• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thunderclap. Female/ Super female.

Mark Diplock

TMF Master
Please forgive any spelling mistakes in this story. And my grammar may be bad. Hope you enjoy.

The Superheroine.

There was touble in the city. There was always trouble in the city. But whenever there was a crime, there was the chance that THUNDERCLAP would be there to save the day.
Thunderclap had the power of flight, and the ability to use lightning as a power. Add to that she was beautiful, and well endowed in the chest department. Blond hair down to her small of the back, amazonian figure, and a uniform that showed her figure off in all the right places. Her lightning blue uniform and a smallish blue mask covering her face was all that she wore.

Answering the call to a scream she heard a moment ago, Thunderclap flew as fast as she could in that direction. Finding a little girl runing away from a group of black masked thugs, weilding tape and other means of kidnapping a victim, she did'nt hesitate to charge to the rescue. As she got there, infront of the group of men, she let rip with a lightning bolt just heavy enough to blast them all to the ground. Then standing between them, placing her hands on her hips in a superheroic pose, she proceeded to fight them hand to hand. Being adept in the martial arts she led a dance of moves, which knocked over and dammaged the bodies of those thugs. b
However..... She was unaware that the little girl was a shapeshifting mutant. Behind Thunderclap, she transformed into a fully grown adult and attacked her from behind, using an ether soaked cloth. Thunderclap was out before she realised what happened.

She was out for a while. She could only tell this because she saw it was dark out. Thunderclap had attacked these thugs in the afternoon. Her blue eyes were a little blurry from the affects of the ether, which made it difficult to see where she was for the moment. She could tell she was near the sea. Possibly the docklands. She could hear water hitting timber from a short distance away, and the smell of petrol in the room she was in could have been a boat shack. It was a short while before she even realised she was bound by what felt like rubber. Her arms were held above her head to what sounded like a chain, and her legs where outstretched infront of her. A sitting position.
She tried to use her Lightning powers, but the rubber bondage dispearsed it before she could weild it properly. Then attempting to fly in order to lift off of the chain and free herself, she found another piece of rubber held her fast to the floor. Panic set in. She had never been captured before, usually it was her saving the captive and saving the day. She never thought she could be in this predicament.

?: Its good to see you awake Thunderclap. We were getting impatient, and its so hard to keep the help i've hired from fighting amongst themselves.

The voice was feminine, and came from behind he,r so she could'nt see who it was.

Thunderclap: Release me this instant and i shall tell the authorities to take leniency on you. Otherwise you'll be in trouble.
She sounded a little shakey, but hoped the lady behind her did'nt pick up on her fear. She hated being at anothers mercy.

?: Well you see i cant do that....yet. Let me fill you in on why your here.
Walking around to the front of Thunderclap and sitting on her outstretched legs the mutant shapeshifter revealed her true image. Yellow eyes and violet skin, long dark hair down her back, and a petite but shapely figure.
?: My name is Mirror. I am a mercinary for hire, and i've been hired to get some information about you for my client. His name shall remain undisclosed and we'll leave that there. Now your here in this warehouse, because its the most out of the way building i could find in short notice. And its here where all your shouting can go un heard.

Thunderclap was getting her sight back now. She could see the girl more clearly and the surroundings were coming into view. There was nothing here, except a camera which was recording her from the side.
Thunderclap: So why would i be shouting huh? and whats with the camera? Your client has'nt the courage to get his information himself has he?

Mirror smiled at her and replied.
Mirror: Well the camera is here for my client to rerun the information back and forth at his leasure. You see its the kind of info he wants that he'll pay hansomely for, and i'll be extracting the information as to his specifications.

Walking behind Thunderclap so she could'nt see, made the heroine uneasy. This merc had her here for info and the kind of extraction the mutant was to get worried her. If it was her real name then the consequences could be dire for her, as she had a family and friends to look after. They'd not be safe if they knew this superheroines identity.

Mirror: Lets begin shall we....
Came the words from Mirror at Thundercalps left ear.

Silence was horrible, but the silence between the mutants last words and the begining of the interogation was unbearable. It was only at the contact with something at her side that broke the noises returned. They were her own sounds. The merc was running her hands around her sides, up and down her ribs, and the noises were Thunderclap giggling like a little girl.
TC: Hee hee hee heeee what are you doing? Hahahahaaaa thats not funny!....
Where her only words.
Mirror was stone faced behind the heroine. She did'nt do this for her own pleasure, but as to the request of the client. Still... in her head she was enjoying having a hero at her mercy. Digging into her ribs harder had Thunderclap howling with laughter, and squirming around as far as the bonds would allow.

TC: Please stoho hoooppp. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Your killing me hehehehere!
Struggling to keep composed, Thunderclap's mouth was wide open, and her blue eyes were welling up with tears from her forced mirth. When Mirror changed the tickling of her ribs, to the tickling under her arms, Thunderclaps composure, what was left of it, was gone completely.
She was a superheroine able to fight toe to toe with some of the toughest villains, and here she was under the controlling fingers of this mercinary. Unable to see her at all was worse. She could'nt tell where she was going to tickle her next.

Mirror: You are really ticklish are'nt you Thunderclap? But dont worry about it. Its what my client wants to know about you afterall. Your identity is safe.

Thunderclap was relieved to a point. But the thought of being tickled for this clients pleasure made her laughter increase. Its what her reaction was when she paniced. Increased sensitivity.
Mirror was tickling her target with increased speed now. Under the arms was a hot spot for this superheroine. She was bouncing in her bondage, and her cleavage was going up and down infront of the camera. Her screams of laughter could be heard outside of the warehouse, but there was nobody down this area of the docks thay were in.

