was now or never....

Jack then finally took a loooong deep breath, and approached the beauty. He felt dizzy and extremely nervous, but he had to go on with it. Just as he approached her, she suddenly began to walk away without every noticing him, so he decided to follow her, because it seemed she was heading for the...

... And as his mind wandered over the possible approaches, she closed her locker and headed to class. A folded white paper fell from her book, Jack quietly picked it up and pocketed it. Later at lunch ,he snuck a peek and almost fell over... it was the answer key to Mr. Stevens' legendary calculus final, a test every senior NEEDS to pass in order to graduate... opportunity just knocked hard enough to bust the door down... now to plan the approach...

...He thought over and over and over on what to do. Then it came to his sly mind. Jack just remembered that he had last hour with the beautiful maiden. A plan developed in his head and by the minute it seemed brilliant. Jack smiled to himself as he headed to his next hour class. ...

...For the rest of his classes all he could do is think about her. Even during lunch his friends asked him what his problem was and all he could reply was " huh " . Finalely last hour was here. The bell rang for passing time and he about fell out of his seat makeing his way out the door and down the hall. As he approched the class he saw her and his heart skipped a beat. He knew his plan was fail proof.....

"Hi Julie," he said as he looked at her in her flip-flops, short skirt and thin sweater. As she greeted him she put up her hand to wave and a piece of her sweater fell down and revealed an ever so slight hint of bare shoulder from her tank top.

"Whatcha doin' this period?" she asked with a smile.

"Do you want to study with me?" Jack asked as his mind began to spin with thoughts.

"I would," Julie said, "But the study hall is filled."

"I know, but we can go to another place. You know, out of the way of everyone. You know, so we could have some priv...I mean so it isn't too noisy."

Hey," Julie said turning to him quickly and looking into his eyes. "I know the perfect place that NO ONE will see us!"

Jack turned and did a slow 'take' to us.

The two walked as Jack heard Julie's flip-flop slapped against the pavement that lead to Moonlight's Park. There were couple of scattered huge trees and a pond. Jack saw there was a bench right aside the pond and asked her, "Does this look like a good spot for us to study?" Julie smiled and nodded her head as the two walked toward the bench.....

As they approached, Jack moved toward the bench, but Julie dropped straight down to the ground, next to a tree. She stretched her legs out in front of her and slid her feet out of her flip-flops and wriggled her toes in the warm air.

"Have a seat," Julie said and motioned to Jack to come closer.

The young man looked at Julie for another second and then set himself down under the tree, but facing her, his shoes near her torso and his torso--and right hand--inches from her pretty soles.

Noticing the way Jack stole several glances in the direction of her feet, Julie said, "Now just what's so interesting at that end?"

"Uhhh...your flip flops, i really like them," Jack lied, feeling relieved he had gotten away with it.

"Well i hate them, my feet are sooo sore," she exclaimed, immediately taking off her flip flops, leaving her beautiful well-pedicured feet bare.

Jack just sat there in wowness, he couldn't believe her bare feet were inches from his hands!!!!!

...his heart now pounding so hard he swears she could hear it, he gathers up the courage to speak. "W..Would you like me to give you a foot massage" Jack said quietly not knowing what her reaction would be. Her eyes light up and she says excitedly " OH that would be wonderful! I love haveing my feet rubbed." He sits up, and she practicly bounces her feet in his lap with a smile.....

My turn...

He gently began to squeeze her heels, it was a good thing he checkout that massage book at the library.

"MMmmmm...." that feels great she purred closing her eyes. He couldn't believe how soft her feet were. Her heels were round and dark pink and soft as marshmallows.

He kept going, slowly rubbing up her silky smooth arches, the feeling was incredible.

Next.........best part....sorta

He rubbed her right foot and he was in heaven! Those soft, silky soles in his hands, he never knew this day would ever come! He felt like a little devil was on his shoulder, begging him to do a slight tickle on those beautiful tooties. Jack took his index finger and "accidently" scraped it on her sole, leaving Julie giggling.

