• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any story ideas for MTV's Laguna Beach season 2

LB56

just like the questions asks can anyone come up with a story for me involving the girls for laguna beach season two?

I hadn't really been payin attention to season 2..I don't know the characters real well. I'm surprised that nobody did anything with season 1...I mean that had LC she was my favorite. I don't kno the characters like I said but I'm into the whole interrogation thing. You should do something with that. have one of the girls hide soemthing then be tortured to find out where it is. Also add alot of Foot tickling with feathers that is always hot and classic.

i totally agree but unfortunately i am not smart enoguh to compose a story and am looking for someone to write one for me.

What!!!!

dude LC was not the hottest...it has to be jessica she was smoking...plus she has great feet(i love beach shows)

smoothacer409 said:
dude LC was not the hottest...it has to be jessica she was smoking...plus she has great feet(i love beach shows)

Jessica does have good feet, the show with the prom and the ending where they were all laying in a living room, Jessica's feet was showing for a quick minute.

OK, now I know that these things are subjective, but didn't any of you folks appreciate the many charms of Kristin?! She was my favorite in year one, followed by Jessica as a close second. LC? Never did much for me.

I'd love to see a story with either K or J. For me, absolutely yes to interrogation--that would be very cool if it's done realistically--but no feathers; I just don't believe that they can tickle in most cases.

Great request.

ddd

yeah

i agree with dig feathers are just a scare tactic with little show...It needs to be jessica on her feet first followed by kristen everywhere

oh well

no one wants to do a story so i guess i must let this thread go quietly into the night

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back