• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Three of Us" (m/f, hinting m/ff)

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
I saw him approaching me, that menacing look in his eyes. Ryan stared directly at me, his fingers doing the same, pointing at my ribs and slowly wiggling their way toward me. I struggled as much as I could, scooting back and forth in the wooden chair that held me in place. I closed my eyes as tight as I could, anticipating what I knew was coming next. Just seconds later, my prediction had come true. All ten fingers were now poking and digging, pushing into my ribs with precision. I cried out as loud as I could, screaming at the top of my lungs before breaking into uncontrollable laughter. I could see him through the tears, staring into my eyes as he tickled mercilessly up and down my sides. This was turning out to be just another normal tickle time, but then, without warning, he stopped.

After catching my breath, I stared up at him to see him staring directly at the doorway. Turning my head in the same direction, I could see our roommate Andrea, staring at each of us, her hand over her mouth and her eyes bugging out of her head like she had just witnessed the crime of the century. Without saying a word, she turned on one heel and darted away from the room in shock. “I better go talk to her,” he said, staring straight ahead.

“Nah, I’ll take care of it. She just needs some time, though,” I explained, walking from the room as soon as he untied me.

===============================================================

Andrea and I went for a walk the next morning, just as we normally do. She didn’t say anything about it for the first few blocks, but the haunted look in her eyes said otherwise. “OK, I can’t do this anymore, are you all right?”

“I…I don’t know what to say, Stacy,” she said to me, looking down at the ground. “I mean, it’s cool if you guys do stuff like that, but I never expected it, that’s all.”

“It’s just tickling,” I told her, putting my hand on her shoulder. “All Ryan does is tie me up once a week and tickle me silly, nothing else.”

“And…you enjoy that?” she asked skeptically.

“Of course! I’ve enjoyed it my whole life! And, for once a week, I don’t have to worry about school or work or anything at all for those few hours. I am totally at his mercy the whole time, only thinking about what he wants me to, worrying about nothing except how I’m going to get my next breath of air or how to escape the sudden changes.”

“And that’s all?”

“So far…yeah. It’s not as bad as I thought it was going to be, it actually feels good after a while.”

“That actually does have fun!” Andrea thought to herself. But could she really put herself through something like that? As they walked, she thought quietly to herself as the two girls continued their walk home.

==============================================================

“So what do you two want now?” Ryan said, staring up at both of us, half awake from his nap.

“Andrea says ‘all is forgiven’.”

“Wonderful,” he said sarcastically, saluting us.

“It’s true, I don’t mind if you guys do that, just startled me, that’s all.”

“…and..” I said, staring over and smiling at her, then looking back at him.

“I really want to try it!” she said, waving her arms.

“Really?” he said, intrigued, scratching his chin and looked intrigued.

“Well??”

“OK,” he said reluctantly, “but we do things my way.”

“Deal!” we both said in unison, laughing at each other and high-fiveing.

===============================================================

Ryan led both of us to the basement, our hands bound together in a line by one rope and our eyes blindfolded with scarves. As he tugged the rope, I recognized the familiar path to the basement dungeon. A few seconds after watching out for boxes and other obstructions, Ryan slammed the door behind us and stood both of us against the back wall. He then untied our blindfolds and let them drop to the floor. “Eyes on me,” he said, looking us both up and down. “Yeah, this should be fun for all of us.”

We both stood nervously as Ryan untied each one of us separately from the rope chain and led us over to our positions. First, I was taken to the wall and each of my hands was chained to the metal bar above my head with separate handcuffs. I could still walk back and forth, but my hands remained above my head. He stared at my tummy as my shirt had risen above “Thank you,” I said as he kissed my lips.

He turned away from me to focus on Andrea. She still looked nervous as he took her by the arm over to the padded table next to me. I watched as Andrea slowly climbed up and her hands were cuffed to a bar on one end of the table and her feet were placed in stocks at the other end. “”Now, one thing, Stacy, I’m going to tickle her, and you can help, but whatever you say to me will happen to you, got it?

