• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She-ra laughing gas. Non-TK but TK mention

yatsabel

TMF Regular
I always wanted to see She-ra characters get tickled. So bad I even wrote some tickling stories about it. Anyway, there is a laughing gas scene where Adora and Glimmer start laughing because of pollen from a Tickle Berry Bush I believe. Nice laughter, but no actual tickling. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JP1poXkGTk

Thanks!!!

Thanks! Ive been looking for this scene forever!

Thank you for this,Yatsabel!It's great even if there is no actual tickliing:
On youtube,I found the end of the same episode in wich She-Ra uses the same pollen to "tickle" HordackIt's very strange to imagine a ticklish robot,but seeing She-Ra as a tickler is great for me!
On youtube,it's called "She-Ra:the stone in the sword 2" and the "tickling" lasts from 8:15 to 9:15.Unfortunately,I don't know how to make a link!

yatsabel said:
I always wanted to see She-ra characters get tickled. So bad I even wrote some tickling stories about it. Anyway, there is a laughing gas scene where Adora and Glimmer start laughing because of pollen from a Tickle Berry Bush I believe. Nice laughter, but no actual tickling. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JP1poXkGTk

Thanks for the find and here is the mpg version!

~ toyou

PO1111111111111 said:
Thank you for this,Yatsabel!It's great even if there is no actual tickliing:
On youtube,I found the end of the same episode in wich She-Ra uses the same pollen to "tickle" HordackIt's very strange to imagine a ticklish robot,but seeing She-Ra as a tickler is great for me!
On youtube,it's called "She-Ra:the stone in the sword 2" and the "tickling" lasts from 8:15 to 9:15.Unfortunately,I don't know how to make a link!

I love this scene too, but Hordak isn't a robot dude. He's a space vampire with cyborg attachments.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back