• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mila Kunis' ticklish wake-up call. (M/F with a little MM/F at the end)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
This is a short story about Mila Kunis I came up with. Any feedback would be appreciated

Mila Kunis was exhausted as she walked onto the set of “That 70s Show.” She always arrived 45 minutes before shooting began, so she had lots of time to get ready. She went to her dressing room where her hair & make-up stylists were waiting. Once they were done, Mila laid down on her couch to rest her eyes and wound up falling asleep.

As shooting time neared, the cast noticed Mila hadn’t come out yet, so Ashton Kutcher went to find her. He went to her dressing room where he knocked on the door and received no answer, so he let himself in. He noticed Mila passed out on the sofa and went to wake her up. He was just going to giver a shake but noticed her bare feet and beautifully painted toenails and he couldn’t resist. He went to the foot of the bed and began to lightly tickle Mila’s feet. She began to kick at him and soon woke up. She was very ticklish and burst into laughter.

“WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TCKLE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Mila looked down to the foot of the couch and noticed Ashton smiling at her as he continued to run his fingers up and down her ticklish soles.

“ASHTON! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP TICKLING ME! EHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ashton found that the balls of Mila’s feet were extremely sensitive and dug into them, driving Mila wild.

“OH SHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Ashton started to tickle Mila’s little toes. Mila had tears streaming down her face form laughing so hard.

“YOU JKEHGEHEHEHEHEHEHERK! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then Ashton started to suck on Mila’s feet and toes. This sent Mila into silent laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Mila was trashing around so much me fell off the couch and landed on her stomach on the floor. Ash ton dove on top of her and started to tickle her sides and ribs, causing her to scram with laughter once again.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Ashton ran his fingers all the way up and down Mila’s sides and ribcage. Mila was in hell.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE! HEHEHEAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Than Ashton reached underneath his victim and started to tickle her belly. This was by far Mila’s worst tickle spot and she couldn’t stand it.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THEHEHEHEHERE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Ashton then started to squeeze Mila’s abs, driving her nuts.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T BREATHE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Ashton pushed up Mali’s shirt to tickle her bare tummy. Mila was laughing so hard, she could hardly breathe.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! <gasp> HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! <gasp>” Then Ashton wriggled a finger into Mila’s belly button, causing her to laugh so hard no sound was produced.

“NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Ashton stopped tickling his victim and she gasped for air. Mila had just caught her breath when Wilmer Valderrama walked in and noticed and out of breath and even-more tired Mila Kunis lying on the floor with Ashton Kucher sitting next to her.

“What is going on? Everyone is really mad out there,” Wilmer warned.

“She had fallen asleep and I woke her up?” Ashton explained.

“NO, I fell asleep and you tickled the shit out of me you asshole.” Mila explained in a stern voice.

“Quiet you.” Ashton said as she grabbed her sides, causing her to scream and let off a little giggle.

“Tickling, eh?” Wilmer said with a huge grin on his face.

“Sure help yourself.” Ashton said as he grabbed Mila’s arms and held them behind her back. Wilmer taunted Mila by making tickling motions with his hands and moving them closer and closer to her. She was squirming trying to get away but it was no use. As soon as Wilmer’s hands touched her belly, she jumped, screamed and burst into laughter once again.

“AAHHH! NOT AGAHAHAHAHAHAHAN! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Wilmer continued to claw tickle Mila’s tummy with both hands, meanwhile, Ashton held Mila’s arms with one hand and tickle her ribs with the other hand. Mila was in complete hysterics.

“FUCVK YOU BOTH! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEAHAHHAHAHA!” Then Ashton stopped tickling and Wilmer rolled up Mila’s shirt started to blow a few raspberries on Mila’s belly button. With each raspberry, Mila exploded into a fit of silent laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally the boys decided they had held up shooting long enough and quit tickling. They ran out of the room and back to the set, while Mila had her make-up redone and joined the shoot 10 minutes later. Ashton & Wilmer told the entire cast about how ticklish Mila was and different cast members tormented Mila with tickling for the rest of the day,

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back