“Sounds fair,” I said, resting as much as I could.

Is everyone ready?” he said, checking Andrea’s bonds.

“I…I think so…just go easy o…”

Andrea barely had time to finish her sentence. Ryan was already poking and prodding at her ribs. Andrea shook her head as much as she could, trying not to laugh at the new sensations. Ryan could see the big smirk on her face, so he sped up his effort to make her laugh. Air puffed out of Andrea’s nose quicker and quicker before the air backed up in her throat. I knew she was trying hard not to laugh, so I chimed in “Tickle between the ribs.”

Ryan shifted his hands to the middle of her ribcage, getting between as many ribs as he could at a time. He tickled slowly at first, then sped up, then slower again, repeating this pattern a number of times. Andrea could barely take it anymore. Her heavy breathing had finally given way to laughter and she exploded suddenly as her screaming laughter forced both of them to try to cover their ears. “Got her!” Ryan said playfully.

After that, Andrea couldn’t control herself. Ryan moved his fingers into her underarms as I shouted “tickle tickle, Andrea” from the wall in front of her.

She stared up at me with a desperate look. I could tell she was already tiring out, and Ryan could too. He kept tickling her upperbody with an intensity until Andrea exclaimed, “Stop! I can’t take anymohohhohoahahahahahahaha!.”

All the air had come out of her lungs at that moment and Andrea knew by the look on Stacy’s face that would cost her later in a huge way. Andrea’s eyes bugged out of her head as she sucked air into her lungs while looking up at Ryan. I could tell by the way he stood that this was going to be the end of her. “I hope you enjoy your break,” he said sarcastically.

Andrea and I watched as Ryan placed the blindfold over her eyes. He tied it as tight as she could behind her head before walking to the end of the table. “Tell me,” he said, pulling at her toes, “are your feet ticklish at all?”

Andrea’s head sunk into the padded table. With a smushed-cheeked answer, she muttered a tired “yes”.

“Good!” he said, letting both feet go. He crudely tied both big toes to the wood of the stocks. Andrea watched as he put all of his fingers on her feet. “I was told you hate this.”

He slowly dragged all ten of his fingers all over her feet. Andrea giggled and laughed while all of his fingers ran over her feet. “I was also told this was your worst spot, so if I got that reaction out of your ribs, this must be killing you.”

“Pleeeehehehehehehehehehse…heheheheheehe,” Andrea begged as the slow tickling of her feet soon sped up to almost the same level as her ribs, even though Ryan was taking it easy on her today since it was her first time.

He picked up a small pick and poked at her toes with it as he continued to tickle both soles with the other hand. Andrea screamed out loud as the tickling became more intense and I knew I wasn’t helping at all.

My smartass gene had kicked in a while ago as I realized I had been granted some control over tickling my best friend. I had already made Ryan tickle her under her toes and tickle the air out of by tickling between her ribs. Do I dare deliver the big secret spot? Eh, why not, it’s not my worst after all.

“Get the backs of her knees!” I shouted during the foot tickling.

I could see Andrea’s face almost turn pale as she could feel one hand being lifted from her feet to tickle the back of her right knee. Her leg was twitching up to the moment where the two skins touched. She felt his slightly sharp nails graze and scuttle along the back of her knee and her body felt like it had just caught fire. Andrea shook so hard to get free, the stocks on the table almost came apart at the joints. Her unrestrained laughter now came as fast as allowed, turning quickly into silent laughter.. I saw the spots on her blindfold that had drenched from the enormous tears that had flowed from her eyes. Just like before, it was all over in an instant.

I looked curiously as the blindfold was removed from her eyes. Her corneas were almost bright red and sweat drenched her hair, but I could still see the huge smile on her face. She was still laughing, but mostly from leftover endorphins. Ryan slowly freed her as Andrea gave each restrained body part the movement it deserved.

“Well, what did you think?” I asked as Ryan released my hands.

“I think…it’s you’re turn!” she said, laughing and poking my forehead.

I sighed as I thought to myself, we created a monster.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back