• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Certified Delevery F/F foot tickling/erotic sexual content

scrooem

TMF Novice
:devil2:

Long time lurker

Certified delivery
by Scrooem

Mary placed her clipboard on top of the large rectangle box in the back of her delivery truck. There looked to be perforated cut outs to push in to grip the package on each side. Mary pushed the cutouts into the box and felt for the handles inside. The package was rather light for its size. Steadying her clipboard with her chin, Mary approached the front door of the house. Setting the box down, Mary pulled her hands out of the box “click, click” something locked her wrists to the handles “Oh shit! Now what am I going do?” That’s when the front door opened and there stood a beautiful Redhead smiling down “can I give you a hand?”
“Well, I am locked to this box at the moment, if you could be so kind as to get the other side. Careful, don’t use the handles, hee hee”
Rose was stunned to see this delivery woman bent over on her front porch locked to a box. “Sure, hang on” lifting the box from the bottom the two of them maneuvered into the living room.
“Let me see who is it from? It’s from my husband” embarrassed, Rose replied, “it’s a cushion for sex?!”
“What does that mean?” Stammered Mary.
“Well, his note says, the gold cuffs are “pheromone activated release” which means they will release when you reach climax.” Both women looked at each other in shock.
‘What!!! What do you mean? Help me get out of these things! I want to go home!”
“Alright. Lets see, turn so I can get the box off the cushion.” The women twisted, turned, rolled over and cut the cardboard box from the cushion. It was a deep red with four handles and four gold cuffs, two of which were attached to Mary’s wrists. The cushion was a wedge with the highest part at Mary’s hips. With the cushion on the floor Mary was bent over kneeling, laying on the cushion. “Try to cut the cable.” Mary suggested. “What about the cuffs? How do we get those off? No pun intended” they both giggled. “Well I guess once I am free from the cushion, I could take care of that later.”
After twenty minutes of sawing, cutting, hammering the cables did not give. It seems that the cables were one-piece from side to side, hardened surgical steel.
“Well now what?” stammered a nervous Mary.
“Hee, hee, well I guess we could get you off and out of those cuffs.” Rose smiled.
“WHAT?!?!?! Look, I am not into this, this isn’t right, I can’t I am too embarrassed to do it!” as Mary squirmed from side to side. She had to admit that the tension was beginning to affect her. Thinking it would only take a few minutes of masturbation to get through this ordeal, the problem being that a strange woman would have to do the dirty deed.
“Do you have any better ideas? You’re the one whom got locked up in the first place!”
“ME! Hey I am not the one who ordered this kinky pillow!”
“Alright, enough arguing! What do you propose?”
“Do you have a dildo?”
Laughing Rose smiled “One that vibrates. Will that do?”
“I guess, remember I am new at this.”
“And like I am not!”
Rose grabbed her vibrator and nervously moved in behind Mary. Mary slipped off her tennis shoes to get comfortable. She had beautiful creamy white soles with manicured clear nails. “Who does your nails they look good.”
“Oh thanks, I have a local place.”
Rose reached around and unbuttoned Mary’s uniform shorts and pulled them off along with her thong.
“A thong?”
“Well I didn’t expect this!”
Mary tried to sit still so Rose could do her thing and hopefully get out of these damn cuffs!
With a little lube, the vibrator slipped in, making Mary gasp.
“Sorry too fast?”
“No, it’s ok just getting used to it”
The vibrating dildo began to tickle and heat up.
Soon the lube was unnecessary.
Mary started to grind her hips, embarrassed, Rose, just sat quietly as she kept her rhythm.
Quietly, Mary began to moan and whimper and the orgasmic sensations began to build. Rose couldn’t help the feeling she was having and adjusted her sitting position to put gentle pressure on herself.
She thought, why not, if I am doing this gross duty, I should enjoy myself.
“Oh no, NO DON’T MOVE DANM IT!! please, please oh, no, no, no!” Mary blurted as the sensations changed. So did Rose, unfortunately for Mary this pissed Rose off!
“Hey I am doing you a favor here!” with that Rose grabbed Mary’s side and gave a squeeze to steady her balance.
“AAAHH! Don’t do that it tickles! Stop, hehehe hehehe”
“What? Oh, sorry. I didn’t know you were ticklish.” Rose had a mischievous thought maybe it would help. With that notion, Rose gently stroked her fingernails down Mary’s soft soles.
“HEEEEY NO! HAHAHAHA” bucking and squirming Mary vainly tried to escape Rose’s tickling fingers, stroking up and down her soft soles. Gently pushing the vibrator in and out. Mary was laughing, moaning, giggling then panting.
Without warning Rose stopped. Mary’s giggling and heavy breathing continued on “Why? I was almost there!” stammered a bucking Mary.
“Hang on, be right back!” Rose ran into the bedroom and grabbed a belt and some nylons. “ Here we go!” Rose took the belt and bound Mary’s knees then slipped her willing feet into the nylons up to her ankles and used the rest to wrap them together. “Oh my God! I am so hot and wet I need to explode!” with that statement Mary pushed her hips back as Rose teased the vibrator into her. Mary let out a deep sigh and began go get her rhythm when Rose began her sole ticking. “Oh my GOD!!! HAHAHAHA!!! OH MY GOD!!! MOOOOOORE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!” Mary screamed and arched her back and withered as she came. Rose relaxed, gently pulled the vibrator back “the cuffs. The didn’t open!”
“Who fucking cares…” moaned Mary, she blinked twice and blurted “WHAT? What do you mean they didn’t open” Mary them proceeded to pull on the golden cuffs with no avail. “Now what?”
Just as the front door opened the girls looked at each other and said “Oh shit!”
“Oh my God! What is going on?” Rose’s husband walked in. “Well at least your smiling” Rose quipped. Then Rose proceeded to explain what had happened, the note, the cuffs and their solution.” Her husband laughed and embarrassed. “What? Why are you so red?” “Honey, there is no such orgasmic release cuffs. Mary reached into and they just happened to lock. It was bullshit, just a fantasy for us. Please forgive me.” Then he leaned over the wedge and pulled on the Velcro seam and reached in and got the key.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back