• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western PA...but a dilemma...

XCalli21

Hi!

The dilemma is that I'm very curious about other people interested in tickling in the Pittsburgh area, but I'm also shy...so is there anyone who would be more interested in some sort of e-mail correspondence than in a real-life meeting, at least for the time being? Just a little about me...female, recent college gradute, 5'3", light brown hair, blue-green eyes, other interests include music (especially modern rock, Celtic music, punk, and ska), books (fantasy and sci-fi), gaming, and movies (all sorts). I do have a boyfriend, that must be said up front, but I'd still really like to talk to people around the area with similar interests. Hope to hear from someone!

~Calliope
[email protected] :)

XCalli21 said:
Hi!

The dilemma is that I'm very curious about other people interested in tickling in the Pittsburgh area, but I'm also shy...so is there anyone who would be more interested in some sort of e-mail correspondence than in a real-life meeting, at least for the time being? Just a little about me...female, recent college gradute, 5'3", light brown hair, blue-green eyes, other interests include music (especially modern rock, Celtic music, punk, and ska), books (fantasy and sci-fi), gaming, and movies (all sorts). I do have a boyfriend, that must be said up front, but I'd still really like to talk to people around the area with similar interests. Hope to hear from someone!

~Calliope
[email protected] :)

Always willing to chat Calliope!
[email protected]

I have a gf and am madly in love with her.. so we are BOTH safe!:D ;)
SO if it ever comes down to meeting...there is NOTHING to worry about.
In fact if you want to, we can all get together sometime.

Feel free to e-mail me anytime.

TTD

Im close to ya

hey whats up, im 20, i live in pa, next to wilkes, and i love punk and ska to...im in a band...;) but anyway....i would LOVE to meet up with you...and yes..i have a girlfriend to so nothing to worry about...just tickling...hehehe write me back.

Hello, and welcome!

Calliope,

You're certainly a more than welcome addition to the tickling community. But I suggest that you post again when you're ready to deal with your desire for tickling and to do something about it.

I could certainly help you out...

It's in the name!

Hello Calli!

I'm as shy as you are...but I'm willing to make an e-mail connection with you.

I'm a happily married Celt who listens to Irish and Scots music all the time. I play guitar and occasionally the pipes (highland).

Guessing from your handle... you are a frequenter of events like these in the burgh...through Calliope House? Penn Cafe? Irish Festival?

As I'm very cautious and have remained aloof for personal reasons, I'd be willing to meet with you in the chat room since private messaging seems unavailable here!?

I will be there at 4:30pm est on Friday April 19th, on Wednesday April 24th, on Thursday April 25th and Friday April 26th.

I'll wait an appropriate length of time to talk to you. Hope you can make one of the dates!

Cheers!

Various replies

Wow! This is really nice...the response to this has been impressive. TMF people are so nice! :) Just a few replies...

TTD, PunkRawkTickler, and everyone else, thanks for writing! I'd really like to talk to and get to know all of you. BigBrownEyes, thanks for the offer, but actually my relationship provides many opportunities for "dealing with" and fulfilling my desire for tickling...but there's nothing wrong with talking about it with other people. :) And pgh_tickler, quite unfortunately I'm not aware of the Celtic music scene in Pgh...the name Calliope is an attempt to link my love of writing to the muse that governs it...but to make a long answer short, I'll definitely try to meet you in chat sometime. Looking forward to it.

Once again, thanks everyone!

~Calli

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back