• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just being me!

shy_tickler

Hi, I'm John and I imagine it's pretty obvious that I like tickling because I'm posting here. lol And, as my name suggests, I am very shy about the fact that I like tickling. Specicifically I'm a tickler who likes tickling women (only), I always have and I don't know exactly why. Like many people here, I thought for a long time that I was the only one in the world into tickling - that is until I logged on to the internet and typed "tickling" into a search engine. I was very excited by the results, and since then I have been to many great tickling sites (Thank-you to EVERYONE who has ever put up a tickling site), and even been brave enough to start chatting with a few wonderful people online about tickling! But I still haven't met many women who enjoy being tickled. I guesse I'm posting here because I would love to chat online with, or exchange email with, any WOMEN out there who likes being tickled. I'm not looking to meet in real life for tickling or anything else, just someone to chat about tickling with. And not "I want to tickle you", or cyber-tickling (although I've done that with one wonderful person and it was very interesting - despite my nervous awkwardness!), I just want to chat with a sincere woman about any aspects of tickling, and who dosen't mind if I'm a little shy. If this interests any ladies out there you can email me at [email protected] (no assosciation with any other people who go by tickle fan anywhere else out on the web), or send me an Instant Message on Yahoo Messenger- I'm tickle_fan on there too (I'm invisible sometimes so send me a message even if I don't appear to be online). Thanks!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back