• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fred Flintstone tickled by wilma F/M

Seimo

TMF Poster
Here's the clip from the episode Royal Rubble it's in english but if you don't mind can you tell me what fred say when is tickled? I don't understand all the words.Thanks and i remember that on the flintstone kids in the episode princess wilma if i remember well there was a tickling scene where barney and fred were tickled on their feet by an octopus. Now we must find it. Anyway the link is this:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ILKCTQ2F

Thank you!

Fred: Pebbles...where are you going. I'm stuck in the sand! Wilma!

Wilma: Relax Fred. I'll get you out. But its this easy to pass up this oppertunity.

Fred: OH HO! CUT IT OUT! [LAUGHING] STOP IT! [LAUGHING] IF YOU DON'T STOP MAKING ME LAUGH I'M GONNA GET AWFULLY MAD WILMA! [LAUGHING]

Wilma: There you are all safe sound. Honestly Fred, sometimes you're just a big baby.

I made a slightly smaller version so it could be uploaded to the TMF and downloaded from here too!

Thank you again!

~ toyou

Thank you!!!
I´ve been looking for this clip for such a long time...

kalumet72

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh h

finally!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been waiting for this moment since I saw it for the first time!! and that's like 9 years ago!!! thank you so much!!!
greetz f/mtickle

I don't like F/M all that much, but that was a great mainstream scene.

Thanks for posting.

that was great I been wanting to see this. Anychance you got the one where fred and barney are stuck in a whale and tickle his insides??

No i don't have that clip but can you tell me in which episode it was? If you tell me maybe i coul find it. Anyway thanks for have written the dialogue toyou444.

anyone know the episode where the neighbor traps his feet under the stone fence and tickles him??

natural tickler said:
anyone know the episode where the neighbor traps his feet under the stone fence and tickles him??

I would love to see that one as well.
And this one is Gr8. :feets:

IDK the name of the epsiode for when they tickle the inside of a whale, but the whole episedo revolves around the whale. if you find anything ill apreciate, Im going to research the episode and tell you k :woot:

The episode where they tickles the inside of the whale is called "Adobe dick" I think . I would like to see it too when somebody have a clip

I still haven't found anything of importance,there is still a possibility but it's gonna take some time. If i found anything i will let you know

It's a train wreck...

This scene is like a train wreck, you can't look away but it's painful to watch... but in a good way. Thanks for the clip.

Last edited:
isn't there one when he tickles Barney to get ready for how he plans to take care of his new born kid?

there was also a funny one where Barney is nursing his feet after having to walk all the way home from work, and he and Betty are discussing asking his boss for a raise, and during the discussion, Barney is holding his sore foot out, and Betty takes hold of it and tickles his foot until he agrees to ask for a raise. Heh, she got guts.

Funny, both guys have been tickled by their wives, how come they were never to be shown TICKLING their wives. i mean, what goes around comes around, right??...then again, it'd be kinda hard to draw such large fingers tickling such tiny feet...

Just saw a rerun

This might night be anyone cup of tea but

I saw an episode the one right after the baby is born where Fred tickles Barneu's feet. Can anyone find it? It's called "Nurse Fred"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back