• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Math Teacher

kryptonite

TMF Poster
I was surprised Mrs. Harden had agreed to let me take a make-up exam. I had to pass Algebra II to graduate and get in a good university, but during the school year I'd cut up in class all the time and probably deserved to fail. I opened the door and she sat at her desk, a strange smile on her face. She was a middle aged red head with a domineering demeanor, undoubtedly one of the reasons we'd clashed throughout the school year. Her lips were painted bright red and she wore tight dark green caprix pants and a white pullover sweater. She had a spectacular derrier, and I especially loved staring at it when she wore those pants. It was flat, fleshy, big, and jiggily and all the boys in class payed attention when she walked to the blackboard.

I sat in the chair in front of her desk, and she stood up and walked to the door. I looked at her rear-end, and she quickly turned around and caught me. Sheepishly, I looked down. She shut the door, a slam that echoed in the empty hallways. Everyone else had left for the day. I heard a click and wondered why she locked the door.

"Mr. Barbeau. You're lucky I'm giving you a chance to retake the exam. Since I'm going out of my way to help you, we are going to play by my rules."

I began to get nervous because of the way she was acting. She walked toward me, her high heels clicking on the floor. She patted me on the shoulder and I almost jumped out of my skin, stunned that she would touch me.

"Get on my desk and lie on your back," she said.

"Why?"

"Do you want to pass this test?"

"Yes."

"Then follow my directions."

Now, I knew something weird was going on, but I did as she said.

"Close your eyes," she ordered.

"Why?"

"Just close them, if you want to pass the test."

I shut my eyes and heard her open her desk drawer. Next, it sounded like she was on her hands and knees behind me, then suddenly, I felt ropes tighten around my wrists. I tried to sit up, but my wrists were tied to the table legs and I was trapped.

"What--what're you going to do to me?"

"I'm giving you an oral exam. I'm going to use an experimental method to help you concentrate. I'll ask you a question, and if you give the wrong answer, I tickle you."

I was afraid of the humiliation so I struggled in futility, unable to squirm free. She took my shoes off while giving me the first problem.

"If train A is traveling west at fifty miles per hour and train B is five hundred miles away, traveling east at twenty miles per hour, in how many minutes will they collide?"

I tried to think but couldn't and in frustration I had an erection, leaving a visible bulge in my blue jeans. Meanwhile, Mrs. Harden kept walkikng back and forth in front of me, her ass wiggling like crazy--a further distraction. I guessed wildly.

"Three hours."

She faced me, a wicked smile on her face.

"Wrong! Coochie, coochie, coo."

"No, don't!" I begged. I struggled furiously, helplessly against the bonds.

She sat down on the edge of the desk between my legs and put my ankle in an armlock. She took her long fingernails and started lightly caressing my foot sole, not enough to make me laugh, just enough to keep me on the verge of laughter.

"Are you ticklish?" she asked.

I was so embarrassed, I didn't want to admit it.

"Hmm? Are you ticklish?" she repeated.

"No."

She tickled my foot sole seriously and I tried hard not to laugh, but I couldn't contain myself--a coughing laugh spurted out and I reflexively tried to sit up and stop her--a useless effort.

"What was that? Was that a laugh I heard?" she asked. "You gave the wrong answer to question number two. You are ticklish."

My face reddened.

"Let me go, please."

"The test has just started and so far, you haven't been doing to good. You're 0 for two."

She got up and walked around the room, her ass wiggling again.

She asked another confusing word problem. I gave the wrong answer. She tickled my neck. I giggled.

"I'll make a deal with you, since this experiment doesn't seem to be working. If you get one question right, I'll let you go and say you passed the class. If not, we'll just stay here all night 'til you get one right."

She gave me another word problem and I tried to figure it out to no avail. She pulled my shirt up.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle."

She attacked my sides and belly and I laughed out loud. Desperately, I thrashed, in a panic fearing she would never stop. I'd never felt so out of control before.

"STOP, STOP, I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST STOP!"

She finally did and I was exhausted, whimpering.

"If you don't get this one right, I'm going to tickle that most ticklish area on a man's body. I render my husband into a babbling fool when I tickle him there."

The problem would have been impossible for me to figure out in a normal state of mind let alone my nerve-wracked condition.

"Seventeen." I said and I didn't know why.

"Wrong answer. I'm going to tickle you."

"No, don't."

She unzipped my pants and pulled my jockeys apart so that my penis throbbed out. She took her fingernails and danced them around my balls. She showed no mercy, and I grunted and jerked back and burst out laughing. I tried to yell for help, but I was laughing too hard and the only thing that came out was a kind of scream. I almost passed out. I kept laughing even after she stopped.

"What's two plus two?"

"Four."

She untied me and I wanted to wrestle her down and retaliate but she was heavier than me, and in my weakened state I felt like I couldn't lift a feather.

"I'll pass you, if you agree to do one thing for me," she said.

"What's that?"

"Take my daughter out on a date Saturday night."

Submissively, I agreed, fearing to defy her in anyway.

"Good. She's following in the family tradition and is a teacher's assistant. She's going to give you a math test too."

Great job!

What a wonderful story,Kryptonite! I hope that you will continue and describe the date with the daughter! I really like the idea of being tested and unable to resist the consequences! Awesome!

Thanks,

I'm actually a serious writer. At least ten times as many people have read this in a few days as have read my self-published novel which has been out for two years.

I don't know what to think about that. Maybe I should write a novel based on tickling.

I've got some more stories, but I think they'll be a new scenario.

this was a good story and very well written..good luck with your self-published novel..hmm i sucked at Algebra 2 in highschool, i had a block, wonder if this method would have unblocked me? lol..

I am finding that your stories are interesting.

And now that I have looked at your background and found that you are a writer. Keep up the good work.:bump::xpulcy:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back