"Hehe! That tickles!" She left a flirty smirk.
"Oh sorry! It was too tempting to do that!" Jack responded in his little boy's voice.
"That felt kinda refreshing...mind if you do it again?" Jack was stunned from the outside to the inside. His heart pumped faster as he took the same finger and this time, scratching it on the middle of her sole. She let out a sharp shierk, but didn't pull her foot away from his hands. Instead, she wriggled her toes in response.
"Say...do you want to play a game that has tickling in it?" He suggested.
"Sure! What is it?"

"Well basically, i tickle your feet, and you try not to move, think you can do it??" Jack asked nervously, fearing rejection.

"Sounds fun, but it'll be tough, i'm sooo ticklish, and not just my feet!" She said softly.

"Where else are you ticklish?" Jack asked eagerly.

"Oh, the normal places really. My tummy, sides, armpits, you know." She said casually.

Jack made a mental note to get to those spots later, but right now her beautiful feet were in his lap, waiting to be tickled!!

He then slowly lifted his hand, and...

Her toes wriggled as Jaack wrapped his arm around her legs, only seeing a pair of feet. He wanted to start easy, so he touched the bottom of her feet with his fingertips, feeling the same silk when he tickled her earlier.

"I missed tickling your feet. A few minutes seem forever." He grinned as he heard his results like musical piece.

"Hehehe! It tickles!" She yelped in giggles. All she could do is wriggle her toes to test her endurance. The worst was to come, once Jack stopped the tickling and stared down on the grassy ground. He plucked a blade of grass, making Julie tighten her toes.

"Aw...don't worry Julie." He comforted her as he glanced her her "frighten toes." " This should do the trick. He started from her left foot, letting the tip of the blade touched the base of her toes. She couldn't hold it much longer and her toes went back wriggling.

"Noooooo! That's not faiR! Hehehehehe!" She thrashed her back as she let gales of laughter. Jack was enjoying this, hopefully he wished, she was enjoying much as he was...

The blade of grass swept slowly, agonisingly across the silk-sheathed hills and deserts that were Julies perfect feet. Concentric circles, spirals, angles of all kinds, Jack tried them all, while Julie struggled for the strength to hold back the tide of giggling laughter threatening to burst from her.
"HAHahhaaa.... Jaaaack, thats CHEATING!" she shrieked through her laughter. Jack merely smiled. only the small tent rising from the fabric of his pants and his heavy breathing betrayed his emotion. he said a heartfelt "thankyou" to whoever up there liked him.through her peals of laughter, Julie began making sounds like she was enjoying tis very much indeed...

"Jeesh, all this tickling is making me totally hot." Julie said removing her sweater. He looked at her smooth, bare arms.

"Totally hot?" he asked with a horny smirk.

"Not like that," Julie laughed and threw her flip-flop at his face. He managed to deflect it with his hand and sent it soaring into the bushes.

The girl pulled her hair back and revealed two very smooth and apparantly ticklish underarms.

Without a second thought, Jack dug into her underarms and started tickling 'causing a flow of laughter to burst out of her mouth. She immediately brought down her arms pinning Jack's fingers there.

"Naughty, naughty, Jack," she said slyly. "I didn't say you could tickle me there."

Jack looked at her with a sad, puppy face trying to make her feel guilty. She looked like she was about to say something when dove after him and started tickling his stomach! Laughter poured out of his mouth.

"tickle fight!" Julie declared, digging into his sides with everything she had. "lets see if you can take it as well as you can dish it out, Mr. Tickle-man." she was thoroughly enjoying the shocked, panicked look on Jack's face as she dug her fingers into his ribs. "bet your ticklish... here!" she teased, wiggling her fingers into his pits. "oh, I see you are... " she feigned shock. "it doesn't tickle TOO much..." she dug in quick for emphasis. "does it?"

