• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOTR: The Power of the Ring (Part 1)

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Well, here goes nothing!!:D

Frodo had arrived at Rivendell, and was enjoying himself greatly, so greatly in fact, that he had almost forgot about the Ring that was held in his pocket, the Ring that caused this great journey of his in the first place.

At the moment, he and many, many others were at a big feast in honor of Frodo and company's arrival. There was much singing and good music was played, but above all that was the food! All kinds of food imaginable were to be held on the great dining table, and all ate with eager eyes.

"This is better than even the Shire's!" Sam exclaimed, referring to the food.

Frodo nodded in delight, all though he dearly missed his peaceful little home.

Frodo looked about the table at all the merry faces. Merry and Pippin were chatting joyfully with two elves, and much commotion occured. Frodo's gaze then had befallen on her, Arwen, Elrond's beautiful daughter. Her long, raven dark hair flowed freely with a small crown of white flowers sat atop her head. Her eyes were deep and friendly all at once as they gazed back at Frodo intently. She wore a long dazzling dress of the purest green he had ever seen, she was truly a sight to behold!!

Frodo then snapped out of the dream, and realized she was gone from her chair. He looked back and forth but she was gone.

"Frodo," a soft voice said from behind him.

"Yes?" He turned around, and saw Arwen directly behind him.

"Come with me," she whispered, and lead him out of the merry dining hall.

As they stepped outside, the warm air struck his face as refreshing and light, a nice easy feeling. he followed the dark-haired beauty, her fair skin was flawless. He followed her quite far, until they came to another part of Rivendell, hidden behind many jade trees, a small cottage was built. It appeared empty, and Arwen led Frodo inside.

"What is all this about fair Arwen?" Frodo had finally summed up the courage to ask her.

She locked the door as Frodo entered without answering, and shut all the windows. It was a small but cozy cotage, one room with a fire burning in a stone fireplace. Three large comfy chairs were assorted in front of the fire, and also there was a long table of sturdy wood.

"It concerns The Ring," she said as she took a seat, motioning for Frodo to do the same.

He took a seat, and was almost engulfed in the size of the chair, but it was wonderfully soft.

"What about The Ring?" Frodo asked eagerly, feeling as if this was quite important, as he was alone in a fire-lit cottage far from all the others with the beautiful daughter of Elrond.

"I fear it's power," Arwen said solemnly.

"Well we all do Arwen, it is a terrible tool of evil!" Frodo replied.

"But yet i crave it," Arwen said quickly and suddenly.

Frodo now looked a bit confused, but he remebered what Gandalf had said about The Ring's powers.

"What can i do?" Frodo asked.

"Simple my dear hobbit. Show it to me, just for a bit." Arwen whispered eagerly.

"I do not knoe Arwen, The Ring is very powerful," as he spoke, Frodo fumbled with The Ring in his deep pocket.

"Please, i beg of you," Arwen pleaded.

"Okay, but just shortly." Frodo sighed heavily, and very gingerly took The Ring from his pocket.

It shone from the fire-light, golden and pure, no mark could be seen on the simple yet elegant band. Frodo held it between two fingers, holding it up for Arwen to see.

She was in silence, looking magnificently at the majestic Ring.

"It is beautiful!" Arwen exclaimed.

"Put it on." Arwen added suddenly.

"I'm sorry Arwen i can't, Gandalf told me to never put it on." Frodo said putting his head down.

"Just once, it couldn't hurt," Arwen badgered him on, and yet, as she spoke, some deep feeling inside of him wanted to put it on.

He finally decided.

"Okay, but just for a bit." Frodo said sternly, as he slooooowly put the ring around his small index finger.

Just as Frodo had thought he would become invisible, he didn't as Arwen stared blankly at him.

"What happens?" She asked.

"Well usually--" he wa cut off as a sudden flash of red light emerged from The Ring, which engulfed the small cabin room. Fear overtook both Frodo and Arwen as they wondered what would happen.

Then it stopped, and the red light sunk back to The Ring, and all was silent. Frodo opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted again when some strange and sudden force caused Arwen to stand stiffly.

"Why did you stand?" Asked Frodo.

"I do not know, some strange thing pushed me," she answered, and then suddenly her body was hurled into the air, and struck back down on the long table in the center of the room. Her arms were brought above her head and stuck to the table firmly and her whole body laid there motionless in a big X.

"What happened?!" Frodo squealed in fright.

"The Ring, it is doing this!" Arwen cried and tried to get up, but the strange force kept her motionless.

"I cannot move." She said calmly, as if the realization had finally struck her.

Her bare feet stuck dumb-foundly in the air upright, and her bare underarms were smooth and flawless, which were bared due to her dress being sleeveless. Then the strange force occured again, ripping off the midsextion of her dress completely off and the strip of green cloth fell to the floor. Now Arwen's taunt, smooth tummy was bared, as it slowly went up and down as she breathed. Her bellybutton was cute and deep, almost oval shaped but not fully.

"What is happening to me Frodo??" Arwen asked frightenly.

"I-i don't know!" Frodo cried.

"Help me!" Arwen screamed, trying desparately to move, but once more she failed.

