• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Death by tickling part 2

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
About: http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=98311
Part 1: http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=98314

This one is just a little bit shorter than part one... SORRY!
I'm still in the leading up point though, but I promise to have a TON more tickling really soon!

Enjoy part 2:

“Sara, take these over to Nick and see if he can compare them to the body” Grissom said briskly, handing Sara the print paper without taking his angry gaze off of Alex.
“You know, if you confessed now, we could just make a deal, and be over with it”. He said.
Alex looked up. “What?! No! I didn’t even do that to her! I wasn’t even here when it happened”!
Nick jogged over to Grissom. “It looks like a match, but there is just a good of a chance that its not. There isn’t any prints, so this wasn’t an accident, it was planned. Those bruises could be from anyone.”
“So all we’ve got is a boyfriend with a tickling fetish and a dead girlfriend with bruised ribs”? Catherine asked, somewhat sarcastically.
“I told you I didn’t do anything”! Alex exclaimed, hitching up his jacket again and slouching over a bit.
“But, uh, hey, since, y‘know, Lady C’s pushin’ up daisies an’ all, you Uhh, single there miss tick-a-lish”? Alex slurred, lowering his eyes at Sara.
“Your girlfriend just died” Sara said, staring at him with no emotion in her voice or on her face.
“Yo, bitch, why you gotta be trippin’ n’ shit, I ain’t meanin’ no harm, y’feel me?”
Sara slapped her hand quickly in a blur across his face.
Bianca gave a whoop of celebration.
“You wigga, yall just got BACK-HANDED, ha ha! Yall been givin’ the SHIT”!
“Don’t call me bitch” Sara said blankly, turning back to the scene to see if she could spot Nick, when Alex’ fingers flitted across her waist.
She shrieked but managed to turn it into a somewhat violent sneeze and grabbed Alex hand in a death grip, and turned back to him, twisting his arm around and forcing him to turn his back to her, with his hand behind his back.
“You already a lead in a 1st degree murder case. Do you really want to go down for harassment right now”?
Alex attempted to regain some of his dignity by pulling his hand out of her grip but wasn’t able to.
“No ma’am” He said, flinching in pain
“Didn’t think so” Sara said, throwing his hand and pushing him away from her so he fell against the wall.
“Man, that chick kicked your ASS”! Sara heard Bianca cheer when she walked away, having spotted Nick dusting for prints on the railing of the bed.
“Killed in a loft bed” Nick muttered to Warrick who gave a humourless smirk.
“Sick, in’ it?” He said, crouching down to examine the bed for more prints along the headboard.
“I’ve seen stranger” Sara said.
Warrick and Nick both looked up.
“If there wasn’t prints on the ribs, why are we looking on the bed”? Nick suddenly asked, looking up at Sara in confusion.
“Procedure I guess… look along the foot of the bed… maybe there’s toe prints”?
Nick looked at her for a moment.
“You’re a genius”.
“I know”.
Grissom wandered over to the bed.
“Sara, are you filing a complaint for Alex’s harassment”? he asked
“Nah, I think that a ‘white chick kickin’ his ass’ was punishment enough” She said, mocking his “gangster” accent.
Nick and Warrick grinned.
“Its not funny! He shouldn’t have been touching me”! Sara said, trying to keep her face blank.
“Sara, he has a tickling fetish. What’s the harm in that”? Warrick asked, but Sara just stared at him.
“Your answer is lying on the bed” She said, getting up and heading to the other end of the room where Catherine was questioning Bianca, and thanked God, that Alex had finally left.
By the time Sara’s field shift had finally ended, she lifted her tired body off of the carpeted floor and dragged herself out of the room to her car.
I need to sleep. She said to herself. I’m going to go home and fall asleep on the couch, and never wake up.
She started up her car and drove, not even realizing that she was. All she could think about was plunking down on her couch and sleeping.
She pulled the car into the garage and locked her doors before tossing her keys on the table and throwing herself onto the couch, and falling asleep, almost instantly.
She dreamed. She dreamed of the little white girl in her black and pink sheets. She dreamed of her struggling, and crying, not even laughing, just screaming for mercy, as if she was in pain, while a masked figure towered over her, hands savagely dug into her ribs and sides. Her mascara running down her face and mixing with her liquid blue eye shadow and black kohl eyeliner, while she struggled, her mouth covered, and her wrists bound.

Part three coming soon!
Please let me know what you think of part 2!

I like it!

You`re setting the stage very nicely for some great tickling! I can`t wait to see what happens next!What will Sara find when she snaps awake from her dream?! :woot:

Interesting. I do hope you'll add some of my ideas, using elements from CSI does with multiple suspects too.

Very good story. I don't like the gang language, makes my head hurt to read it. But this is good.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back