"No!" he yelled through wild laughter. "It doesn't tickle at all! I'm just thinking of something very, very, VERY FUNNY!" He laughed out every word, but shrieked out the last two, because she had been wiggling her fingers under his arms, and she had suddenly pressed that magic button under there that tickled him beyond composure. He was laughing like a little boy now, his ticklishness overwhelming him completely.

But being the tickler he was, his hands automatically retaliated -- shooting to her ribs, locking on, and tickle-squeezing them furiously. Laughter erupted from her mouth, hardcore helpless laughter, as a result of his hardcore tickling. He had pulled out the stops and was really giving it to her. Her eyes registered surprise as she started laughing, but then they narrowed in determination, and as she laughed uncontrollably she rid her tickling fingers of any trace of mercy and really started giving it to him good too.

They were both lying next to each other on the grass, their hands locked onto each other's ribcage, and their faces inches away from each other, both laughing freely, loudly, and so ticklishly.

"God, I hope this moment never ends," he thought under his gales of laughter.

"I am enjoying this WAY too much," she thought on the inside, while her outside was all hysterics.

With their eyes closed, and their combined laughter flooding their ears, neither had the vaguest sense that Mr. Stevens, the calculus professor, had just stepped into the clearing.

Mr. Stevens stood watching the laughing, squirming, young couple for a moment, took a step forward, paused, then stepped back again and cleared his throat loudly. “don’t the two of you have a class you should be in? or some studying to do?” he struggled to keep from grinning and to appear every bit the authority figure.

Jack and Julie stopped their tickling rendezvous. Jack didn't know what to say. He wanted to continue to tickle the damsel, but he didn't want Mr. Stevens to think he was being immature.

Julie didn't seem to be fazed by being caught by the professor. She poked Jack here and there causing little giggles to escape from his mouth.

"No, Mr. Stevens. We don't have a class now. We were just taking a break from studying," Julie told him.

"Interesting way to take a break. Tickling each other?" he said with his most professional voice. He had been enjoying their tickle fight.

Jack tried to think of how to explain it, but so far nothing.

luckily Jack didn’t have to worry about explaining for long... Julie pushed him back down onto the grass and pinned his hands over his head, before he could get a word out. “gonnnnnaaa... get ‘cha!” she laughed. in a flash both of her hands were off his wrists and her fingers were digging under his arms. Jack was thrown into ticklish fits of laughter before he could even get his arms down, much less answer Mr. Stevens.

Mr. Stevens walked away smiling and shaking his head.

As Mr. Stevens was walking away, he thought to himself, "That tickling back there was great, makes me wanna go tickle someone myself." Mr. Stevens got back in his car and then thats when he had a great idea, "Why don't I tickle Ms.Jones, the English teacher," he thought to himslef. "I wonder if she's ticklish?"
Ms.Jones was a 27 year old english teacher. She was very attractive. She was about 5'6, 110lbs, lond black hair that went down to the middle of her back. Her breasts were a medium round and nice perky as Mr. Stevens put it. She also had great looking legs. Legs like a godess as Mr. Stevens put it. She had a size 7 foot.
Mr. Stevens had never seen her feet before and was now more than ever dying to see them. " Thats it, I have to tickle Ms.Jones or i'll go crazy," said Mr. Stevens.

Mr. Stevens took the initiative and drove straight to where Ms. Jones lived. Ms. Jones didn't live too far from the park where Jack and Julie were.

When he arrived there, he rang the doorbell and waited to be let in. Thoughts on how to get her where he wanted so he could tickle her ran through his head. Though he was 32, he hadn't tickled anyone for 14 years. The last gal he tickled was his high school sweetheart, but she dumped soon after he stopped tickling her and let her go.

The fear of losing Ms. Jones's friendship echoed in his mind. He thought about leaving, but Ms. Jones opened the door.

"Jonathan!" she said with surprise. "What a pleasent surprise!"

Nevously, Jonathan replied, "Hi, Rebecca."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back