Just then the strangest thing occured, and The Ring had complete control over Frodo...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

do u like it so far? sorry if it's a bit short, gotta go watch the Olympics:D

a little disappointed so far

At first it was very well written. U got the characters down pat. But then Frodo put the Ring on. U've GOT 2 b kidding me. There is no way in Mordor that the One Ring to Rule Them All would have a need 2 tickle a beautiful elf-girl. The powers of the Ring r as follows:
1. It gives its creator, Sauron, unlimited power
2. 4 anyone BESIDES Sauron, it turns its wearer invisible, and sometimes lets them c visions.
3. It has the power 2 corrupt its bearer.
4. When someone has the Ring 4 a very very long time, they end up living longer, but also end up as slaves 2 the Ring, pretty much what happened 2 Smeagol (Gollum) and what nearly happened 2 Bilbo.
Furthormore, the Ring has a will of its own. It wants 2 get back 2 its true master, Sauron. It does NOT want 2 go around tickling beautiful elf-girls. Maybe i'm just being EXTREMELY picky on this one, Tummy, but i thought u could've come up with something a little better. Oh, well. Guess i'll just have 2 wait 4 part 2 b4 i give my FULL opinion. I don't mean 2 sound 2 criticizing about this, but it's just that i'm a perfectionist. I can't help it. Oh well. Good luck with part 2

keep in mind, MC2, that some of us (including me) are not as die-hard about the trilogy as others. Sure, we know the powers of the ring, but please allow for some "artistic interpretation" here. Tummy is a great writer, but surely you don't expect a 4th book that's equal and 100% true to the other books...
Beggars can't be choosers...one can see how hard tummy tried to be true to the writing style, so bear that in mind when criticizing...

BTW tummy, great story once again! :D

I think I would have written it a little diferently.

For Saurun, the ring gives him limitless power. Anyone else who wears it turns invisible, if he's male. If she's female, then the moment she puts it on activates every tickle nerve in her body and she writhes in immense tickle torment for hours before recieving the power of a goddess.

How many women are prepared to pay that price? Now that's a premise for a story!

Lurch7

Great start Tummy, I kind of got the hint that Frodo would be doing some tickling. As you know an elf's greatest weakness is her ticklishness:D

I don't usually respond to stories but I had this strange urge to. Hmmm, maybe all those trips to Tom Bombadill's place. Obviously I am a LOTR fan but there was something that aroused my interest in this story.

Maybe it was The image of Liv Tyler as Arwen in a sleeveless dress held down against her will. I am very eager to see how you let the force of this tale drive the tickling.

Good work so far, TT.

Max

Ya got to give tummyticklish01 credit. This is not the easiest story to convert to a TK story.

Scooby, there IS a fourth book. It's called "The Hobbit", and it's just as good. It takes place b4 LotR where Bilbo first FINDS the Ring. Does that "Ring" any bell?

Sorry to all you hardcore LOTR fans if this didn't compare to your standards, if you want it better than perhaps you should be writing it. But i tried and i didn't want the story to be a normal tickling scenario(i.e. person tickles other person for revenge or something) i wanted it to be tickling that only the LOTR story could deliver. I of course know all about how the ring works, but would it be a good tickling story if Liv Tyler is pinned to the table, and uh-oh! Frodo disappears and walks off! I'm trying to make it a tickling story, so of course i can't stick true to the whole story, i'm just trying my best:)

actually, the Hobbit is the only book I've read *shrug* I liked it ^_^
Hmmm...if you become invisible while wearing the ring...and you become sorta evil...and you're already a mischevious hobbit...tickling is "bound" to occur sometime, right? :rolleyes:

ooo!

(couldn't help but read it, after all, your stories are great.) Ah! Very nice, and, just for all the people (..or was it only one?) that said something "ring, sauron, only, tickling, Frodo no putting on wrong, yadayada..", well, think about it, this IS a hard story to put tickling in, especially if the author just doesn't want it to be a "tickling for revenge" type thing. Anyway..very nice, tummyticklish! Can't wait for the next part! :D

First, excellent first part. Can't wait for the next one.

Secondly, for all those die-hard fans of LOTR. I'm reading the first book of the trilogy and I'd appreciate anything concerning the book like some information is not said, but I don't my reading the book to be spoiled. Thanx!

Whoa

A Fine Start.....Dont Listen To Emsee.....I Thought It Was Great!! :cool:

Don't say "don't listen to EmSee"! U MUST listen! EVERYONE must listen! I HATE being ignored! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :cry1: ...woa, now i did it. i made a scene of myself in front of the whole forum! :p

Pardon me everyone as I take the middle road...

As a fellow story contributor to the Forum, I can vouch for how important and personal feedback is. We write our stories for everyone as much as ourselves, and we all like to hear that our work is well received. I can therefore understand how tummyticklish was a bit miffed at receiving some negative criticism. If it were me, I'd question my desire to complete the tale at this point, but thankfully, I'm not writing this one, so she will do as she pleases.

I agree that this is a tough subject in which to introduce a tickling scenario. I think that holds true for any subject that the author selects that is not 100% original. There will always be those who think it should have been written a different way. There is no escaping that.

I thought this story was well written. tummyticklish's work gets more polished with every story, and that shows through here. The characters and setting were well done and hold up well with the film. I personally prefer stories with depth over stories that rush past the details to get to endless lines of "HEHEHEHEE's". In this regard, I enjoyed this story.

I don't claim to be a fanatic of the series, so I have no objection to how the power of the ring was used in this story. Is this how I would have introduced tickling into this storyline? No, but it's not my story, and as tummyticklish pointed out, if I don't like the way it's written, I'm free to write my own. I'm happy to say that I won't be writing my own...I'm perfectly content to see how this one turns out. :)

So that my words are not misunderstood, I'm saying that I liked this story. I tend to get verbose and sometimes dance around what I'm trying to say.

I hope you complete the tale, tummyticklish. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it, as well as reading more of your excellent writing.

Laughter

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back