• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Death by Tickling part 1

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
As mentioned before:
http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=98311
There, I'm starting a many-part story, that in truth, if someone made it a script, could pass for a VERY sexy full episode of CSI.

Anyway, heres part 1

Sara Sidle, Warrick Brown, Nick Stokes, Gil Grissom, and Catherine Willows all showed up at the 419 (dead body) scene found in a young girls flat, where she was living with some friends. It appeared she had no contact with her family, or any other relatives, only her friends, and her boyfriend, who arrived shortly after the CSI team, so see what had happened.

"I'm sorry, but you can't come in here" Catherine said to the young man and his friends, all white, but all dressed in "gangster" clothing.

"Yo, girl, wazza problem?! That's my girl in there, a'ight?"

"Stop talking like an idiot" Grissom said, coming over to question the boys. "And take off your hat"

"Sorry sir." The boy in front, apparently the vic's boyfriend, said, taking off his hat and lowering his head.

"Are you the victims boyfriend"? He asked, looking suspiciously at the boy.

"Uhh, yeah, that's me" The boy said.

"And your name is…"? Grissom asked

"Alex Donahue, sir" He said, looking up.

"What's your girlfriends name"? Catherine asked, looking over the boy's shoulder at his two friends. Alex seemed to be the shortest of the group. One was very tall and thin, and the other was average height with a huge build.

"Ay, that's my lil' Lady C up in there, what happened to her"?!

"That's what we're trying to figure out. What is her real name?"

"Ciera Williams" The boy said, dropping his gangster accent again.

"Gris, I think you'd better take a look at this"! Sara called from over by the bed where the victim lay, her wrists bound above her head.
Grissom left Catherine to question the boys while he stepped carefully over a pile of jeans and leaned over the bed.
Sara pointed at the girls bare ribs.

"Bruising"… Grissom said thoughtfully.

"And cause of death was suffocation, and lack of oxygen"… Sara added. They both looked at the victim and then at each other, trying to decipher by each others faces if they were both thinking the same thing.

"You know what this looks like to me"? Grissom asked.

"An accident? Rough sex"? Sara answered.

"No… Sara, to me, this looks like murder". He said, getting up and leading Sara to the other end of the room by the bedroom door where Catherine was about to release the boyfriend and his friends.

"Just hold on a second," Grissom said. He was about to give the boys instruction, when a young black girl came flying out of no where and started basically attacking Alex.

"What did you do to her"?! The girl screamed. "Did you hurt her?! You little freak!!! This is what happens when she trusts freaks like you"!! The girl screamed

"Whoa, whoa, whoa"! Catherine said, she and Sara each grabbed one of the girls shoulders and pulled her back. She fought manically.

"Who are you"?! Catherine exclaimed, managing to pin the girl to the wall next to her.

"She's Lady C's roommate" Alex said, hitching up his jacket, and cramming his G-Unit hat onto his head.

"Don't call her Lady C you freak! You stupid little fuck, like what choo think you are, gangsta? Man you the most wigga little man bitch I've eva seen!"

"Hark who's bitchin'!" Alex yelled

"You freak, I AM BLACK You dumb shit"!

"Whoa, I hate to break your little… rap session.. But we need to talk to you, and you two need to split" Catherine said, gesturing to the two friends behind Alex.

Grissom turned to Alex once the girl had calmed down. Catherine turned to him. "Bianca Davidson" She said, pointing to the black girl who was huffing hard and giving the dirtiest looks at the seemingly unfazed Alex.

"Sara hold the bottom of your jacket up" he said, and watched Alex's eyes carefully and noticed them stare as the bottom of Sara's tank top drifted up, exposing at least an inch of stomach, which she quickly pulled down and set her CSI jacket on the floor by her kit. Grissom took a piece of print paper and asked Alex to hold out his hands. He dusted them with ink and then wrapped the print paper around Sara's waist.
"Alex, could you please put your hands on Sara's waist the same way you would have with our vi- I mean, Ciera"?

Sara turned to Grissom and tried to catch his eye to give him a significant look, but when she caught his eye, he merely looked down at Alex. Grissom saw his eyes light up for a moment, but he gulped and his hands shook as he reached out for Sara's waist.

However the second that his hands touched Sara's waist the nervousness seemed to stop. Sara avoiding eye contact, but gasped and took a step back when his fingers twitched. She looked him straight in the eyes and saw a hungry look behind her baby blues.
"Ticklish"? He asked innocently, almost smirking.

Bianca went on a roll again.

"Oh, now don't you go off on her, like right when you find your girl just hit it, you filthy jerk! Look at you, gonna pop one now, just because you gotta touch this skinny girls waist?! Man, you's a freak! Man, it should be YOU up there all tied up and freaky up there on that bed, yall should been the one to die, not her!" Bianca cried angrily.

Alex just gave Bianca a filthy grin

"You're a freak, man"!

"Am I missing something…" Grissom asked as Alex took his hands almost reluctantly away from Sara's waist.

"Yeah nothing, 'cept this kids a freak"! Bianca cursed. "He practically kept it from her all this time, until she saw his internet history"! Bianca exclaimed.

Alex' fingers twitched at his sides, and he just continued to look at Sara's midsection with hunger, not even noticing anyone else in the room.

"But you couldn't hide it from her, could you? But then again, who cares, right? Because she wasn't a freak like you! She wasn't into that! She hated it enough let alone let herself get into shit like that! And look what you did now! You killed the poor girl! I hope you rot in hell"! Bianca screamed, she had been attracting more and more attention by the second.

"What are you on about? Just spit it out for God sake"! Catherine exclaimed to the 18 year old girl.

"His TICKLING FETISH"! Bianca exclaimed. Sara took one look down at Alex twitching fingers and shuddered.

"That's what I thought…" Grissom said softly, looking at the print in his hands.

Part 2 and many more coming soon!

*Please let me know what you think!

Great start!

I like the intro,TW! I think you`ve got the makings of a wonderful story here! I can`t wait to see more! :wiseowl:

By the way,that`s a great picture of Jorja Fox in your signature! Sweet! :couch: :bouncybou

It is interesting, very interesting. Might have been good to see someone find the body first, and them the CSI come in. I've always wondered why there was not a tickle fetish in one of the episodes.

You just need to get at least three or four suspects, perhaps another one or two who love tickling, maybe in secret, And one who hates it, and might want to kill the girl to "save" her from getting into the fetish.

Oh, HAYL Yes!

I'm a HUGE CSI (Vegas) fan, and this rocked! I'm hooked. I was pissed that it ended where it did. More! Want more! PLEEEEEZE???? :cry1:

(Seriously, I'm begging you, don't leave us hanging...and while you're at it, I want a piece of Greg. :devil2: )

Mistress Aura :justlips:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back