Hair matted to her face now after her body began to sweat a little made her finally seem less of a herine and more of a girl. Not unpenetrable either. Her resolve was gone and her pleas of mercy were getting more frequent.
Its was getting a little too much for the superticklish heroine though. As much as she could take for now Mirror thought. Getting the girl a drink of water, and giving her a rest for a moment. Mirror took the time to check Thunderclaps bonds. She found them holding her tight at the wrists and waist. And checking her feet restraints gave the same answer. While at the feet though Mirror decided to start removing the heroines lightning emblasoned boots. The bonds held her just above where the boots stopped, which made the feat an easy one. Thunderclap's eyes widened when the first boot came off.

TC: NOOO! Please i dont like being tickled. I cant take it. Please let me go. I'll let you alone i promise.

The fear on her face made Mirror stop for a moment. She was not a monster, merely a mercinary for hire. Tickling her captive was only what she was paid to do, not her pleasure. Thunderclaps predicament was a situation the merc would definately want to avoid. She too was pretty ticklish. Her violet skinned body was very sensitive.

Mirror: I am sorry for having to do this to you Thunderclap. I am merely doing what i am paid to do. I take no pleasure in this.

Mirror turned the camera off for a moment to tell her this. She gave the heroine a sincere hug and a passionate kiss on the lips as a way of apologising for her part in the affair. Then turning the camera back on again she continued her mission.

Thunderclap had both her feet bared before she spoke to Mirror again. Her fear of being tickled there obvious.
TC: I beg you not to tickle my feet. My body can take much in battle, but i cannot resist your fingers on my body in the way you have been.
Tears flowed from her eyes now. What makeup she had around her eyes was running and her face was strained from the laughing she had been forced to give her captor.

Mirror: I am sorry.
Was the only reply from the merc who's face returned to a non emotional expression again. The fingers of Mirror began their attack on Thunderclaps soft size nines, making the heroine jump at first contact. The laughter came quickly and very rapid. The head of Thunderclap dropped and her energy was used only for the laughter.

TC: hahahahahhahaha NAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Her feet were wiggling around like mad and the mercinary had to hold her still in order to get her most sensitive spots under her smaller toes. The screams from the heroine were deafening.
Out of nowhere the rumble of thunder from outside became audiable over the heroines shrieking. The powers of Thunderclap, even though not making contact with the heroines body for her to use, had been building outside to bursting point. There was a blindig flash and the roof of the warehouse was splintered, and following a second flash and a rumble of thunder the mercinary fell unconscious.

Mirror awoke to see the camera pointed at her, and her body was in the same position the heroine Thunderclap had been. Her bonds were on her now holding her still. It was then the words of Thunderclap came into her left ear.
TC: Lets begin shall we?..

Mirrors was already giggling before Thunderclap placed her fingers into the underarms of the extremely ticklish mutant.
Mirror: Noooo hahahahahah hhahahahha * gasp * hahahahahaha!! no!! no dont! HAHAHAHAhahahahaha!!
The twisting from Mirror was violent to say the least. She was indeed very ticklish.
Moving to her sides and hips, Thuderclap got major results for her troubles. Screams aplenty. Then her favorite moment came. Thunderclap for some reason liked the the hug the merc gave her, and decided to return the hug and kiss. Mirror was suprised at the passion she was being given considering she had tickled the heroine through her pleas for mercy.
Then she realised Thunderclap was copyng her every move from the tickle session down to the very last detail. Realising her own feet would be next she began to plead for mercy. A first for the shapeshifting mutant who'd never been a captive thanks to her powers.
Trying every form she could think of to escape the rubber bonds she was in, she was horrified to find the rubber was merely stretching to match her every form. When the heroine Thunderclap started to tickle her, she was at the time in the form of the very girl Thunderclap would try to save before this situation.
The very instant Thunderclap started tracing her fingers across the feet Mirror reverted back to her normal violet form, screaming with laughter. Her feet the most ticklish part of her body, Mirror was unable to even manage small words from the steady stream of giggles and high pitched shrieks.
Mirror: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Defeated, Mirrors collapsed unconscious and was left for the police Thunderclap had called before she awoke.
Thunderclap removed the tape and took it with her as she flew of into the sky. Deciding to keep this as a reminder, as to the trap she fell into and barely escaped......

The end....

What do you think? Does Thunderclap or Mirror deserve a second session?

:xpulcy: i like, that was cool and as for a second session, y not the superhero business is dangerous

Thanks for the feed back guys. I'm getting the hang of the writing slowly, but i'm getting there.

Thunderclap WILL be back i promise. A superheroine like this has lots of potential in a story. Mirror might make it into another story too.

I'm leaning more toward tickling superheroines at the moment. Some will be from videogames. Lets just say i've got my eyes on a certain wealthy treasure hunter at the moment. And an X-man ( technically an X-woman ) too.

Catch you later TMF'ers :wavingguy

This is just a bump really. Some of the newer members/guests may not have seen this before. Looking to see if anyone else thinks i should carry on posting stories like this one. And any requests.

How did I miss this one the first time??? Great story! More, please!!!

This is the kind of story I have not seen in a while, superheroine tickling. Please continue! I really like it!

Thanks for sharing this story!

We definately can use more Superhero stories.
Be a bit more descriptive and it'll be perfect.
I look forward to more! :xpulcy:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back