• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teaching Miss Lunley (f/f) strong sexual content

tanya

TMF Regular
Miss Lunley sat on her desk, grading all of her History exams till the next morning. By the time she was done, she was exhausted as it was 4:00 am.
As Miss Lunley headed for her car, she saw the figure of a girl standing by her car. It was Debbie Slocolme, the absolute worst student in her class.
Debbie had a crush on Miss Lumley and perhaps thought she might persuade her to give her a passing grade for a sexual favor.
"Hi Miss Lumley", said Debbie as the professor slowly approached her.
"Oh hi Debbie. What are you doing up at this hour of the night?" said Miss Lumley.
"Well Miss Lumley, I was wondering if perhaps you could maybe bring my grade up to a D. I could make it worth your while," said Debbie very seductively.
"Listen Debbie, I don't know what you're implying, but i am straight and I do not like being bribed by one of my students," said Miss Lumley in a stern voice.
As soon as Miss Lumley rejected Debbies advances, Debbie lunged at her with a towel and all went dark for the history professor.
When Miss Lumley woke up, she found that she could not move her arms and legs. She was inside a bedroom fully clothed, laying on a king sized bed with her arms tied over her head and her ankles tied to the bedpost in a spreadeagle position.
Panic was setting in and Miss Lumley screamed at the top of her lungs.
"SOMBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!" screamed Miss Lumley
As she was screaming at the top of her lungs, in walks Debbie with a grin on her face.
"OH DEBBIE PLEASE UNTIE ME !!! PLEASE, LET ME GO, I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING TO YOU PLEASE!" pleaded Miss Lumley.
"MMM no can do Miss Lumley. I have you for the night and I am going to see to it that you moan and groan with soooo much pleasure." said Debbie.
As soon as she heard this, Miss Lumley began to struggle against her tight bonds in panic.
"PLEASE DONT DEBBIE !!! YOURE NOT SERIOUSLY THINKING OF R-R-R-RAPING ME ARE YOU?" uttered the panic stricken Miss Lumley.
"Well YES I AM MISS LUMLEY !!! But first I'm going to have a little fun with you ." said Debbie almost laughing.
As soon as she said that Debbie began to remove her professors shoes and socks.
"DEBBIE PLEASE !! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" shouted Miss Lumley.
As soon as she felt her socks come off, Miss Lumley felt the strong sensation of fingernails dancing slowly on her sweaty bare soles.
"OOOH N-N-N-N-NOOO PLEASE NOT TH-TH-THAT PLEASE NOOO AAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" screamed Miss Lumley uncontrollably.
"Well look who's ticklish ha ha!" said Debbie as she raked her beautiful professors feet.
" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA MM NOOOOO PLEASE I C-C-C-CANT ST-ST-STAND THIS T-T-TORTURE!!! PLEASE ST-ST-STOP IT AAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!" Miss Lumley yelled
Miss Lumley pleaded and begged, but the stubborn Debbie continued her relentless tickle torture on her professors oh so sensitive feet.
"AAAH OK OK OK Y-Y-Y-YOU WIN !!! I'LL GIVE YOU A C- B-B-B-BUT PLEASE ST-ST-STOP TICKLING M-M-M-MY F-F-F-F-FEET AAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA," Miss Lumley pleaded.
As soon as Miss Lumley told Debbie of her new grade, the tickling stopped and the professor, who was sweating all over, breathed a sigh of relief.
"Oh thank you Debbie, now please untie me now and I wont tell anyone of this" said Miss Lumley.
"Oh but I'm not finished with you Miss Lumley. WE WILL BE DONE WHEN YOU CUM SCREAMING MY NAME !!" said Debbie in a stern voice.
As soon as she heard this, Miss Lumley began to struggle again as she cried out for help. But Debbie was determined.
Debbie slowly began to rip Miss Lumleys top and revealed the professors beautiful pink satin bra. Next she went to fetch a pair of scissors and carfully cut the bra to reveal Lumleys supple and breasts.
All Miss Lumley could do was cry as she embarrassingly lay there topless and knowing that the rest of her clothing was to be next.
"PLEASE D-D-D-DONT DO THIS TO ME." cried Miss Lumley, as her captor slowly cut and ripped through her pants and soft panties.
Now The professor lay on the bed in a spreadeagle position completely naked with her tattered clothes spread on the floor and her captor staring with lust in her eyes.
Debbie just stood there for a moment in wonder of her history professors beautiful body sweating from the initial assault.
Now, a determined Debbie approached Lumley with an even bigger grin than when she began.
Miss Lumley whimpered and outright cried as Debbie winked at her and gestured with her tongue.
Miss Lumley closed her eyes and soon felt her students hot breath upon her. Then she felt her moist tongue dancing around her buxom. She Struggled, but also felt the enevitable arousal feeling that she didnt want to feel.
" OOOO PLEASE S-S-S-STOP THIS. PLEASE D-D-DONT R-R-RAPE MMMM EEE OOOO NOOOO AAAHH MMMMMMMMM." said Lumley.
The sensation then moved slowly down her body and Miss Lumley tried very hard not to moan as her students tongue probed her belly.
"DEBBIE P-P-PLEASE AAAAHHHH MMMMMM NO PLEASE AAAAAAAHH MMMMMMMMM." said Lumley in a soft moaning voice.
Debbie then moved toward Lumleys mound slowly and teasingly, knowing full well that her professor was now fully aroused.
" Oh D-D-Debbie pl-pl-pl-please st-st-stop AAAAHHHH MMMMMM OH MY OOOOOH MY AAAAAH," said Lumley.
As Debbie reached her professors mound, she gave Lumley one more look before plunging in and licking her professors pussy ever soooo slooooooooooooowly and getting a reaction.
" OOOOHHH DEBBIE AAAAHHHHH MMMMM NO PLEASE OOOH NO PLEASE AAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH DEBBIE OH DEBBIE OH DEBBIE !!!!! yelled out Miss Lumley with the exctasy of multiple orgasms pulsating through her in continuous bursts.
Debbie got what she wanted. A passing grade and Miss Lumley screaming her name in exctatic wonder.

Question:

What does anyone think of this story? I did write it a while ago, but would love some feedback.

I just found this story tanya. I really enjoyed reading it. I am now reviewing and reading all of your stories!

Thanks, and sorry I missed it the first time around!

Wonderful storyTanya! Of course, being from the UK, I can't help but imagine Joanna Lumley. Mmm...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back